• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's discuss KH3? SPOILERS for Kingdom Hearts 3 SPOILERS (Obviously.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the consesus is "At least 3-A, likely 2-C?"

Who are affected and who scales?

I can help with revisions if needed.

@SinsofMan That depends on what side they are taking:

The Worlds being Universes: Every Tier 4 KH Character

Scaling to all Creation: KH3 God-Tiers from the Keyblade Graveyard at the very end of KH3

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
@SinsofMan That depends on what side they are taking:
The Worlds being Universes: Every Tier 4 KH Character

Scaling to all Creation: KH3 God-Tiers from the Keyblade Graveyard at the very end of KH3
ah-ah-ah, not every tier 4. 3-A to 2-C only applies to Sora, Donald, Goofy and Xehanort.

Soul-of-Landale said:
Weird language but okay.

Generally speaking, regarding the concept of 'worlds'.

At best, KH uses Planet, Star and Universe interchangably.

At worst, it is inconsistent.

Just let me know when we finally do revisions so I can help.

I heard that what Xehanort says at the end of KH3 is different in the japonese version.

If you wish to revise the Kingdom Hearts tiers, you should start a separate content revision thread, and then invite all staff members that are interested in the franchise.

Antvasima said:
If you wish to revise the Kingdom Hearts tiers, you should start a separate content revision thread, and then invite all staff members that are interested in the franchise.
I think that this seems like the best solution to get things done.

This thread almost has the maximum of 500 replies. You will have to create it yourself. Just remember to include a good summary in the beginning.

No problem, but this is the second to last post, so if you are going to link to it here, you have to hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back