• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Talk About Magolor: Fixing Kirby's Profile and Scaling

It's time for you guys to make a part 2 of this thread now & summarize the info. you gathered on here while doing so as well.

Surely you made the calc just taking one of the thousands of nebulas in AD and just taking that tiny part of the AD (just that screen man), i don't think that's reliable,the AD seems galaxy sized,because there are too much nebulas and stars you didnt take.

Also,remember Kirby with the landias escaping AD when the fabric of space-time was tearing apart? And AD being stated as higher dimensional (or that was another another dimension)? Why those infinite speed feats are not taken seriously? I remember we discarding them in the past.

No problem with the size of Magolor's realm, as, again, magic/RW power =/= physical power

Ok, how is it clear that the entire space-time is being torn apart? Those wave-like slimes only cover objects, which are uncovered undamaged whenever Kirby pushes them away with Star Bullets.

Somelatinguy said:
No problem with the size of Magolor's realm, as, again, magic/RW power =/= physical power
Ok, how is it clear that the entire space-time is being torn apart? Those wave-like slimes only cover objects, which are uncovered undamaged whenever Kirby pushes them away with Star Bullets.
The space-time of AD falls apart after Magolor gets defeated

Foggysniper said:
Kirby71 said:
Why those infinite speed feats are not taken seriously? I remember we discarding them in the past.
Even if the infinite speed feat was legit, it'd be a massive outlier for Kirby
For not having more infinite feats? GK is constanly traveling through this very weird dimension,im not saying Kirby should have infinite speed since he hasn't yet enough proof,but maybe,we will able to know more about AD in the future,its such a weird dimension,also is AD the one mentioned to be above space and time? Or there's a true 5th dimensión in Kirby?

We should make a thread for this specially?

Foggysniper said:
Somelatinguy said:
The space-time of AD falls apart after Magolor gets defeated
It's argued that the slime in that cutscene is what ends the supposed space-time collapse.

Next, a few additional points for that dimension still existing after the escape...

- The shattering crystal-like walls and floor are the boundaries of what collapses, and dimensions have no boundaries.

- How do the Lor and Landias get back to Halcandra's dimension without that "inter-dimensional tunnel" as it's called?

- Magolor roams around that dimension before finding an exit and building theme parks, according to Miiverse.

- If a dimension collapses, wouldn't the entire space collapse in the same fraction of second, along with the time?

Eficiente said:
Why is this still open?
Idk call azzy.

@somelatin guys would you want to debate that in another thread?

@eficiente would you come to my thread of how do you want Kirby to end up? If this is off-topic don't complain,this topic is completed.

JUHYAMBAVITRIGOKOPOKOJAAAAAAA! The devs stated Kirby has infinite power,there is a 5th dimension,etc and blah blah,they failed again too horribly to actually show its true, thinking some vague statements of VT would mean this! And they have messed everything up now! Grftx.

Eficiente said:
Why is this still open?
Ikr, it will probably close immediately the next minute I mention this (and this should have been closed way earlier when I suggested a part 2 thread needs to be created).

Azzy was going to make another different thread, but a part 2 of this one is unnecessary.

Back