• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kill la Kill Season 2, Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah...i mean Dante has sealing no? with jackpot and with speed advantage he may realize he will need to seal instead i think

Rikimarox2 said:
i still miss 3-A Dante ;(
We have SMT Dante, who needs 3-A when we have a 2-A Dante ? XD

Well, Sparda sealed Mundus once, and then Dante did the same in DMC1, that's my interpretation

In DMC2 Dante apparentely Kills Argosax, so no sealing

In DMC3 Dante could remove Sparda's Power from Arkham with the Jackpot, so I don't know

"BuuUUuUt He NEeDed VeRgIL"

Who said this ? Vergil just takes one of the guns and Fire too, that means nothing

DMUA said:
Her attacks have Huge AOE, and with her AP advantage, she could do alot of damage with just one blow. And Dante won't be able to get past that regen in the slightest, so it looks like an uphill war of attrition for him.
Alright, you asked.

AoE can be dodged it outrun, not like it's an issue as she never actually used an AoE attack except for her willpower shockwave.

I mean Dante is ludicrously above the 172 Pettatons feat, but that doesn't have a quantifiable number so ehh.

@Gargoyle I posted scans of her using AoE attacks just by causally swinging her sword even in a much weaker form, ALL of her attacks have AoE

Gargoyle One said:
I mean Dante is ludicrously above the 172 Pettatons feat, but that doesn't have a quantifiable number so ehh.
Well... It takes about 3X the force at least to one shot someone.

Dante could probably do quite a bit of damage all things considered.

.... And with Reactive Evolution, that's very, very, very bad for Dante as her regen will get faster her hits will get harder and it'll be harder to evade.

He can sidestep but it won't work for long with her will power explosions and huge AOR on merely casual swings.

Who the heck told you that? It's upwards of around 5x at least.

And Dante can't keep sidestepping why?

You I'm pretty sure said something like it takes 3X to AP stomp.

Because she gets faster and AOE gets bigger as it goes on.

Who said this again? And not some random guy I hope.

Show me her going to Sub Relativistic with reactive evolution and I'll but it.

And not Baseline Sub Rel, because if just that, Dante still blitzes

She's already ludicrously high into MHS+.

WeeklyBattles said:
Casual Mach 4500 feat when she first gets her power before she learns to control it

Held back Satsuki is faster

Ryuko learning how to accept her powers is faster than that

Nui can casually blitz that

TLFS Ryuko can match Nui

Base Ragyo can blitz Ryuko and serious Satsuki

Kisaragi Ryuko is immensely faster than base Ragyo

Kisaragi Ryuko adapted to be comparable to 1st form Koketsu Ragyo who is faster than Kisaragi was originally
so

You can't just assume her becoming Sub-Rel via RE, otherwise Dante would have been Sub-Rel+. The same applies to Bleach.

"Massively Hypersonic+ Combat Speed and Reactions (Blocked and kept up with Nevan and her lightning, which was coming straight from the bottom)"

This was then stretched to Sub Rel.

So.

Hypocrisy son.

RebubleUselet said:
You can't just assume her becoming Sub-Rel via RE, otherwise Dante would have been Sub-Rel+. The same applies to Bleach.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (insert as many A's as you find necessary)

.....nnnnnd?

Ryuko being as fast as Dante would be possible if the Sub-Rel feat was Dante's own. His scaling is just as long.

If Ryuko is 99,99% of Sub-Rel, Dante is 99,99% of Sub-Rel+ and he still blitzes

But she still has that big AOE to hit him despite that.

Even if we do consider Ryuko growing to Sub-Relativistic via Reactive Evolution legitimate (which is stupid), Dante still blitzes her with his natural speed and 10x speed amp with Quick Heart.

Kaltias said:
Actually, Dante is Sub-Rel scaling from an actual Sub-Rel feat. It's in Abigail's High 6-A calc
o

Still.... I mean... The whole point of Reactive Evolution is to get stronger to adapt to an opponent.

Why are we just randomly assuming that it spontaneously stops at exactly Mach 7000?

Because this method is not particularly accurate and tends to mess up the scaling chain.

And it's actually Mach 8800~ from what I recall.

Oh yeah.

Though.... Ryüko's kinda the top tier of her verse, don't see how this messes up scaling.

o

Still.... I mean... The whole point of Reactive Evolution is to get stronger to adapt to an opponent.

Why are we just randomly assuming that it spontaneously stops at exactly Mach 7000?

The same reason Dante isn't Sub Rel+ by the anime.

Or Madara in Rinnegan

Or Mewtwo

The problems with having that are still not spotted.

I agree.

Thus Not only is Ryuko Sub Rel but Dante is Sub Rel+, thus, again, blitzes repeatedly

And AOE and Reactive Evolution exists too.

But yeah we're going in circles.

Either you agree or disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back