• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KT's Adventure Time Revisions Part 7.9: Attack Potency Feat Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 3.5, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 6.5, Part 7, Part 7.5.

I've returned, but not for a super heavy thread.
This is the part 1 of the Attack Potency revisions. As I want to use different scaling methods, I need those methods accepted to be scaleable to certain characters before I waste my time adding flawed values throughout the profiles.

The Values​

A-1 - 0.005 tons (Small Building level)
  • This is brought upon by backscaling from A-2.
    • Finn the Human took a punch from Jake, which produced the A-2 calculation. Certain people are capable of hurting him, but don't scale to Jake's enlarged fist. They backscale to baseline of Small Building level.
A-2 - 0.0109 tons (Small Building level)
A-3 - 3.464176 Megatons (Small City level)
A-4 - 5.782695 Megatons (Small City level+)
A-5 - 2.112468 Teratons (Small Country level)
A-6 - 2.848 Ninatons (Large Planet level)
  • The giant robot who diced up a planet

Last edited:
Yup just finished reading over these they look solid, thanks for getting slapped with a meteor abracadaniel

Princess Bubblegum says that Finn's psycho arm overloaded her biggest powerometer that was in the candy kingdom, which is several dozen-hundred kilometers away from the place where Finn's arm is, forcing her to evacuate the Candy Kingdom, something that she didn't sense when the whole kingdom fought Darren and Maja.

Strictly speaking, how do we know this?

Sound good to me. I agree!...

But to be honest, I would have redone the Eyemoon Calc' with bovine eyes "density" so : 1.034 to 0.007 g/cm³ for the retina, cornea (1.058 to 0.007 g/cm³), choroid (1.063 to 0.016 g/cm³), sclera (1.077 to 0.005 g/cm³) and lens (1.098 to 0.019 g/cm³).

Average :
  • Retina : 0.5205 g/cm³
  • Cornea : 0.5325 g/cm³
  • Choroid : 0.5395 g/cm³
  • Sclera : 0.541 g/cm³
  • Lens : 0.5585 g/cm³
It would be a "high-end" since the human eyeball has lower density than bovine one but it would be more close. But it's still pretty fine like this, don't worry!

We see the Candy Kingdom heavily inhabited.
Finn overloading her Powerometer forced her to evacuate the surroundings, but she didn't do so against Maja and Darren
Correct me if I'm wrong (Haven't seen the episode in a long while), but didn't Maja summon Darren pretty close to the Candy Kingdom and then attack?

Okay. I don't typically like assumptions that relies somewhat on off-screen stuff like this, but this seems fine.
Gotcha, thanks for the evaluation. If I can, I'll try to find out the exact location to see where these events happened

As it's been accepted, it's in the sandbox and the OP.

Some scaling that I found issue with is this.

Marceline and Maja's Crabbit Familiar are relative and can take hits from each other
Exhibit A, Exhibit B, Exhibit C

This would make the familiar 6x the cast as well.

Maja requires an amped form in order to transform the moon, which ties up the scaling as Marceline would scale under the moon transformation, since Maja prior to her T shirt amp was torturing her familiar, and is also superior to her own familiar.

Something that the new calculation brought is a method of backscaling to baseline Moon level, or 29.6 Exatons.

Bubblegum took the 42 Exaton punch with a bruise to her eye but was relatively fine. But she wouldn't scale to Maja's full power, as we still see that Maja is superior in the battle against the Candy Kingdom.

Marceline's 6x scaling due to absorbing all of the court of the vampire king will be axed, as it is never shown that she gains their AP and it is contradicted as well. It also brings up an unrealistic gap in stats.

So the vast majority of the cast who scale to A-6 backscale to the 29.6 Exatons value, and Maja's amped form and Finn's transformed arm scale to 42 Exatons.

Princess Bubblegum says that Finn's psycho arm overloaded her biggest powerometer that was in the candy kingdom, which is several dozen-hundred kilometers away from the place where Finn's arm is, forcing her to evacuate the Candy Kingdom, something that she didn't sense when the whole kingdom fought Darren and Maja.

I double-checked the episode and I don't think I saw any sign that the Candy Kingdom was evacuated.

Finn overloading her Powerometer forced her to evacuate the surroundings, but she didn't do so against Maja and Darren
Had to change the justification, was minorly misinformed, she quarantined the area, not evacuated the kingdom

Same issue though, she didn't have that reaction to Maja and Darren

Had to change the justification, was minorly misinformed, she quarantined the area, not evacuated the kingdom

Same issue though, she didn't have that reaction to Maja and Darren
When Maja summoned Darren, time appeared to be stopped.

And then once Darren was summoned, we have no idea what the build-up to Maja's and Darren's invasion was. I'm all for interesting scaling methods but this one feels like "We're shown Bubblegum using her Powerometer to sense Finn's arm, but we're not directly shown her using a Powerometer to sense Darren + Maja".

Can you understand why this would be a bit of stretch? We'd need to assume her tools sensed the summoning in the first place, and assume what her reaction would be to it off-screen. Her putting the Candy Kingdom into a defensive state could be a result of her detecting their power for all we know.

It's a lot of unknown to work with here to justify the AP of Finn's arm IMO.

Okay. No problem. Should we close this thread then?

Reopening because I found some more scaling.

Kee-Oth, the demon who Finn and Jake's father took his blood and created the Demon Blood Sword, has his main scaling for being drastically more powerful than the likes of the Ice King. This is shown here, when he's casually superior to him (2:35).

With this being said, Kee-Oth flat out absorbed back the blood from his sword in the same video.
Now Finn has a scaling chain of scaling to Jake for fighting him in their 1v1, who is casually above the Ice King and shattered his Ice Armor, who has the A-5 value.

Kee-Oth absorbs the Demon Blood Sword, which is superior to Finn's physicals, and grows larger after absorbing it, showing that he did get stronger.
Would he be the combined AP of these, or 2x the individual Ice King and Flame Princess value, for absorbing a 2 TTs sword while being 2 TTs himself?

Last edited:
Reopening because I found some more scaling.

Kee-Oth, the demon who Finn and Jake's father took his blood and created the Demon Blood Sword, has his main scaling for being drastically more powerful than the likes of the Ice King. This is shown here, when he's casually superior to him (2:35).

With this being said, Kee-Oth flat out absorbed back the blood from his sword in the same video.
Now Finn has a scaling chain of scaling to Jake for fighting him in their 1v1, who is casually above the Ice King and shattered his Ice Armor, who has the A-5 value.

Kee-Oth absorbs the Demon Blood Sword, which is superior to Finn's physicals, and grows larger after absorbing it, showing that he did get stronger.
Would he be the combined AP of these, or 2x the individual Ice King and Flame Princess value, for absorbing a 2 TTs sword while being 2 TTs himself?

He would be 4 TT’s himself

Yeah, if a 2 Teraton dude absorbs the power of a 2 Teraton item and then adds it to his own power, that’s basic additive scaling

So is there anything left to do here currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back