• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's discuss KH3? SPOILERS for Kingdom Hearts 3 SPOILERS (Obviously.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobsican said:
Sorry for triple posting, but another notification may be useful to gather attention to this:
KINGDOM HEARTS Ôàó 20190206223052
Part 1

KINGDOM HEARTS Ôàó 20190206223047
Part 2
This can go up to 2-C, but the debate is still yet to come.

Even then, Marluxia calls that place "World of Nothingness", so in any case it wouldn't fit the requirements for 4-A even if the stars were real. It'd be basically the same as KH1 Kingdom Heart's feat, I think

I don't agree with 2-C either

@Bob those are the stuff I mentioned from the glossary, right? Those'll be helpful

RKGenki said:
Even then, Marluxia calls that place "World of Nothingness"
Actually KH is famously known for name dropping stuff just to sound cool, "Fact Within Fiction" for World that Never Was(which this name is an example in it of itself) in DDD as an example. Also if the feat doesn't scale to Marluxia, Aqua basically warped the space of that world so it could scale to her, which would cross-scale to the rest of the cast.

The reason why the place is called Fact Within Fiction is because that´s where Riku finds out he was all the whole journey within Sora´s dreams, hence also becoming a Dream Eater in the process.

I don't see all this "name-dropping just to sound cool", expecially considering we're talking about a nobody talking about nothingess. One case doesn't disprove the other

About Aqua, I don't see what would make that feat higher than her current High 4-C

Well, i d'ont see neither. Yeah she turns the Castle of Oblivion into the Land of Departure but it seems to be some sort of mecanism that can be activated by Eraqus's Keyblade, not a real feat.

I noted 2 cases, why did you state one? Him being a nobody doesn't suddenly prove it being a "world of nothingness" especially when there's clearly things in said world like a background, a world of nothingness would literally be a white/dark void. You not seeing it sounds like you're simply ignoring that Nomura has consistently done this. Go to literally any original world of nomura's and look at the name of the location in those worlds(sans Hollow Bastion at most and even then it gets quite flowery).

Cause she literally warped the entire space of Land of Departure to create Castle Oblivio. Arguably also got moved to another area since the green lands that Sora, Donald, and Goofy are in are nowhere to be seen in land of departure but that could possibly be just it not being shown.

ArkhamDC06 said:
Well, i d'ont see neither. Yeah she turns the Castle of Oblivion into the Land of Departure but it seems to be some sort of mecanism that can be activated by Eraqus's Keyblade, not a real feat.
Why wouldn't it scale to Eraqus' keyblade that Terra scales from?

GiverOfThePeace Since it seems to be a specific mechanism, maybe Eraqus himself made it like this to be sure he would be the only one, laong with his "rightful" apprentices to be able to unlock it. Plus, when the Castle was "created", Aqua turned it with Master Keeper while remembering Eraqus's instructions wich seems to indicate a) that he created the mechanism or b) that was created before and that he was the only one who could activate it for some reason. So maybe not specifically Eraqus's Keyblade but the one of the Master in charge at the moment.

Also, Aqua used Master Keeper both for turning the Land into the Castle and the Castle back into the Land, while she still had her own Keyblade at the time.

How is the Land of Departure 4-A in size though.

It's just a single world, and all the stars are other worlds, so they aren't part of the Land of Departure

Eraqus explicitly states that it was devised by his predecessors

@Giver except that that is all we have going for that place, so what requires less assumptions is it being actually nothingness as Marluxia states rather than a full blown dimension containing light years distant stars. It not being a blank slate doesn't disprove it not being nothingness

...What? How does it require less assumptions that it is actually nothingness? There's literally a background. There's things that exist, that's not nothingness. I have no idea where that came from. Yes, it fully does, things literally existing in that realm fully debunks it being nothingess.

Kaltias said:
How is the Land of Departure 4-A in size though.
It's just a single world, and all the stars are other worlds, so they aren't part of the Land of Departure
The stars inside of the castle are other worlds?

im think you argument about Marluxia feat not being applicable is kinda dull my dude,could you give another reason other then a briging up a name of a place?

Also Mickey did a 4A feat and a kid Sora defeated the guy that was subdoing making so the rating more consistent.

The stars inside the castle either aren't real stars (the fact that they are real still needs to be proven), or a world that's not remotely implied to be colossal compared to literally every other world in the setting suddenly dwarfs everything else by several order of magnitudes.

If anything the fact that LoD is as big as Castle Oblivion goes against the 4-A room being real.

Axl233 said:
Also Mickey did a 4A feat and a kid Sora defeated the guy that was subdoing making so the rating more consistent.
It looks like a simple transition to Spellican being around than an actual feat tho.

That's the 2nd form, the form not even being mentioned, and even then there's still an existing stone pillar there if we want to be nit picky.

Bobsican Didn't Mickey managed to do it thanks to Yen Sid's hat ? Are we sure he can do the same thing without it ?

ArkhamDC06 said:
Bobsican Didn't Mickey managed to do it thanks to Yen Sid's hat ? Are we sure he can do the same thing without it ?
Well, he was using the magic to make stuff do the work for him, not actually making stars in this case to begin with.

Bobsican said:
ArkhamDC06 said:
Well, he was using the magic to make stuff do the work for him, not actually making stars in this case to begin with.
That's based off the sorcer's apprentice, where he outright manipulates several stars in that movie, he makes the starry realm in that same scene.

GiverOfThePeace said:
That's based off the sorcer's apprentice, where he outright manipulates several stars in that movie, he makes the starry realm in that same scene.
Being based =/= Usable as a secondary canon

Otherwise Sora would be 3-A already via being Jafar.

Bobsican We can assume he became powerful enough to do it alone but still, there is a doubt for me.

Honestly i don't see why Marluxia's final boss stage should be considered taking place into nothingness. Just seems to be some sort of pocket dimension, not pure nothingness like Xemnas.

Bobsican said:
GiverOfThePeace said:
Being based =/= Usable as a secondary canon
Otherwise Sora would be 3-A already via being Jafar.
Never said that. I was pointing out how you said he only made it things do work for him which is wrong in both the original movie and DDD.

Jafar isn't 3-A here, nitpicking but just pointing that out. But if we want to be technical Jafar has a "3-A statement" hyperbolic, but still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back