• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's discuss KH3? SPOILERS for Kingdom Hearts 3 SPOILERS (Obviously.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobsican said:
Maybe another thread should be done for the actual revisions?
Probably. At the least, because this is a General Discussion board thread for discussing KH3, not revising it. Plus, the 2 week embargo on revisions. I'd wait until at least the 14th.

Okay, the least I can do is drop a nice spoiler:

In the epilogue, we can see Sora using his immersion to get to Yozora´s world (Aka, Verum Rex, that one game in Toy Story world). Yozora apparently is a relation to a FFXV character (Or so I´ve heard in YouTube comments), which means we are 100% getting more FF in the next game, and all that is thanks to Kairi, getting lost in exchange of ressurecting everyone from being rekt.

I'm less active on weekends, except Sunday evenings, but I can try to help, if folks want me to. I know I'm interested in contributing.

Can we make Sora High 2-A via seeing Final Fantasy as a toy series?

No, Cloud and Sephiroth just had an extradimensional immersion and became High 2-A too.

Sorry for triple posting, but another notification may be useful to gather attention to this:

KINGDOM HEARTS Ôàó 20190207163652
Dura negatin with electricity manip?

KINGDOM HEARTS Ôàó 20190206223052
Part 1

KINGDOM HEARTS Ôàó 20190206223047
Part 2

What if the Realm of Darkness is a sealed area in one universe? If the RiB & RoL are connected, they could be the same universe, so what if that extends to the RoD?

It's possible for a structure with no entrances to be contained in a universe & still be part of it.

I'd wait for knowledgeable member input on if RoD is ACTUALLY another dimension.

As for the Marine Rumbas, they get dried up by electricity. Is that not normal for electricity, for water to get dried up? It seems like a weakness of Marine Rumbas.

Also, wasn't there a discussion about real electricity having Durability Negation? We should determine if Thunder spells actually have real electricity properties.

Neat info, though!

"thousand-volt jolt!"

Self-explanatory

There´s also how some enemies can be even paralized with electricity, whcih even the most basic Thunder spell can do. So yeah, it´s definitely actual electricity.

I suppose it's possible it's the more possible explanation. That is:

A. The Realm of Darkness is a sealed place in the same universe as the Realm of Light, but it has no conventional exits & time doesn't flow there.

B. The RoD is a different universe. (Of unclear size. Its held at least 4 worlds, right? Where were the Hearts of worlds taken by Heartless again in KH1?)

The RoD is another dimension, connected to the RoL but separated. As it was said in KH 0.2, time doesn't exist so you have to "create" yourself like Aqua did. About its size, it is as big as the RoL, if not bigger. Remember the realms absorbs the worlds and slowly destroys them. It isn't limited to worlds since it's pure darkness and there is almost no "matter" (even the ground is pure darkness in fact). W only saw four worlds because we were visiting it at this moment so we don't know the exact number of worlds its has absorbed over time.

The worlds in KH1 were restored by Sora and Mickey at the end of the game (with the exception of the worlds that ended up in the RoS). About their hearts, i'm not sure but apparently, they're absorbed like the hearts of people. Also, they were used to creat the end of the world.

I mean, apparently that´s a thing he can spam which is why he won to Mario.

I also noticed that the Second Form in KHII allows to use it as a combo finisher, which is usable by his favorite, classic keyblade, meaning that it´s easily in character to at least use it mid-battle.

Imaginym said:
Reflect? The Spell that he doesn't have in most games & has never used in any cutscene?
Most of his matches are a composite Sora giving him access to all his abilities throughout the series.

@Bob

That's not Refelct. That's Ripple Drive, a magic finisher from KH1.

lol, I bet the match will eventually be removed at some point or another via the power of revisions.

Another thing that could be added to Xehanort with the True X-Blade or KH is the creation of a Pocket Dimension during his final battle. After you regain your inner light, he transports you in some kind of dimension that looks like the Castle That Never Existed's Throne Room with KH behind. The shadows of his other selves attack you and he can produce energy beams.

I don't know, but once it will be up i will bring what was brought up here and also the previous discussions made here, here, here and here, also the Nobodies might get more resistances from here and their equipment from Days, also the equipment stuff wore by the other playable char. in other games.

Bump. Let me ask some questions / Make some statements about said revisions while we are all here. Feel free to challenge them whenever:

• Shouldn't the Incomplete Keyblade scale (and those who scale to it) considering it was heavily implied to be literally half of the X-Blade (Since Vanitas, the other half that made up the X-Blade was there and not Ventus. Xehanort sated there were several ways of making the X-Blade, and while the true X-Blade was complete Aqua and Mickey were able to somewhat keep up with it... And they are far stronger now... And nothing in any media suggests the one Xehanort used and the one Vanitas used before it got Incomplete are weaker since both summoned the True Kingdom Hearts upon it's forging) . I just don't see how they can go from High 4-C to these upgrades unless they scaled to something somewhat comparable in the beginning. Especially considering nothing implies they are that massively above their other selves.
  • Also... Is it awful to assume that the Dandelion Leaders scale to the Seekers of Darkness / Guardians of Light from KH3 due to the Demon Hide Tornado fiasco [due to Ephemer controlling the Keyblades], and as a result the Fortellers (Should be far stronger than Ephemer) and likely the Protagonist from Union X (Held their own against the Fortellers) ?
  • I also say that Kairi should get an uprade. She held her own against Xion pretty well and seemed to be a competent Guardian of Light. I would even say she's on par/comparable with Lea.

I would assume the Incomplete X-Blade is weaker than the true thing, & jumping up from that to 3-A or whatver seems questionable.

Then again, I've often been a little skeptical of the High 4-C rating. I understand it's for Heartless destroying worlds (1 world=At least 1 planet & star.) & what the false Kingdom Hearts did, & Xemnas fighting with the power of one behind him.

I like the rating, but part of me says it's outlier-ish, given the myriad of lower feats, even among KH original characters. The X-Blade exploding, Xehanort moving tons of earth, Sora & Riku sending buildings flying at Xemnas, Aqua's Thundaja splitting the ground, Sora's Meteor Dual Link attack, etc.... (Although, I'm not sure those & the other stuff all make for consistency, either.)

@Imag

It wouldn't be outlierish if we accept Aqua fighting X-Blade in BBS. And secondly it is somewhat weaker than the True X-Blade, but it is implied it is 1/2 of ,the True X-Blade's power, which would still be 3-A/2-C or whatever it ends up being. It's also supported by Sora's Heartless' and Data-Riku's Feat in Recoded... But that's another thing entirely.

The Buildings are constructs created by Xemnas... I'm pretty sure they would be far higher than Building Level... And those are spells. I'm pretty sure we shouldn't count such Anti-Feats.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
@Imag
It's also supported by Sora's Heartless' and Data-Riku's Feat in Recoded... But that's another thing entirely.

The Buildings are constructs created by Xemnas... I'm pretty sure they would be far higher than Building Level... And those are spells. I'm pretty sure we shouldn't count such Anti-Feats.
You mean Sora's Heartless that was going to destroy the Datascape & was made of the Minds of Heartless?

Also, why not count Spells for AP? Keyblade wielders can use their keyblades to harm those their magic can, can't they?

That is one aspect of it. Some outside source stated Sora's Heartless was going to do the same thing to the outside world, or something similar. Also Union X implied data worlds have their own sentience comparable to the original... (Which we see with Data Sora and Riku). So that's why Maleficent and Pete easily defeating Data-Riku and corrupting him (who embodies the Datascape) could be presented as a notable feat for the KH3 upgrade and worth adding into the scaling.

.... Yes they can. I'm not saying we shouldn't count spells in terms of AP (look at Donald) ... But using Anti-Feats of arguing much lower than the series present itself is a bit awkward.

I suppose there are a lot of higher feats such that the lower ones could be treated as Anti-Feats. (Also, I question if Dual Links can be called spells. Meteor has them riding the meteor on it, & Unison Rush is a DL, too, in DDD.)

What about the Crossover rules? While I agree the KH original material has solid basis for High 4-C & above....

"Additionally, the feats seen or taken from the crossover may be consistent to one verse and not the other. There could be impressive feats seen as consistent with the established scale of one franchise, but that lack consistency with the otherwise featless franchise. We should only use scaling that does not contradict the statistics of the franchises, and need to use common sense for case-by-case analysis in addition to this."

"Take note that crossovers will often rescale the power levels of the different characters for the sake of writing a more entertaining story. This can happen in both in-canon crossovers such as Dissidia Final Fantasy, in which tier 6 and tier 2 characters fought on equal grounds, and in non-canon versions, such as between Luffy, Goku and Toriko. As such the character appearing in the crossover should only be considered to be as powerful as the original if that isn't beyond the degree of power reasonable for the events in the story or other participants in the crossover."

What about Sora in the other worlds? Should he have keys for certain Disney Worlds, for example?

No. Sora shouldn't be depicted as weaker or "holding back" when he goes to the Disney Worlds. We have seen Disney characters become stupendously strong in their own set lore and even fight against the KH Original Characters. We only should consider them weaker if it states at the beginning of the journey (Sora lost his power at the beginning of the game) , but if we see him portray himself back to his former glory or fighting a Original Character who scales to those high-ends, then those Disney Characters comparable to Sora should be rated comparable.

The 2nd Existential Seed I agree. some Disney characters like Hades should scale to Sora. Of course, most of them don't.

Also, can someone post here the link to KH III's general thread when it's done ?

The Disney Characters that shouldn't scale are the ones that distribute similar feats to their canon in said worlds. Tarzan is already naturally stronger then his movie self as he could literally tank a gunshot from Clayton, Jack can do the same in his world. I also have a slight theory that due to Sora and Donald's magic, they're amping their own party members, but that's mostly headcanon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back