• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kill la Kill Season 2, Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Base Dante it's Sub Rel, 4,6 % SoL

Quick Heart multiplies Dante's speed by 10 times, as stated in official guides

Reactive Evolution includes getting Faster.

Way I see it it's only a matter of time before Dante is overrun.

Casual Mach 4500 feat when she first gets her power before she learns to control it

Held back Satsuki is faster

Ryuko learning how to accept her powers is faster than that

Nui can casually blitz that

TLFS Ryuko can blitz Nui

Base Ragyo can blitz Ryuko and serious Satsuki

Kisaragi Ryuko is immensely faster than base Ragyo

Kisaragi Ryuko adapted to be comparable to 1st form Koketsu Ragyo who is faster than Kisaragi was originally

Ryuko didn't blitz Nui, slower definitely, but Nui still managed to react to her attacks just fine.

Nui thought she won after she managed to get blitz Ryuko and her behind her, when Ryuko regenerating Nui got caught off guard.

Not like it matters, this is Mach 40,000+ vs Mach 4700+ and yes I know that's an understatement for both

Also, we can't assume that Ryuko it's Sub Rel because she blitz MHS+ characters

Dante in the series already have 4,6% SoL, with 5% he would be Sub Rel +

And even him blitzing Argosax, a Demon faster then Sparda, who's faster then Mundus, who's faster than Abigail who did the 4,6% SoL feat casually, we don't take him Sub Rel + because of that. Dante is faster then Sub Rel because of the Quick Heart, that is a 10 Time Multiplier stated in the Guides and accepted in a CRT by the admin

I personally don't even agree with Sub-Rel, seeing as I doubt the Seismic Toss depiction is literal.

Sorry, thought it said description.

Still, that's like saying Absolute Zero and transmutation for Dante

I'm almost sure it was WoG stated the Earth circling animation is just a homage to the original name of the move, "Earth Throw", as opposed to a literal thing. I'll try to dig it up later.

Please, wait my CRT, maybe that's Fear Manip/Inducement and I pretend to bring this discussion there, a CRT before this might be the best choice

I'm pretty sure that Gilgamesh turning stuff into metal is referring to Dante's arms turning into metal to punch stuff.

Lest, that's the implication I got when I played DMC 4.

The transmutation of Gilgamesh is only applicable in organic objects, unless Hell Gate are made of coral, carbon, limestone, etc, the transmutation would not work
Incon FRA

I mean.

We have grace, but that's because the one vote for Ryuko says she can catch up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back