• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby General Discussion Thread (fun edition)

Ngl this may cause problems cause literal in-game lore is a bit less reliable than lore inside a gacha machine

Because one is a pause screen and the other is an object with descriptions made by someone in lore
It's not made by anyone in lore as far as we saw. It also doesn't make sense unless guy who made it is omniscient.

It's not made by anyone in lore as far as we saw. It also doesn't make sense unless guy who made it is omniscient.
Eh, whatever i guess. I just worry for what others might say if they see this.

Also is it just me or do you keep appearing in most threads im in?

h4la33jbf5o81.jpg

Suggestion for new level names
Natural Plains, Everburg Beach, Vanilla Park, Encased Kingdom, Ridgid Resort, Grandiose Powerplant, Oblivion Plains, Neverending Forest, Noisy Savanna, Atrocious Mountains, Grievous Falls, Indigenous Plateau, Vigorous Jungle, Ethereal Swamp, Yearning Yarnland, Oblivious Rivers, Unique Village, Unfaltering Fortress, Phantom Void

Guys we have a problem, the video of Magolor collapsing parts of Another Dimension got privated, so does anyone have something which can replace it?

Sucks. Can somebody of the wiki able to upload things in youtube longer than 15 min. upload the og video? Also please call it "Collapse and reconstruction in Another Dimension in chronological order", "in" rather than "of". Or some other name, I don't mind as long as the chronologically is there and the name of the game somewhere.

Also, according to this reliable statement, Dark Matter did nothing wrong and there's surely no evidence against it

It's a theory bot, what more of an explanation is there.

Also, was scrolling through the Tier 2-C category on the wiki to see who else scaled up to Kirby, and the list of who did definitely surprised me. Apparently, Kirby scales up to the Three Sacred Beasts from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.

Back