• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby General Discussion Thread (fun edition)

Also, was scrolling through the Tier 2-C category on the wiki to see who else scaled up to Kirby, and the list of who did definitely surprised me. Apparently, Kirby scales up to the Three Sacred Beasts from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.
maybe even higher, depending on how many universes they scale to. Kirby scales to 16

Natural Plains, Everburg Beach, Vanilla Park, Encased Kingdom, Ridgid Resort, Grandiose Powerplant, Oblivion Plains, Neverending Forest, Noisy Savanna, Atrocious Mountains, Grievous Falls, Indigenous Plateau, Vigorous Jungle, Ethereal Swamp, Yearning Yarnland, Oblivious Rivers, Unique Village, Unfaltering Fortress, Phantom Void
You added a few peas to your rickroll

maybe even higher, depending on how many universes they scale to. Kirby scales to 16
In addition, I also noticed that Kirby scales up to the manga continuity Sailor Scouts, the game & Fleetway Publications versions of the Chaos Emeralds, S3&K's Super Emeralds, and...

hqdefault.jpg

YEAH...

The game has leaked already. I'm not gonna post the spoilers but there didn't seem to be any upgrades. I figured there wouldn't be. The only potential is maybe supporting evidence for 2-C but it's portal opening shit and I don't like touching that stuff. Also more potential proof for the LS.

I will say that according to Morpho lore from the game it might have just consumed Galacta Knight's soul from the last game so uh, RIP Galacta?

It looks like friend hearts have stopped being Kirby’s go to option anyway how will we list evolved abilities under items will they get their own spot or or join normal copy abilities

Anyways regarding new powers, excluding the final boss cause i've not seen the fight and i don't want to yet
Soul manipulation for Morpho knight
3-A, maybe higher resistance to Mind Manipulation for MK and Kirby i guess

This game pretty much confirms Morpho knight doesn’t have anything to do with galacta knight as He took the same form by absorbing the final boss.

It’s a pretty big change and the character seems to be far more important in this game.

I'm trying to avoid leaks but at the same time curiosity is too strong.

Why can't the game be released tommorow instead of Friday.

I think i just found the entire full game available for pirating
"Kill or be killed Jack. Phnom Penh taught me that. Yes, you aren’t the only one to grow up on the killing fields. War is a cruel parent but an effective teacher. Its final lesson is carved deep in my psyche: that this world, and all its people are diseased. Free will is a myth. Religion is a joke. We are all pawns, controlled by something greater: memes. The DNA of the soul. They shape our will. They are the culture — they are everything we pass on. Expose someone to anger long enough, they will learn to hate. They become a carrier. Envy, greed, despair... All memes, all passed along. (Jack: "How about 'you're full of shit?' Is that a meme?") You can’t fight nature, Jack. Wind blows, rain falls, and the strong pray upon the weak. Sam tells me you see your weapon as a tool. Something that saves lives — a means of justice. Now there’s a pretty meme. Exquisite! It’s spared you the burden of all the lives you’ve taken... ...absolved you of guilt when you enjoyed it. That is until the illusion was broken. Don’t be ashamed. It’s only nature, running its course. You have no choices to make. Nothing to answer for. You can die with a clear conscience."

69m7cs.png

I know, unrelated, but I had to make the joke.

On the bright side, if I ever get a Switch emulator, Forgotten Land will be the first game on that list.

Last edited:
Kirby and the Forgotten land has an 84 on Metacritic!

That's the 2nd highest Metacritic score for a Kirby game ever, behind the 86 received by both Canvas Curse and Epic Yarn!

Good news! Elfilin didn't betray Kirby!

Bad news: Elfilin was instead absorbed and turned into the final form of the final boss, Fecto Elfilis. Elfilin returns to normal once Elfilis is beaten though.

Holy shit, i didn't expect Kirby to become Optimus Prime and fight Shadow the Hedgehog on a final MGR-like battle
Also, Elfilis was going to collide Kirby's world and his world, maybe that's a definitive 2-C feat?

Last edited:
Theres post-game content where you try to find fragmented soul pieces of the leader of the beast pack, leongar back into him,reviving BTW the final of it is morpho knight and its canon
and it pretty much confirms Galacta knight has nothing to do with Morpho knight, he just absorbs souls for power. Honestly I’m glad cause I ******* hate Galacta Knight.

This game is so rude to Galacta Knight, morpho the guy who killed them just uses that form again but it isn't even EX, it basically confirms Galacta Knight is dead and he hasn't even went to the canon but morpho knight was brought back in canon the next game.

This game is so rude to Galacta Knight, morpho the guy who killed them just uses that form again but it isn't even EX, it basically confirms Galacta Knight is dead and he hasn't even went to the canon but morpho knight was brought back in canon the next game.
Galacta knight has nothing to do with Morpho knight. He is a butterfly in this game and only transforms into Morpho knight when he absorbs The final boss. And **** Galacta Knight. Don’t see the appeal to that punching bag.

This quote is from morpho knight's description: "Come judgement day, this fluttery fiend will fly into action. Will it land in a dream world, or a nightmare? It has mastered its new abilities, now all will witness its true power!" This implied Galacta Knight was important to it.

This quote is from morpho knight's description: "Come judgement day, this fluttery fiend will fly into action. Will it land in a dream world, or a nightmare? It has mastered its new abilities, now all will witness its true power!" This implied Galacta Knight was important to it.
Yes. Has nothing to do with what you think. I would know since I literally saw the in game scene on how he returns.

EDIT. Old news. That’s not the description of this game.

Last edited:
The only possible cool thing is that apparently the Forgo Dream was created by Forgo, which depending on the size of that place could potentially be a neat feat.

I guess that makes sense I saw it to that is why I mentioned it anyway would dedede get ice manipulation in base?

Not really many new abilities to gain from the game either. At best maybe like a few things but I guess that's at least something to add from the game.

Should be noted that the yeeting of Planet Popstar and the beam struggle that even overpowered Kirby, who needed an extra boost from his friend, all happened while it was weakened and it's form was literally melting away.

Hey. I'm anti-fun.

Mewtwo was just going to clash 2 planets, not universes. The latter has no evidence, makes no sense given the size of the portal, and would only be 3-A anyway as it would hypothetically only clash the matter in the present of 2 universes via a portal, not clushing all points in time and the space between universes, the space between isn't even touched as a portal is used to connect both places.

The area Giygas created can't have a tier as is fictional, due to being his dreams, not part of the real world and with the beings created there being illusions. Given how he can make portals to it for anyone to go inside, it serves all other purposes it would as a real reality, just not the "look how powerful I am, I made a realm THIS big!" purpose.

Yes! I will be updating this sandbox and the OP of this thread (below "Edit 2, from Forgotten Land:") with everything new in the following days. Something curious is how Kirby gaining his Mouthful powers is similar to the assimilation and body changing powers the final boss has, either that, or the latter has some odd Power Bestowal that only targetted Kirby for some reason, which seems less likely. Kirby was in a place at best created by the final boss, and that alone made him gain abilities like what he is able to do, to a very little degree.

Back