• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, how does freezing has anything to do with LS? Like at all?
The LS was brought up buy another guy
Sonic can literally no-sell freezing at these tempreatures in his base form, and as Super Sonic it's vastly superior than before

Also, how does freezing has anything to do with LS? Like at all? It's not like Kirito physically holds Sonic in place with his ice or something. He just freezes him, which won't work because Sonic can easily break out from being frozen even in his base form

And why this is an argument when Sonic can just no-sell it? Especially as Super Sonic
Actually, Kirito freezes Sonic and his life energy gets sucked since he doesn't have resistance to that

Sonic can literally no-sell freezing at these tempreatures in his base form, and as Super Sonic it's vastly superior than before

Also, how does freezing has anything to do with LS? Like at all? It's not like Kirito physically holds Sonic in place with his ice or something. He just freezes him, which won't work because Sonic can easily break out from being frozen even in his base form

And why this is an argument when Sonic can just no-sell it? Especially as Super Sonic
Really? Prove it, proof that Sonic can get out of temperatures like that, sinc his profile only has "Ice Manipulation (Can quickly break out of ice after being frozen solid)" nothing ever mentions that he can no-sell freezing at that temperatues.

Freezing has to do with LS due to force over time, but you know what? It doesn't even matter since Kirito's freeze also saps the life force of the one affected by it, so Sonic won't be able to snap out of it in the first palce since he will be in a state similar to a coma.

The same as the first point.

Really? Prove it, proof that Sonic can get out of temperatures like that, sinc his profile only has "Ice Manipulation (Can quickly break out of ice after being frozen solid)" nothing ever mentions that he can no-sell freezing at that temperatues.

Freezing has to do with LS due to force over time, but you know what? It doesn't even matter since Kirito's freeze also saps the life force of the one affected by it, so Sonic won't be able to snap out of it in the first palce since he will be in a state similar to a coma.

The same as the first point.
Sonic can survive in outer space in all the games that feature outer space, and is unfazed by the cold tempreatures there evrn in base form (and I already made a list for that. I'm not going to repeat myself here)

Sonic can also easily break free out of ice in any game he can get frozen in. Again, I already nade the list before. I'm not going to repeat it here for your convinience.

Sonic can survive in outer space in all the games that feature outer space, and is unfazed by the cold tempreatures there evrn in base form (and I already made a list for that. I'm not going to repeat myself here)

Sonic can also easily break free out of ice in any game he can get frozen in. Again, I already nade the list before. I'm not going to repeat it here for your convinience.
What I believe Ionliosite is trying to say is that he is not going to take your words for it unless your provide him actual scans what he requested

Aight then lemme get yo own scan then

“Release recollection!!”

Blinding light burned the imagepanel stark white.

When the image immediately returned, at its center it was
possible to see several streaks of bluish-white light shooting from
the blade raised by the swordsman and rocketing towards the
Abyssal Horror.

Those lights were as thin as fibers compared to the space beast’s
gargantuan form, but when they struck and wrapped around it,
the beast’s speed of assault became visibly attenuated. The frantic
motions of its freely wriggling 12 tentacles became stiff. Almost as
if they had frozen.

But that was impossible. The Abyssal Horror was a creature
acclimated to the extremely cold environment of space. It was
impossible to create a chill colder than the temperature of space.

Steeka’s stupefaction was immediately blown away by Laura’nei’s
murmuring in her ear.

“That’s… That’s the «Armament Full Control Art»… No, the «Memory
Release Art»…?”

This implies that it broke free due to it resisting freezing, not strength

In addition, you straight up said this:
"OK. I see it. But why would Lifting Strength matter in this case since freezing is not Lifting Strength?"

This is kinda a contridiction. Which one is it? Freezing? Lifting?

Even then, Sonic can just Chaos Control the freeze away

Aight then lemme get yo own scan then

“Release recollection!!”

Abyssal Horror.

if they had frozen.

murmuring in her ear.

Release Art»…?”

This implies that it broke free due to it resisting freezing, not strength
It literally says that he was frozen.
In addition, you straight up said this:
"OK. I see it. But why would Lifting Strength matter in this case since freezing is not Lifting Strength?"

This is kinda a contridiction. Which one is it? Freezing? Lifting?

Even then, Sonic can just Chaos Control the freeze away
Freezing is not LS. Freeing yourself from being frozen is. Also, Sonic can't do that if he is frozen since RR just saps his life strenght.

It literally says that he was frozen.

Freezing is not LS. Freeing yourself from being frozen is. Also, Sonic can't do that if he is frozen since RR just saps his life strenght.
It still doesn't scale to Kirito's LS unless he's physically holding Sonic in place, which he doesn't

Also, show scans of his freezing doing that

It broke out, because it was resisting the bloody temperature, that's why they actually say "it's no use" not because it was too strong.

It still doesn't scale to Kirito's LS unless he's physically holding Sonic in place, which he doesn't
This literally isn't how it works. Freezing by its nature needs a force per second to be applied on it to be broken, not be made. Freezing is done by removing the heat of things, not anything related to LS. So, Kirito can freeze Sonic even if he has lower LS, but Sonic needs higher LS than Kirito be fred from it.
Also, show scans of his freezing doing that
... We literally send that earlier, "I'm not going to repeat it here for your convinience."

In addition, not on the profile, not happening. That was a thing that was established in the first page of this thread. You can't manipulate it to your advantage like that. Blue Rose Sword doesn't have that LS, too bad for ya I guess. I didn't even say that, either, but that was what was established for this thread

No. You're going to link it or I'm not believing it. I'm not going to search for it
“Release recollection!!”

Abyssal Horror.

if they had frozen.

murmuring in her ear.

Release Art»…?”

Blue Rose Sword doesn't have that LS
BRS doesn't need to have it since it's literally a sword, it's not even what's holding Sonic at all, but the ice which comes from RR, whose LS is listed on the profile. This argument is completely absurb since it has nothing to do with what's being discussed.

Then to be honest, I'm just confused

Kirito doesn't even lead with it anyways, and even if he does, even if Sonic can't dodge it, as soon as he sees Kirito try and say anything he just uses the world, and he's done.

Kirito doesn't even lead with it anyways, and even if he does, even if Sonic can't dodge it, as soon as he sees Kirito try and say anything he just uses the world, and he's done.
Kirito’s opening move if freezing. And it’s also described as flash-freezing too on his profile.

It's not actually, it only was in specific scenarios, like being outnumbered or facing a large enemy, which sonic isn't. Even then, he won't get the chance to say anything. Your video is the former case. It wouldn't be far fetched if he used it early though

Even if you convince us you gotta convince, like 12 more people lol

So if you're just going to pull an argument from incredulity, I might as well do the same and say I don't belive you either.
I on the other hand, actually provided the scans for my claims, which you didn't bothered to do.

While I saw that StarKing did sent the freezing scan, you still didn't proved why it scales to Kirito's physical LS, and why would you need to overpower his LS if he isn't holding him physically

You also didn't proved how the freezing is anything else other than just freezing

why would you need to overpower his LS if he isn't holding him physically
This is simply because of how freezing works. To break the ice from the inside, you need to apply a certain of strenght per second over it, and that is measured in LS. Hence, LS is needed to break from freezing.

It's not actually, it only was in specific scenarios, like being outnumbered or facing a large enemy, which sonic isn't. Even then, he won't get the chance to say anything. Your video is the former case. It wouldn't be far fetched if he used it early though
The fight with Subtilizer and Abyssal Horror were 1v1s BruH. And again: Flash-Freezing.

This is simply because of how freezing works. To break the ice from the inside, you need to apply a certain of strenght per second over it, and that is measured in LS. Hence, LS is needed to break from freezing.
I don't deny that, but you need to explain why it would scale to Kirito's physical LS

Even someone with Class M LS can break free from being trapped in regular ice normally, so you need to prove why this isn't the case here and it would need to scale to Kirito's LS without him physically holding Sonic in ice or using any sort of telekinesis to keep freezing Sonic

You're kidding right?

You realize Modern Sonic is literally just Classic Sonic but older? He naturally posess all skills that Classic Sonic have, which also include this
Sonic Forces says hi. You're forgetting that game retconned Classic Sonic into being from another universe.

Yes, but it doesn't scale to his physical LS unless you can prove otherwise. Ice can be broken from the inside even by characters woth Class M LS

Thought vs Abyssal was 3v1, plus, again, large monster

Lol idc this much to keep going lol. I don't even know all too much about SAO this is about the extent I do have

Sonic Forces says hi. You're forgetting that game retconned Classic Sonic into being from another universe.
No, that happened because of the Time Eater ******* with the timeline in Sonic Generations. The game clearly mentions that the two Sonics are the past and future versions of each other, as well as the two Eggmen

Also, many scenes from Modern Games would make no sense if Modern Sonic was never Classic Sonic at one point such as:

1. Amy and Sonic knowing each other. Also Metal Sonic and Sonic knowing each other prior to Sonic Heroes

2. Modern Sonic recognizing Chemical Plant Zone, while not being in the zone in Modern games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back