• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos helps Kaguya out with her win-loss record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Kratos be the only High 6-A that Kaguya can defeat? Let's find out! Kaguya doesn't have the ETSB and Kratos is at his peak. Bloodlusted btw

Kratos - 8 (Antoniusgod, Kepekley23, Gargoyle One, Andika, DragonEmperor23, Sigurd, Rei Rubro, I am Myself)

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Inconclusive (no) -

Grimreaperofjustice said:
This is a stomp it's a teir under Kaguya, speed stomp via this sites scaling, and one shot moves from Kaguya close this
First off, resurrection

Secondly Kratos is Rel

Thirdly Poseidon's Wrath GG since we're under bloodlust and Kratos can in lore access powers from previous games if they weren't stolen.

Hmm, so we can consider resurrection in a vs battle -_- Yeah that ***** unfair as ****... That means he can't loose...

Going by that Kaguya has immortality types 1 and 3 on her side as well

Mach 268618. 33% of the speed of light. - Hermes
Kratos was barely tagging this

which only happens at relativistic speeds, or 10% lightspeed+ - Naruto

Kaguya Blitzed this (x100 via clone's as well)

In order to blitz you need 10x that speed

So at that point you have to ask which is more impressive Kaguya blitzing or Kratos' ability to tag Hermes

At that I would most likely equalise the speed

On top of that 5-A vs 6-A (high)

If Kaguya was 5-C this still is a rek

Hmm, so we can consider resurrection in a vs battle -_- Yeah that ***** unfair as ****... That means he can't loose...

Yes we count people's powers when we have them fight people, boo frickin who

Blitzing is 6x-7x and it's not even a solid value because suprise suprise fiction is nothing if not inconsistent and unquantifiable

Hax.

DMUA said:

Yes we count people's powers when we have them fight people, boo frickin who
Blitzing is 6x-7x and it's not even a solid value because suprise suprise fiction is nothing if not inconsistent and unquantifiable

Hax.
00F watch how you come at me bro it's not something I take lightly, I hate condesending language it is insulting. So in turn at least once in my points I'm going to use it against you.

Anyway yes I am aware of this but the ability to die and then come back... that's unfair to the battle if anything the only thing I see used here is Regenerationn if he dies and comes back he lost because he died first meaning she beat him "Boo frickin who"

And then if we taking inconsistencies explain Hermes getting clocked by a catipult or canon can't remember but this is much slower than light it would probably place him at sub-sonic, you can explain that to be "non-inconsistent" right? Also I think Naruto has multiple Rel speeds confirming that he isn't inconsistent. And Kaguya has multiple cases of her blitzing both Naruto and Saskue, and in fact I don't remember her requiring effort to do it....

"Hax." Ok give me everything that makes up this diffrence, a 3 teir/1 full teir diffrence. And we also have Hax from Kaguya being able to dimension jump WHENEVER, Ash-Death-Bones disintegrates him, A PLANET (LARGE) DESTROYING ASS PULL, In order to defeat her she must be sealed, and lastly MAttEr mAniPuLaTiOn WhIcH aLso DisInTeGrAtES oN A MOlEclUlAr LeVel aNd dEsTrOyS ElEMenT bAsED aTtAcKs

Also "Ressurection"

I think someone else in this battle has that as well now that I think about it... In fact

ALL OF PAINS POWERS....

Yeah, let's hear this

For you to win via the kill the person killed has to actually stay dead. This is how SBA has always treated such an ordeal. And Kratos does not tend to do that.

I believe this is something along the lines of proving my point. Especially considering Low 5-B Sakura, Pain getting clocked by the Hokage's Grandson and other such fun events.

Hax ignores durability. Kratos can ressurect from being disintegrated. Kratos can kill her before she has time to charge up her 5-A attack, and considering how slow it is and how BFR/Mindhax is a way better tactic, under bloodlust, she has Absolutely no reason to use it. Kratos has many ways to just outright kill her beyond any way she can come back from.

Did Kaguya ever kill pain? Does Pain have the benefit from a "get out of the underworld free" card, where not even being disintegrated will prevent you from going?

This match is an inconclusive for reference. Either Kaguya BFRs/Mindhaxes or Kratos vaporizes.

It's not a very good way to put someone down considering she has to sit there and succ Chakra from the planet when she could just as easily throw a bone (which won't work), BFR or Mindhax.

I honestly don't see her being dumb enough to pull out a massive chargeup move under most circumstances, but, you are entitled to your own opinion I suppose.

Buh Kratos' entire reason for being angry is that his wife was killed

... then again he did bang alot of women

greeks are wierd

In that case kratos win this via massive time stop range + soul destruction and infinite resurrection, plus kratos has AOE petrification and atomization and transmutation.

If that's not enough kratos has BFR to pocket dimension and telekinesis but it's Out of Character.

I don't see why kaguya wouldn't just look at him and mind-hax.

Bfr is obviously useless against her.

His others attacks can't be executed as fast as her mindhax as far as I know either.

Kratos in his weakest incarnation could react to and even blitz those ****** up conjoined twins, who were offically stated to be faster than the champions of Zeus who have a light-speed attack

@Antoniusgod They are probably just going to ignore you man, they don't use any of the stuff you are using for the characters, which is why Kratos and Co are only Multi-Continetal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back