• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's discuss KH3? SPOILERS for Kingdom Hearts 3 SPOILERS (Obviously.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else? Man, KH fanbase is really ded over here.

Then again, I'm not really sure what else I'd expect for the game. Am going to enjoy it seeing as I pre-ordered it and gonna have it sent to me on the day it releases so that'll be pretty neato.

Well, I know I'm excited for it. Have to get a PS4 first, but I do have a pre-order. I'm really wondering who's gonna be the 7 & the 13, & worried for everyone. Sora & Riku especially.

I just got the Xbox One ver for it cuz while I would like to get a PS4 first, it would be long after KH3 is released and so I'd rather join in rather than get spoiled by it a lot (that and I can use my brothers Xbox One so I just need to have the game on me and I'm good to play).

DK who the 7th of Light is but the 13th could very well be Aqua. At this point, Xehanort got himself, his younger self, Saix, Luxord, Xigbar, Terra, Vanitas, Demyx, Larxene, Marluxia, Xemnas, and Ansem of Darkness, which I think it's probably fair to say that he's got all his 13 for the final bout.

If it's trailer related, I already kinda see and or know where it's going. It's just a matter of HOW it gets lead to that I would like to see in ending. Does Xehanort achieve his plan and, if so, how does Sora go about in stopping him from it or such?

In any case, I'm really hyped for that one cabal like city Xehanort and Sora were in. That will be some really grand battle level scale fighting stage right there lol.

You got another week left so if you want, go figure man.

I pre-ordered mines on Amazon for Prime delivery and for what I've got, I'm expected to get it on the day it releases.

That way, I can be one of many first to enjoy it, although the fact I have classes later in the week and onwards means I can't really enjoy much of it unless it's on the weekends kek.

I KNOW~

A friend I know got the Deluxe edition so he'll be getting some stuff that goes with it for pre-order. I just got the standard since I don't think I need a lot of those stuff, as cool as KH is for me, as the game itself is all I need lol

Lol. Maybe I'll ruin the story experience for myself, but present me is happy to have at least one question answered.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
Anyone else? Man, KH fanbase is really ded over here.
I think that they simply fled at the sight of "spoilers" in the title tbh.

I mean that's what i'd do

I am spoiling myself as much as possible already. But the only "spoilers" in this thread will be from official trailers.

Kal and Dark: Yeah I can't blame anyone for it for that, especially cuz of how close it's getting for the game to be released (both JP and ENG)

A lot considering the visualizations numbers of the videos that were taken down/still up.

Hey Trex!

Pretty much what Dark said. Just half an hour ago, I got thumbnail spoiled again but like the first two times (one of them being the secret boss), I have to actively prune off that memory to a point of near vagueness lol.

Having watched the whole ending (minus the parts that were cut due to LOLleaks), I can say with safety that LOTS of the leakers were (and still are) so full of it I could smell it from 10 meters underground.

I don't think I've seen people have so much less chill when it comes to doing leaks.

It doesn't help that YT pushes the crap outta these leaks while I'm trying to watch some vids to pass the days lol.

It's worst if a KH video was watched for example, youtube then will immediately link you the KH3 videos.

Ironically that happens to me too on that. The only vids of KH related content even are just the new KH song Face my Fears and Cynical's vids and while I don't get bombarded by the leaks, there's still a chance of me getting hit by one vids thumbnail leak at least once.

So I'm stuck with having to essentially just focus on the channels I subscribed to or just immediately go somewhere else on YT when watching there.

I've been really lucky in avoiding those leaks. I got one, but the thumbnail didn't tell much, and there were other 2, but it was from stuff in the trailers.

Leaks aside,

Anyone pre ordered the game yet? The only ones I know that have are just me and Ever (Him getting it for PS4 and myself for Xbox One).

I pre ordered earlier this month. Starting to wish I just got a digital copy instead tho. Mich faster on release day

Ayy same here. I only did it not only to see how things will end and where it might lead to next, it's also to join in on the fun and play it lol.

Juat gotta wait ONE MORE WEEK.

This wait is making days feel much longer than usual and these spoilers on Youtube and Twitter ain't helping FeelsBadMan.

The Epilogue (not the Secret Ending though) is already available in Japan and I'm done watching it. Sets up the next saga but honestly, the biggest reveals of the Epilogue could be guessed through the Secret Reports by anyone competent enough at connecting the dots.

Well i don't think that explains how Luxu managed to live til Xehanort's era. Was it Reincarnation ? Possession by placing his heart in another body ? Or simply longevity, growing older/shapeshifting ?

I should note that only the Seekers of Darkness, Warriors of Light, Donald, Roxas and Goofy scale to 3-A. No one else from previous games.

Dragonmasterxyz Like i said in the Embargo Thread, i have a little problem about it (exept for True X-Blade and Kingdom Hearts of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back