• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Super Sonic VS Star King Kirito

* Standard Battle Assumptions (4-A versions are used, speed is equalized, fight takes place in Station Square)

* Victory can be achieved by any means

* Sonic: 7 (Theuser789, ElixirBlue, FoxySonicMaster108, Lord_JJJ, Mister6ame6, SMASHssf2, Ned_the_outer_god)

* Kirito:

* Inconclusive:

444b03887ce63e4278baa330c51f9d88.png

dc1y4wd-53d7dcb3-0417-4b2a-a2f3-73730427eaf2.png

Last edited:
So it's probability manip through reality warping? If so then Sonic resists it
What kind of Reality Warping does Sonic resist? Cuz' Kirito's Reality Warping goes like this:
Passive Reality Warping (Via Incarnation. As with all VR avatars, especially in the Underworld, Incarnation grants all the ability to alter reality via their conscious and subconscious belief and willpower, and can be described as many people sharing a single dream, with greater control of Incarnation being likened to "lucid dreaming")

I was AFK when this happened lol
Also Base sonic resisted that RW:
"Can reshape entire realities in his image. Reduced the space-time continuum to a void".
Before this post gets locked, I don't think Sonic's Reality Warping resistance works against Kirito's Reality Warping, unless I'm missing something.
Passive Reality Warping (Via Incarnation. As with all VR avatars, especially in the Underworld, Incarnation grants all the ability to alter reality via their conscious and subconscious belief and willpower, and can be described as many people sharing a single dream, with greater control of Incarnation being likened to "lucid dreaming")

So? Sonic still can put Kirito down and he Law Manip is only limited
That's not what I meant
Same as previous, in addition to Immortality (Type 1. Lived for over 200 years in the Underworld alongside Asuna. Should be comparable to Quinella, as Star King Kirito and Star Queen Asuna cracked all of the secrets that Quinella had discovered in her lifetime). Should also have all of Quinella's abilities (And most likely to a higher level of them), as he grew stronger within those 200 years while Quinella remained stagnant, having rediscovered and cracked all of Quinella's secrets to reforge the Underworld.

Back