• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Speed Scaling Problem 2

Are you going to be applying it to characters like Warwick?

@Strong Thus far everyone has agreed, even Friendly who was against the revisions for the entirety of the thread

Friendly has given a vague "Yeah they should be subsonic to supersonic" without explicitly agreeing to your "Subsonic+ attacks and reactions, Subsonic everything else". I'm not sure exactly what rating Friendly wants to give every character so I can't know if he agrees with you.

I'm still not sure about giving universal ratings without having scaling to back it up, but some parts of the scaling chain are a huge pain in the ass to talk about and really demotivating to argue over.

And I've already pointed out many issues with many of the supposed links of scaling in the blog. Some of which you and Assalt have agreed with.

But considering that it's had multiple issues in the past, it has never been validated enough to be accepted on profiles.

Whoever said that it was fine before hadn't looked into it closely enough. And I wouldn't be too surprised if there were still more issues with it.

There are no issue whatsoever with it

We're really going to drag this into a third thread for no reason other than a simple refusal to believe these characters scale to each other

You're the one who wrote it and said there were no issues with it back before I found out these issues. I can't just take your word on this.

Just to be clear, I'm OK with the subsonic applications. We can discuss higher levels later in time but I think subsonic is completely safe given the amount of subsonic feats throughout the verse.

499 posts, make a new thread.

Assaltwaffle said:
Just to be clear, I'm OK with the subsonic applications. We can discuss higher levels later in time but I think subsonic is completely safe given the amount of subsonic feats throughout the verse.
So just to be 100% crystal clear. You want Subsonic for everyone. No Subsonic+ reactions/attacks? Because your statement here could be interpreted both ways.

Back