• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's discuss KH3? SPOILERS for Kingdom Hearts 3 SPOILERS (Obviously.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArkhamDC06 said:
Honestly i don't see why Marluxia's final boss stage should be considered taking place into nothingness. Just seems to be some sort of pocket dimension, not pure nothingness like Xemnas.
In any case neither is higher than High 4-C, I was just pointing how that has more going for it than it being a 4-A dimension containing real stars

RKGenki said:
ArkhamDC06 said:
Honestly i don't see why Marluxia's final boss stage should be considered taking place into nothingness. Just seems to be some sort of pocket dimension, not pure nothingness like Xemnas.
In any case neither is higher than High 4-C, I was just pointing how that has more going for it than it being a 4-A dimension containing real stars
I agree. In fact, i don't even know where the 4-A thing comes. 3-A/2-C is all about KH and X-Blade feat but 4-A ?

Hst master said:
Wait where's 2-C coming from? I thought we agreed on 3-A to Low 2-C True Kingdom Hearts/True X-Blade.
Because the Realm of Light, the Realm of Darkness and the Realm Between are separate universes.

Hst Master 2-C is still suspended, to me it should be "possibly 2-C" but it corresponds to the potential power of KH and X-Blade.

In the Japonese version Xehanort says that he wants to turn all the existence into a black state.

Mickey's feat doesn't look 4-A, he is creating stars, not a pocket dimension containing them, which wouldn't reach 4-B unless he is creating 4000 stars or so

Pelisort's feat seems to fit to the 4-A bt we don't really know if it was already there or if it created it. Also, i a gree with Kaltias, all Mickey did was creating and moving stars. Still corresponds to High 4-C to me.

@Dark

I mean, "creating the individual stars isn't enough for 4-A" has been a standard for ages.

I wasn't even staff the last time the page about celestial bodies feats was updated

Kaltias said:
@Dark
I mean, "creating the individual stars isn't enough for 4-A" has been a standard for ages.

I wasn't even staff the last time the page about celestial bodies feats was updated
Then i will make later a downgrade thread to downgrade several verses based from that.

I mean, if you know verses that are 4-A via creating the stars of a constellation or something, go ahead.

I mean KH is literally High 4-C for that so I thought the rule would be more well know

A key for Best Aqua should be made instead tbh. That said didn't Final Fantasy need like a huge revision? I remember XV having a low 5-B upgrade and hearing XIII and VIII needing revisions

I'm gonna merge the Luxu and Xigbar pages together but the title of the profile will be Xigbar as that is his best known look and incarnation at the moment. The title can be changed when the next game comes out and refers to the character more as Luxu and retains a different personality.

Does anyone object?

Hst master If i remember corretcly, FF XV was once 5-A before downgrading to High 6-A and FF XIII was 2-C at most first. But i think some things could be added for characters from XIII.

Hst master said:
A key for Best Aqua should be made instead tbh. That said didn't Final Fantasy need like a huge revision? I remember XV having a low 5-B upgrade and hearing XIII and VIII needing revisions
I take it back, that won't be all

Is a new key necessary? I don't think there's any real change beyond Aqua is now evil

Ths is how I see Mickey Mouse now thanks to this wiki:

Mokey moose013
Excuse the poor quality of the colors the scanner of my printer didn´t want to do right

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
You definitely didn't see all of KH3 if you said "now evil".
1. True I didn't

2. I mean that's basically the gist of it unless you want me to be specific and say corrupted

Bump. Hmm... I wanted to go ahead and revisit Birth By Sleep to see if there was anything to make Sora and Co. scaling to the X-Blade sound feasible. But .... After relooking over the entire thing... I have no doubt it's possible to scale them to the X-Blade :

• EoG Aqua and EoG Mickey (Pre-Keyblade Master, meaning he's far, far weaker than he is in KH1 and onward) already fought against the True X-Blade wielded by Ventus-Vanitas, and managed to somewhat hold their own. This is the very game that first says the 3-A/2-C statement about the X-Blade, So yeah....
  • They do eventually both get overpowered, but Aqua is the one that made it Incomplete by using her Wayfinder combined with her Keyblade and overpowered Vanitas.
  • Aqua , directly before fighting Ventus-Vanitas, fought on par with Braig . This was before he became Xigbar.
  • Vanitas directly stated Ventus and him were needed to make it Complete, meaning Vanitas and Ventus by their lonesome are equal to exactly 1/2 of the X-Blade.
  • Pre-KH1 Sora likely would scale as well considering the fact he gave Ventus the power to defeat Vanitas, who was wielding a power-amp from the Incomplete X-Blade. So he likely wouldn't have defeated Vanitas if not for Sora, who didn't even have a keyblade as of then. He even stated thank you for helping him directly after defeating Vanitas, proving this implication is correct.
  • This would also be consistent with the fact that "Lingering Will, Twilight Xemnas" and some others were stated to be stronger than anyone ever introduced, which canonically they were after the events of BBS, so they scale directly to Ventus-Vanitas utilizing the full X-Blade. And... remember they are far stronger during the events of KH3 due to heavily implied power amps from having a portion of Xehanort's Soul
Sorry for the massive dump of statements, but all of the above was shown directly in this title, which is the most important in the series for story and scaling purposes as it was the one that gave Sora and Co High 4-C, alongside KH1 .

The2ndExistentialSeed Apart from the fact that the X-Blade isn't complete at this time (it is explicitly said in further games, DDD), Aqua managed to break it because in the same time, Ventus defeated the influence of Vanitas in his heart, shattering their's both. Besides, Vanitas explictly says that the X-Blade isn't complete so this is why he wants Ventus to join him before fighting in the latter's heart. Plus, Xehanort's methode in BBS was wrong as it is explained : to create the TRUE X-Blade and make it complete, you must gather 7 Hearts of pure Light (or seven Guardians of Light) and 13 Darknesses because when the X-Blade was broken during the Keyblade War, it shattered into 7 pieces of Light and 13 pieces of Darkness. Had Xehanort succeded, he wouldn't have created the True X-Blade, more like a copy.

Kaltias said:
Mickey's feat doesn't look 4-A, he is creating stars, not a pocket dimension containing them, which wouldn't reach 4-B unless he is creating 4000 stars or so
But it is a pocket dimension,you can go there by going to the song verse.

Yes, but he is only creating the stars.

He is going inside the pocket dimension and creating the stars, he isn't creating the entire pocket dimension out of nowhere

As said, Mickey is only creating and probably controlling stars but the pocket dimension already existed. I think it's also the case for the one where you fight the Pelisort.

I see,so are we just gonna treat that as a regular high 4C feat?unless somebody got all time in the world to count every single star on that panel.

Maybe we could just rip the models and count the stars in a single texture, then see how many of these textures the game renders, to the just multiply by that the number counted in the single texture.

Man, videogames are the place where actual 3-D calcs can be made and yet still fall into the classic 2-D method...

Apart from the general topic and futur topic about KH III's revisions, wasn't planned to make a thread about potential revisions for some Disney characters that could scale to the main cast ? Do you think it can be created ?

Just merged Xigbar's and Luxu's pages. Xigbar's the main page while Luxu's the redirect. If anyone greatly objects, state your opinion now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back