• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Talk About Magolor: Fixing Kirby's Profile and Scaling

Soel404 said:
As of now there is no proof he has any connection to the Dark Matter, just because he has similar wing isn't enough to say he is, we don't know enough about him yet, plus, no Dark Matter has ever had arms or legs, heck, I don't think there has ever been a Kirby villain before VT that had arms and legs
Sorry to say that you are the one whose wrong here. Void termina has as much connection to zero two, as he does to dark matter, which means theyre basically the same thing.

@Azathoth

To be honest, Morpho Knight is one of the bosses I had less difficulty. The only tricky part is when he mind haxes allies.

Soel404 said:
As of now there is no proof he has any connection to the Dark Matter, just because he has similar wing isn't enough to say he is, we don't know enough about him yet, plus, no Dark Matter has ever had arms or legs, heck, I don't think there has ever been a Kirby villain before VT that had arms and legs
> VT has no connection to Dark Matter whatsoever

> His true form is literally a carbon copy of Dark Matter

> http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/File:Void_Termina_(Dark_Matter).png

> Lol wat

@Azzy what do you think about VT's "at least" 4-A feat vía awakening? (Vía awakening a lots of stars went "oof" It seems a bit inconsistent,its weird,has contradicting things).

Foggysniper said:
Soel404 said:
> VT has no connection to Dark Matter whatsoever
> His true form is literally a carbon copy of Dark Matter

> http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/File:Void_Termina_(Dark_Matter).png

> Lol wat
He has a similar appearence, however, he also has a similar appearence to Kirby, other than that one form (which isn't even his true form) he has no notable connection to Dark Matter, but since you've already come to the conclusion that hes Zero 3 or something, theres no point in trying to change your mind

Eficiente said:
>Kirby fans can be worse than Star Wars fans when it comes to connecting characters that aren't even connected with dumb theorys and headcanon, please stop

Yeah 'cause "everything is related to Dark Matter" it's obviously worse than "Snoke is Windu via Finn being Windu's son also Windu survived his confrontation with Sidious it all makes sense now".
Well, games don't exactly help here. Near every boss can be connected with another. Like Sectonia and Dark Mind, Star Dream and Nova, just to say things not connected with Dark Matters

Void Termina:

• has a form that shares an appearence WAY too similar to Dark Matters
  • Void Soul has one attack literaly called "Dark Matter Laser" and it's Bird Form has one called "Red Tears"
  • Hyness said they were "Masters of a matter most dark"
  • Bird form has wings pretty similar to the ones 0┬▓ had
Yup, definitely nothing to do with Dark Matter.

Remember when people said Dark Nebula wasn't a Dark Matter as well? It fills me up with nostalgia.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Void Termina feels like some kind of "ancient original Dark Matter being" as opposed to just "lol he's actually 0", though.
Which is in line with its status and lore, that we know of.
I could accept that, or perhaps hes the source of the Dark Matter, but until we know more about him (which will probably never happen) theres no way to say for sure

Void Termina feels like some kind of "ancient original Dark Matter being" as opposed to just "lol he's actually 0", though.

Which is in line with its status and lore, that we know of.
Theyre basically the same thing. Zero2 is the one who commands (not anymore) dark matter, and void termina is, well, he is never stated to be the leader, but he is definitely a dark matter being.

I always bring zero2 cause zero was stated to be someone different than zero2, and we know zero2 is superior to zero.

My personal opinion: I like to see 0┬▓ as "Zero the Second". So for me:

Zero: The Red Eye that Kirby kills in Dreamland 3

Zero-Two: The nest of Dark Matter. Zero's body.

@Foggy
Yeah, the next thread I make will discuss a bunch of assorted stuff like that.
I can contribute a lot to such thread, but now I know that good comments tend to be overlooked.

In this one, I wanted to bring a question of mine to support the Magolor feat not being an outlier, but then I posted enough comments.

Anyway, you all already know how to find the points I already added; everybody have a nice night and then a nice day.

@dark

I think nearly the same.

In terms of lore and what they occupy tho, i believe void terminas existence is the same as what 02 occupied. Not that they are the same being, but just that both are made out to be the same kind of being. He, just like 02, is weak to happyness and friendship as well. Like, you can literally try to beat void termina/soul just by trowing hearts at it.

Well, since i dont wank VT, to me he is just a very powerful dark matter being, just like previous powerful dark matter beings.

There really isnt anything so special about VT that other bosses dont have.

Gotta say that in terms of looks, i still enjoy zero2s design the most. Theres just something about a a tear shaped fallen angel thats an eyeball that makes me love him. It might also be because kirby 64 was my first ever kirby game.

Zero Two is the Giygas of the Kirby series. I love it when Nintendo sneaks in scary final bosses at the end of an E-rated game.

True. I also love the setting he is in. A place that is blood red with black stripes that reminds me of zeedmilleniumons chains ƒÿ¡

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Why is this still open? The revisions were done already.
We're waiting for Azathoth to make the next thread about the Kirby revisions (Kirby's speed, the bosses and their power, Popstar, etc)

Kirby star allies is very clear of one thing: VT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zero 2.

You can't see VT as a "very powerful dark matter guy" he is FAR bigger than that,the game makes things very clear,he is the Big deal,above everyone else,he is that one that even the ancients feared,that he was sealed because they couldn't defeat It by themselves,same as galacta,do you guys notice how above is VT from the rest? VT>>>>morpho Knight(roflstomped galacta)>>>>>>>>>>>galacta knight(was sealed by its power)>Hyness> magolor soul (yes, hyness should be higher than the máster crown because you know)>>>>>>>>Zero two.

VT should be the pleased Guy now,not 02,he is over.

Kirby71 said:
Kirby star allies is very clear of one thing: VT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zero 2.

You can't see VT as a "very powerful dark matter guy" he is FAR bigger than that,the game makes things very clear,he is the Big deal,above everyone else,he is that one that even the ancients feared,that he was sealed because they couldn't defeat It by themselves,same as galacta,do you guys notice how above is VT from the rest? VT>>>>morpho Knight(roflstomped galacta)>>>>>>>>>>>galacta knight(was sealed by its power)>Hyness> magolor soul (yes, hyness should be higher than the máster crown because you know)>>>>>>>>Zero two.

VT should be the pleased Guy now,not 02,he is over.
No. Zero two isnt vastly below VT. Zero2 below VT? Possibly, but not far below. please stop overrating said characters when they are just shown to be on the same relative scale of power as nearly any other final boss. If anything, VT is just another God tier dark matter-like being that can only be damage (The core of VT can be damaged by anything) with friendship (star allies) or love (DL3/64). I have the game, and ive played it quite sometime, and VT isnt as impressive as the leaks made him out to be.

So are you telling me zero two>magolor soul?

Also,yes the leaks didn't were that wrong,as VT being stated to be that powerful,and proven to be it,zero two should be fodder compared to VT.

Kirby71 said:
So are you telling me zero two>magolor soul?

Also,yes the leaks didn't were that wrong,as VT being stated to be that powerful,and proven to be it,zero two should be fodder compared to VT.
Nothing states that VT is far above the power of zero two. Is zero2 below VT? Possibly, but you assumptions need backing up, which they dont have.

Theres a reason VT is only 4-A, and thats because we got out of hand with the leaks, thinking that VT was in tier 3 with vauge statements, when in reality, his feats arent anything inpressive. Feats wise, magolor is still the most impressive thing.

i would like to ask someone what he thinks about the powerscaling i said.

Star dream as an ancient machine,should be comparable to magolor soul,and was one-shot by galacta Knight,galacta Knight should be >>> magolor soul.

People Who was sealed by the ancients should be higher than magolor soul.

The fact that star dream, a very powerful final boss, cant replicate the exact powers of a dark matter soldier, who is treated as a powerful foe in robobot, and that soldiers real power is nothing to zero, who is also inferior to zero2 says alot of his power. Zero2 may have been a very early final boss, bit his level of power is still something to be recon with in the kirby universe. He isnt the leader if dark matter for nothing.

Kirby71 said:
i would like to ask someone what he thinks about the powerscaling i said.
Star dream as an ancient machine,should be comparable to magolor soul,and was one-shot by galacta Knight,galacta Knight should be >>> magolor soul.

People Who was sealed by the ancients should be higher than magolor soul.
Galacta Knight stronger than Magolor Soul? ummm...Crowned Magolor>Meta Knight>=Galacta Knight

And don't forget in Star Allies where (SPOILERS AHEAD SPOILERS AHEAD SPOILERS AHEAD albeit minor ones but SPOILERS AHEAD!)

He got vaporized and/or absorbed by Morpho Knight. Why dosn't he have a page yet?

Back