• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's discuss KH3? SPOILERS for Kingdom Hearts 3 SPOILERS (Obviously.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with seed but i would also like to say that xehanort with the true kingdom hearts was definitely displayed to be far superior to vanitas's incomplete x-blade, as xehanort could one shot sora, reality warp the entire realm of scala ad caeulum, and can utilize and spam grand magic like thundaja and firaja up to three times in a row, he can also use spatial manipulation and teleportation to take you to various dimensions like the organization room and kingdom hearts platform

Sumguyonvswiki2 I agree with most of these except with Spatial Manipulation since he possessed this ability in BBS and used it without wielding the X-Blade. Also, i would add Light Manipulation.

The 2nd Existential Seed Exactly.

The attection is currently on Blazblue, but after that it will be towards Kingdom Hearts.

Bump. I'll make mention of the inconsistencies and what I said above whenever I see the thread. I can wait patiently.

Also worth noting that I believe if what I proposed goes through,every single KH Character who is worth something canonically (At least from KH:Union Chi to KH3) character would scale partially to the upgrade (whether it be 3-A or 2-C and their hax would gain a ludicrous boost)

Dark649 said:
The attection is currently on Blazblue, but after that it will be towards Kingdom Hearts.
I would like to remind that not everyone that is knowledgeable in BB is knowledgeable in KH too, and vice versa. Menaing that a discussion thread for it should be actually made at least.

Finished the game a while ago and I want to point to the MVPs Donald and Goofy. Screw the Keyblade wielders, they've had the biggest buff in the entire series.

Also, Kairi is pathetic. Yeah, she'll be 4-B by scaling to Xion and Saix, but goddamn did she look bad in this game.

Natse, unfortunately we have to wait for the thread to appear before making edits and yes i'm aware that it's a month since the game released and it's annoying, lastly i think Xygbar and Luxu profiles might will be merged.

About Kairi, i'm not sure if she will scale to the tier 4 or 3/2 stuff.

Note: Since the main Blazblue discussion is closed, i wonder what is preventing them for making the thread?, maybe more analysis about the game abilties/reports [these are not controversial, the tier upgrade might be].

Dark649 I hope the thread will be made soon. And yeah, Luxu's and Xigbar's pages should be merged.

Natse I totally agree. The entire game is a build-up for her being trained and in the end, her only purpose is to be Xehanort's victim (wich is honestly the only reason why i was shocked).

Bump.

@Dark649 I mean you literally stated ALL The Seekers of Darkness would get upgraded to it. She isn't that much weaker than the Seekers (sans The Xehanorts Clones , Saix , and Terranort) . Considering the fact her keyblade (an extension of her power) didn't get cracked or shattered at all during the fight (and remember she fought them for a long time considering how long it took Sora to catch up to them) , and nothing indicates Xion was holding back, I do believe she should scale.somewhat to the upgrades at hand.

Also remember Key-Bearers tend to be overpowered a lot if they are caught off-guard and or unable to use their keyblade (Terranort vs Terra when his shadow caught him before he could use his keyblade/dark powers , Vanitas vs Sully , and a lot other examples in the series not including KH3) . Yes Xehanort oneshoted her, but clearly he's able to do the same to practically everyone including Sora Pre-Final Battle. Using that as an example on how she shouldn't scale is flawed.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Yes Xehanort oneshoted her, but clearly he's able to do the same to practically everyone including Sora Pre-Final Battle. Using that as an example on how she shouldn't scale is flawed.
Where is it remotely implied he could one-shot anyone else...?

GiverOfThePeace Well maybe because he is basically the most powerful character in the series so far (with the exception of the Master of Masters) and that Sora, Donald and Goofy technically won because of some sort of plot hole (let's face it, if there were any power balancing thing, Sora would have been defeated way before facing Xehanort himself) ? He is not invincible yeah and i don't think he could have one-shoted every character (not Aqua for example) but he is basically way stronger than most of them. Besides, it's pretty clear that Kairi is by all standards the weakest character in this graveyard.

I think that somebody can merge the Luxu and Xigbar profiles, and that a general KH3 content revision thread can be started at this point.

I would merge the profiles but only mods can delete pages. Besides, what would the name of the profile be?

Probably Luxu. It is his real name. And the Xigbar page does not need to be deleted, only have a redirect inserted into it to replace the current contents.

Well, as long as we have a redirect, others can find the page.

Well, the game has been out for a month now. I do not think that we have to worry about spoilers, just accuracy.

I honestly don't mind if someone like Dark or anyone else takes charge of the Revisions. I am pretty busy and swamped with irl stuff as well as many other verses.

It is impossible to maintain absolute consistency in such an active wiki as this, but I do not think that we should postpone important revisions for a long time because of spoilers.

To be sure, what about the 4-A thing ? And is it sure that all KH III characters scale to "At least 3-A, possibly 2-C" as planned before ?

I'd actually volunteer to do the revisions, especially that we're a month in since it's release (speaking wholly from JP and ENG) but I'm not sure how to present it well nor am I in a particular mood for it in generally as well as being busy in...general.

Qliphoth Bacikal You don't need to justify yourself. Actually, we still need some precisions about the scaling. It would be better if the new thread was made to focus on the feats, scale and abilities to be sure about the revisions.

Antvasima said:
It is impossible to maintain absolute consistency in such an active wiki as this, but I do not think that we should postpone important revisions for a long time because of spoilers.
I never said to postpone important revisions I just said put a spoiler notice for Luxu's name on the profile merge.

I don't have to prove that they aren't real, that's not how it works.

Characters don't get 4-A via "stuff that looks like a starry sky", we usually ask evidence of the starry sky being legit.

You just took my claim of "don't know what exactly disproves those stars being real" as me telling you to "prove they aren't real". I just said I don't see what disproves them, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back