• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Talk About Magolor: Fixing Kirby's Profile and Scaling

@Cal Thanks bro. Here's my favorite one.

Oovoov

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Magolor needs money so that he can bribe Reggie to put him in Smash.
Bandana Dee first! Gooey first! Dark Matter first! Susie first! And most importantly, ADELINE FIRST!

Wasn't that a looooong time ago?

Because we've since clarified that the black hole is a helluva lot closer to the camera than that galaxy is (as in, "one of them is actually inside of this galaxy and the other one isn't").

Eficiente said:
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
  • Many characters are listed as having Multi-Stellar lifting strength for no reason whatsoever.
  • Many characters are backwards scaled to final bosses on the level of Magolor simply due to not imploding when Kirby casually dropkicks them, or something.
Everyones lifting strength should be unknown.
Could you explain what characters are those?
Bump?

Well i think we can keep the "at least" thanks to VT,the butterfly (lol),and "MK was restricting before" thing.

Eficiente said:
Eficiente said:
Everyones lifting strength should be unknown.

Could you explain what characters are those?
Bump?
Probably, yeah.

Basically a lot of characters who aren't final boss level but are backwards scaled to them regardless for causing Kirby minor trouble. Obviously Kirby and co. scale to the level of final bosses, but aren't quite on their level at all times.

It's important to remember characters with the actual 4-A feats, Drawcia and Magolor, aren't exactly just normal opponents. Drawcia actually beats Kirby during their first encounter, and Magolor was only defeated by 4 Kirby-level characters + Kirby's Ultra Abilities.

A lot of foes below them, Kirby just kinda casually steamrolls.

Alright, things that need discussing in the next thread.

1. Popstar. How big is it and how tough is it? I assume it's tougher than a regular planet since both the Access Ark and the Fortress from the new game (both planet-sized objects) can land on it without messing it up too bad.

2. Kirby speed feats. He has a boatload of them but we need to separate the legit ones from the non-legit ones. I could help with that since I know a lot of Kirby speed feats. I'll gather up as many that are impressive as I can.

3. Which bosses scale to Magolor and by how much? Like for example, would Nightmare be considered more powerful than Magolor since he can only be defeated by the Star Rod and not by normal Kirby?

4. Void Termina and his relation to Zero and 02. Would they scale since it's implied that Zero might just be a past version of Void Termina?

Those are all the questions that I think are most important since they directly impact practically all of the Kirby universe.

Kirby71 said:
Well i think we can keep the "at least" thanks to VT,the butterfly (lol),and "MK was restricting before" thing.
VT should have an "At least", but Kirby doesn't scale to him under normal circumstances. Void Termina >>>>>>> Lord Hyness >> the three Jambastion mages > characters comparable in strength to normal Kirby. Void Termina only loses to Kirby + the Star Allies Sparkler + many, many Kirby-level characters.

First the Ultra Beasts now Void Termina. Why is it always the characteds i don't care about from my favorite franchises that top the tiering list lol?

The point 4 for me is: Zero and Zero 2 are to VT what ganondorf is to demise,that's what i think,but a bit different,they seem to be only "pieces" of VT and only have a Tiny amount of his power.

@Azzy Well for Landia we have:

• The fact that Magolor was very concerned[1] about Kirby being able to defeat it.
  • Was able to beat "Lor & Magolor" with "help" from kirby & co.
  • Survived direct projectiles from Magolor.
  • And was superior to Grand Doomer, who created an impenetrable shield for normal attacks of Kirby & co.
Maybe Grand Doomer should be 5-A/low-tier, but not Landia. Other bosses just scale to Landia via Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, where being superior to Landia was quite easy. And that just in their normal forms, so Revenge Forms being 4-A should be fine.

Edit: I can't even keep up with this thread..

@Azzy the reason Kirby should have "at least" is because he seems to be stronger than before,i just mean.

Meta Knight was always restricted,now he goes full and Kirby beats him truly bloodlusted.

Also kirby before summoning all those people,had to beat VT at full with the laser (like Gohan vs cell)

He is comparable to a butterfly Who just roflstomped galacta knight.

And the last reason is because VT's feat is so savage that he even seems 3-C (very high end 4-A by awakening?) So Kirby shouldnt be that weak compared to VT.

Kirby71 said:
And the last reason is because VT's feat is so savage that he even seems 3-C (very high end 4-A by awakening?) So Kirby shouldnt be that weak compared to VT.
The problem with 3-C VT is that the 4-A tier has a ~561.41 million times difference between its lowest 4-A and its highest 4-A. So him being 3-C would depend on how high up into 4-A Kirby is how Hyness and the general mages compare to Kirby (since Void Termina absorbs their power plus all the hearts that gave beings like King Dedede a boost and made Meta Knight go bloodlust)

Ive been playing the game, and void termina is more likely to be an incarnated version of zero-two. There so much hinting that, especially the whole thing about him coming bavk in different forms. I think zero2 should scale. I dont know about zero tho, since a its implied to have no relation to zero2 in a guide book

@Azzy

As I mentioned, Whispy & Kracko has shown to be superior to (base) Landia in Team Kirby Clash Dealuxe, thier Revenge Forms are 4-A for being even superior to that. High-Sky Whispy Woods should likely be 4-A for fighting an end-game Kirby and being invulnerable to his normal attacks.

Helpers will eventually have a 4-A key scaling from Star Allies and Helper to Hero, plus other instances were specific low-tier races were able to affect/beat a 4-A.

I don't think there is other 4-A who isn't a final boss, but if there are any it should be a low-tier.

Ovrhide said:
Ive been playing the game, and void termina is more likely to be an incarnated version of zero-two. There so much hinting that, especially the whole thing about him coming bavk in different forms.
I think zero2 should scale. I dont know about zero tho, since a its implied to have no relation to zero2 in a guide book
Honestly id be more inclined to believe the Master Crown had a relation to Zero and Zero Two, atleast he looks somehat similar, unlike Void Termina, who looks nothing like Zero or Zero Two, just because they have an eye does not mean their somehow related to the Dark Matter, Kirby fans can be worse than Star Wars fans when it comes to connecting characters that aren't even connected with dumb theorys and headcanon, please stop

Honestly id be more inclined to believe the Master Crown had a relation to Zero and Zero Two, atleast he looks somehat similar, unlike Void Termina, who looks nothing like Zero or Zero Two, just because they have an eye does not mean their somehow related to the Dark Matter, Kirby fans can be worse than Star Wars fans when it comes to connecting characters that aren't even connected with dumb theorys and headcanon, please stop

Bro please do your research before talking.

Anyways, theres more than just the eyes... voids terminas freaking wings are the freaking same as zero2s.

>Kirby fans can be worse than Star Wars fans when it comes to connecting characters that aren't even connected with dumb theorys and headcanon, please stop

Yeah 'cause "everything is related to Dark Matter" it's obviously worse than "Snoke is Windu via Finn being Windu's son also Windu survived his confrontation with Sidious it all makes sense now".

As of now there is no proof he has any connection to the Dark Matter, just because he has similar wing isn't enough to say he is, we don't know enough about him yet, plus, no Dark Matter has ever had arms or legs, heck, I don't think there has ever been a Kirby villain before VT that had arms and legs

Back