• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[7-0-0] Took some time - Tigger plays with a L1-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

noninho

He/Him
Last time i disturbed the God Of War supporters, but Tigger wasn't the one playing there! Maybe I should put him again to play his game with somebody...and today I thought it could be cool to try a guy who would really like to play: Zen'o!

Grand Priest missed where their TP should go and ended up next to Kanga's house, where Tigger was bouncing! Tigger met the new people, and while Beerus was almost s***ting his pants beside a Whis and Grand Priest laughing, Goku and Zen'o were bouncing with him!
At a later point, Tigger explained that he and his friend Sora made a huge trampoline to play a game to try and recover their friend Pooh's lost memories, and now they use it to play and see who gets the most amount of points by popping the balloons, which made Zen'o really interested in playing! Tigger explains that using powers to pop the balloons is illegal in the game, and that they gotta bounce and only bounce, which Zen'o agrees to.

So, within the regular rules of the game (Kingdom Hearts II's Tigger Minigame in the 100-Acre Wood world), who makes the highest amount of points?

The Bounciest Tiger - @JustANormalLemon @noninho, @SatellaTheWoE, @Ailamiona, @Fezzih_007, @Mariogoods, @Javenplayz253

Child God, Ruler of the Multiverses -

Goku interferes saying he MUST be the one to play first (incon) -

Last edited:
Well, Sora and Tigger (and maybe even f****** Roo, Kanga's son) can equally pop the balloons with one bounce
What I think will make Tigger get this w is because he is less childish and actually has Acrobatics in his profile lol
Same, but... Roo is a kangooro, Sora has longer legs, etc so my argument is more valid

Basically, Tiger will have a much easier time to go bouncing and Zen-O will have a really hard time

Well, he will have an easier time with the balloons but I don't think it's for this reason
Lemme add our votes tho

Like, not that he can fly on this challenge, but I think a guy who can fly can perform something of a jumping

Also he's as much intelligent as Tigger so he will figure out how the game works and perform well enough
The only thing is that I think Tigger can do better lol

Shouldn't this be In fun and games
Another thread where Tigger played this exact same game with Luffy was added to both profiles. Matchups where the characters compete in something that doesn't involve direct combat can be added as long as they don't violate any versus thread rules. Other similar threads have been added in the past such as Sanji Vs Spongebob in a cooking competition, Light Yagami Vs L in a game of 5D Chess, Saul Goodman Vs She-Hulk in a court case, etc...

Last edited:
And? This alone will not makje him go high, especially sinse Zen-o is probable reeeeely light
Please watch the video of the minigame and remember a Kangaroo puppy play on that
It is not like you're saying, he's able to get some points

Zeno loses the game, erases tigger and wins by "technical elimination"
I like to think Zeno will ask to go everyday there but can't deny this is HIGHLY possible lmfao
Also, may I count this as a Tigger vote?

I've been thinking of unequalization of the speed
Would it change something?

I mean, is really hard to Win a game against someone who is way more experieced than you at first try, while you never played the game, and never show a level of Acrobatics that the game needs, while also having short legs.

Is Impossible for Zeno to Win.
I really don't think Tigger is that much experienced on the game than anyone I've put him against, for starters, as we just see him jumping pretty low implying that he played there just on a fine level and is only going there when Sora or people he sees as friends are there too. What he does better is bouncing and that's cuz he does that more than anything.

The balloons are the thing that's propelling the player up, each balloon makes the player go a different distance up so Zen'o's legs size don't matter at all.

Acrobatics is but an advantage here, if you pop the balloons with your butt it gives the exact same result: you go up (it is absurdly likely that Tigger uses only his tail and start missing the balloons who are very high because he only bounces on his tail). Zen'o is not incompetent on maneuvering his body in the air because, well, he know how to  fly.

Zen'o has a chance of winning, it is just slim, hence why we're all voting Tigger : )

I really don't think Tigger is that much experienced on the game than anyone I've put him against,
That's a weird opinion, when like, he the guy who apphroaced you and teaches you how to play the game, and he totally have the experience factor going for.
Like, les't go back in the game a litte, Po kinda have amnesia due to people toring pages from his book, and Tiger as like, "Oh i know, les't play this minigame so we can jog his memory" Atleast implying they play the game a lot, to the point tiger thinks that would jog Po memory. So he most likely have more experience in the game than anyone, barring his friends.

Even then, his level of experience would only matter if he only knows the rule of the game, but never play it, which is not the case. If he have atleast a level of experience in the game he still would hold a advantage against Zeno, who never show a ability to bounce or jump like Tiger
for starters, as we just see him jumping pretty low implying that he played there just on a fine level and is only going there when Sora or people he sees as friends are there too.
I mean, pretty sure is just him letting Sora and Po play, and himself is not playing serious, he just enjoying, letting them play with the ballons.
Makes sense, since two people playing the game at the same time would just complicate things.
The balloons are the thing that's propelling the player up, each balloon makes the player go a different distance up so Zen'o's legs size don't matter at all.
But... We can see Sora bending his knees to do a jump, so is not just the ballons the propell him, he also have to put some effort on his part.
And also because:
Acrobatics is but an advantage here, if you pop the balloons with your butt it gives the exact same result:
He not gonna be able to jump as high if he does that, and because of how short his legs are. Is unlike he gonna be getting any of the best ballons on the top, basically getting minimun points at the bottom.
Zen'o is not incompetent on maneuvering his body in the air because, well, he know how to  fly.
Well, is pretty different trought, since we don't how well he can move around the air without the ability to fly, he may be unnacostumed due to relience on his power to fly, and can't move to well in the air without it.
Zen'o has a chance of winning, it is just slim, hence why we're all voting Tigger : )
I don't think he does, and if did, is basically if Tiger is kinda jobing. If this is in rounds, maybe he have a chance, but he need to win first try without experience on the minigame or in the ability of jumping, i think this is super easy win to Tiger, without Zeno being able to do anything. I really don't see how Zeno is supposed to win this.

Would be fair if he could fly, but you know, he can't.

Last edited:
Tiger as like, "Oh i know, les't play this minigame so we can jog his memory" Atleast implying they play the game
Tigger says bouncing will recover his memory (15:20 starts), the minigame is something in-game only, not the Canon solution he thought lmao
You can replay the minigame after completing it the first time, theeeeere you see Tigger and Roo playing as well as Sora and Pooh...oh yeah, if we're canonizing all minigames Sora and Pooh went through SOME STUFF (on the video i linked you can see them) including collecting kilos and kilos of honey floating in the air and a ton more who doesn't happen anywhere else...

Even then, his level of experience would only matter if he only knows the rule of the game, but never play it, which is not the case.
As far as we know, yeah, it is the case lol

But... We can see Sora bending his knees to do a jump, so is not just the ballons the propell him, he also have to put some effort on his part.
Which doesn't take off what I said about the balloons propelling to different heights, so yeah, Zen'o can pop them with whatever part

He not gonna be able to jump as high if he does that, and because of how short his legs are. Is unlike he gonna be getting any of the best ballons on the top, basically getting minimun points at the bottom.
Only if he doesn't get how the game works, as the balloons can propel him to that high if he pops them
Tigger is as intelligent as him, so if Tigger gets it, Zen'o also do

Also idk what you guys keep talking about Zen'o's legs cuz they aren't any shorter than the regular for his size as Tigger's also aren't

Well, is pretty different trought, since we don't how well he can move around the air without the ability to fly, he may be unnacostumed due to relience on his power to fly, and can't move to well in the air without it.
We don't know 100% but the most likely is that he actually can, so...

I really don't see how Zeno is supposed to win this.
Well...
maybe he have a chance

He actually has 3 lifes, each life being used when he touches the big rubber on the base. Tigger is the type of guy to tell tips on how to do better if he sees his friend isn't going so well between each life usage...
I always repeat: it is not impossible for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back