• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Talk About Magolor: Fixing Kirby's Profile and Scaling

The real cal howard said:
You know, even though I agree with my fellow staff, I can't help but feel sad about all the disagreements... I really need to be a fan of stronger series, because not counting the CT, Rosalina, and the flea (who even then is my least favorite character in that game), nothing I like's better than tier 4.

The real cal howard said:
You know, even though I agree with my fellow staff, I can't help but feel sad about all the disagreements... I really need to be a fan of stronger series, because not counting the CT, Rosalina, and the flea (who even then is my least favorite character in that game), nothing I like's better than tier 4.
Someone is forgetting Arceus and Lavos

CT means Chrono Trigger, but yeah, I think he forgot Pokemon God tiers as well.

It still counts, She's very high up on 3-B and she's super haxed to boot. Remember this is Composite Samus, who combining her 3-B attack with the hax her PED Suit, Gravity Suit, Phazon Suit, AND Light Suit has.

It also doesn't scale to her durability or physical attacks, so any possible attack one shots.

Coughs Coughs, Low-Godly regen, Spacial Intangibility. Those make up for glass cannon statuses. And she's got those in her PED Suit and and possibly her Phazon Suit. Anyway, lets not derail the thread. This is about Kirby and Magolor.

Even then, I kinda have no influence over the Metroid profiles and only beat two games. I can't really say I'm a major supporter like I can with Mario, Zelda, Pokémon, and Kirby.

Eficiente said:
The Dark Hearts being scattered across the universe, no timeframe and they could potentially have been scattered just across the galaxy.
The Dark Hearts timeframe could probably just be gotten from the intro cutscene, at least for the galaxy part, because we see the moment the hearts get scattered. That timeframe could probably also apply to the hearts getting scattered across the universe but I think it'd be good to have both a low and high end.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I can see why this has devolved into memes, considering it seems very few people in the thread understand simple ideas like perspective and object permanence, let alone calc stacking. Lmao
Then erase it :)

I just have one more question for the Master Crown and what it scales to. So, before (if I recall correctly) I think scaling the NOVAs to the Master Crown was considered an outlier because they weren't shown to be at all comparable. Now that the Master Crown has been brought down to Multi Solar System level, would this change the opinion of scaling it to the NOVAs (hax wise)? I ask because they are both reality-warping objects made by the Ancients.

I can see why this has devolved into memes, considering it seems very few people in the thread understand simple ideas like perspective and object permanence, let alone calc stacking. Lmao
>Implying memes are a devolution

Azathoth the Abyssavage Idiot

Gonna need a senzu for that one.

I believe in 3-B VT but screw that now i don't want to discuss,why don't we have some fun with memes Azzy? Memes are not that bad.

Memes are good, but they're best when the thread is actually concluded.

Though considering pretty much everything in the OP was agreed upon way, way earlier in the thread and everything since has been solely related to Void Termina, I'm going to go ahead and apply the suggested changes, as wel as fix up the reasoning.

However, before this thread ends for good, there is one more IMPORTANT thing I want to make sure of.

Did the current "cracking popstar" calc that basically everything below Kirby level is scaled from account for the fact that Popstar is flat? If not, could someone please re-calc it with that in mind? It seems like it'd make a difference.

Ovrhide said:
Popstar isnt actually, really, exactly flat. It has a decent anount of volume.
"Flat" not as in it literally has no volume whatsoever, but "flat" as in said volume is shown to be quite minimal, unlike a normal planet.

So I finished the changes I proposed in the OP, but wow I'm just now realizing that there are a lot of issues that many of them still have. I might need to make a continuation thread, since this one is already at more than 350 replies.

A short list of the most important stuff:

• Many characters are listed as having Multi-Stellar lifting strength for no reason whatsoever.
  • Many characters are backwards scaled to final bosses on the level of Magolor simply due to not imploding when Kirby casually dropkicks them, or something.
  • A huge chunk of characters are 5-A and FTL due to the cracking Popstar calc, which still needs to be addressed and likely revised.

Back