• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend of Zelda General Discussion Thread

Not a single mf cares about the scaling if it ain't for Zelda huh
mqdefault.jpg

Bro is just here to yap and complain about nonexistent problems he is avtually Tylo 2.0

It's not that deep dude, I'm just grumpy in general, you don't have to take offense at everything I say
Well, don't be. Why come to the funny zelda thread to be grumpy?

I'm just shocked, what are you yapping about? What is even the issue? Like I ACTUALLY don't know what you're bitching about, "ill do it myself" "nobody gives a shit if it aint zelda", like man what is actually the problem? Neither is even true so what are you going off on?
Is it because people didn't comment on your Ganon yap? Well, yeah, not everyone is done the game dude.

Not a single mf cares about the scaling if it ain't for Zelda huh
You just said that after someone expressing interest in a feat for a fodder mook.
Did you misspeak?
Fine, I'll just do it all my damn self
You aren't on your own.
We're there to help. We may not agree, but I like to think we're friends under our common interest, or that we can be.
It's not that deep dude, I'm just grumpy in general, you don't have to take offense at everything I say
Would you like to talk about it, perhaps here or on my Forum Profile? Some find it cathartic to express what's dragging them down, & if I can help a friend in thar way, I appreciate the opportunity to make things better for someone else.
Well, don't be. Why come to the funny zelda thread to be grumpy?
I share your stance, sort of. I don't like for others to be upset.
Heck, even when it's fictional. I know they're not real, but when I see someone get upset, I feel bad for them.
If a dog in a cartoon gets hurt, I get like Drampa & become angry enough to want to find the bully's house & burn it to the ground. Even though it isn't real & no animals were harmed in the making of most fiction, I know that.

But frustrating as it may be, emotions are infamously difficult to control. It is doable, but it often isn't sufficient to just tell someone to feel or act better.
I ain't saying Sean has depression, truly, because IIRC, Sean is usually a nice, kind, personable & helpful user who, IMHO, doesn't generally seem depressed.
But sometimes, people have to live with emotions that don't go away for a long time, even though we want them to leave us to ourselves sooner rather than later.

But we all have our highs & lows, some longer than others. Sometimes they go away on their own, sometimes we get through it with others.
I'm just shocked, what are you yapping about? What is even the issue? Like I ACTUALLY don't know what you're bitching about, "ill do it myself" "nobody gives a shit if it aint zelda", like man what is actually the problem? Neither is even true so what are you going off on?
Is it because people didn't comment on your Ganon yap? Well, yeah, not everyone is done the game dude.
I have similar curiousities, although I'm not sure I'd have used the same wordings. No offense meant, all.

Last edited:
ehhh, I'd consider him a tingle rival in the same vein tien is a goku rival. He could likely hang with base tingle but low 1-C tingle forms? dunno about that

ehhh, I'd consider him a tingle rival in the same vein tien is a goku rival. He could likely hang with base tingle but low 1-C tingle forms? dunno about that
Why are we assuming Tingle's higher forms cap at low 1-C.

I'm talking about his weaker higher forms he uses for sandbagging against certain opponents, his strongest forms are obviously tier 0 bare minium.

Back