• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Icarus 6-C feat Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see that but even if it was stabilizing it I don't see how that scales to AP.

If it was done via his power, it'd scale to his power. Though I dont know why it happened in this situation, busy with the other treads atm to look to deep into it for the time being so it may not apply to him.

Based on what Chariot said about the Heart of Hades stabilizing the starry sky dimension in Hades' belly.

Maybe I'm missing smthn but
It doesn't seem like the heart's destruction really triggered anything outside of just a big flame pillar.
The dimension is still kind of there, and there's no real evidence of it crumbling.

I remember Hades saying that he was fine even without the hearts (since are two), but I may not remember everything well.

Just wanna note that Hades' dimension's idol description states it has little to no connection to Hades himself. It's for that reason, along with the death of the heart not triggering the destruction, that I don't consider the feat viable. Even if it was, I don't think 4-A is a solid candidate due to stars in-verse being established as building sized.

It's more likely the dimension is a seperate space-time continuum due to the game using "dimension" which is only ever used to describe actual seperate universes. Any other time something similar to Hades' dimension (Pandora's chapter) is used, it's referred to as a realm and obviously isn't as big as a cosmic body.

due to stars in-verse being established as building sized.

That's not inherently true, stars in verse are just inconsistent as ****, sometimes large, sometimes tiny (ignoring the space pirate ones as they were forcefully made tiny), but just because some are indeed small doesnt mean all are that tiny, though the opposite is true in that because some are large doesnt mean all are that big too.

Can you name another time when a star was sized normally? Should also mention that stars being super small was established even prior to Uprising (Of Myths of Monsters).

And if you're going to mention the "star" in Pit's MFTL+ calc (something I think should be recalced to have a greater distance) then just know the blue star Pit was near was just the Galactic Sea. Legit one tunnel later and you're at the sea's main chapter area

Last edited:
What are the summarised conclusions so far here?

Okay. I am likely not of any help here then, and will unsubscribe from this thread. You can inform me later if you need my help.

I've gone through Uprising about five times these two months, and so far the best I see is 6-B for god tiers (I.e Hades, Great Sacred Treasure, Palutena, etc)

I did see a possible 5-B route with the Aurum (I think that's how you spell it) but then debunked it when I noticed it's entire "eats planets" is over time and that alone rivals and possibly surpasses the god's power.

Yeah, I've also always been extremely skeptical on tier 4, for multiple reasons, ranging from the little lights not being stars to the dimension being basically unrelated to Hades himself and his power.
Anyway, the Town level calc should be moved/copied (with reference) or redone and accepted on the wiki.

I can see tier 6 for the god tiers after the country statement.
Didn't the Aurum hive collpase because Pit destroyed the core, which caused a chain reaction, iirc? That wouldn't be valid for island level.

I don't quite remember the Arlon thing, but we must be sure it follows the new Stabilization Feats policies

I've seen this game dozens of times, I could recite it like the back of my hand.

This is probably the chapter I've spent the least on ironically (Even though it's such a cool chapter). I focused my attention on the Chaos Kin chapters more due to Lightning Chariot stuff

Yeah, it should be calculated, also because the big rock is fragmented, and depending on the size it may not be island level. We'll see what comes out, but it surely is interesting and legit.

The destruction of the core instantly caused an explosion at the middle that created a massive shockwave that cracked and destroyed the Hive

Yes, but Pit didn't withstand the explosion, since he escaped, it can't work as a durability feat.
And the fact that the core exploded, destroying the hive, doesn't mean that it had that same exact durability, nor that it scales to its attacks.

Yeah, it should be calculated, also because the big rock is fragmented, and depending on the size it may not be island level. We'll see what comes out, but it surely is interesting and legit.
It was fairly casual too, only after an extended conversation did they acknowledge Phos>Thanatos.

We can't afford to infer too much from upscaling, though. I mean, if it's something like low 7-B it could be upscaled to plain 7-B, or it can grant an "at least" or "+", but they can't jump, let's say, from 7-A to 6-C just because they were casual.
But we'll talk about that once we get a result from the calcs.

Should I put the feat in the calculation requests thread?

Last thing, should we split Pit's keys depending on the point of the game, excluding special weapons? I don't quite remember if we can say he actually got significantly stronger over the course of the game, outside from game mechanics. Just to know if this feat would scale to normal Pit and other characters below Hades, who's the one with the country statement, so I know what type of priority put in the request.

I personally think Pit should get a key from his first two games, but I'll let y'all decide that. A pre and post timeskip key can work since there's a 3-year time gap for when Pit gets sealed

I should play the game again, but for now I'll put priority 2, then we'll decide the scaling later.

Like I said eariler, we should also try and find a way of scaling the size of the Aurum fortress that Pyrrhon pushes away. I don't think we can get normal KE from it due to FTL flight but we can get RKE out of Pyrrhon rotating it before flying off into deep space.

I don't quite remember the Arlon thing, but we must be sure it follows the new Stabilization Feats policies
He also pushes the two halves of the temple apart with his power when preparing to fire lasers at Pit so we can probs use KE and scale him to that, although there's the issue of calculating a solid size for the thing.

The 7-C feat should be moved to a blog on this wiki yes. The Aurum Hive explosion feat does not appear legit to scale to anyone yes. Phosphera and Thanatos Nuking an Island in their clash seems legit whom Pit is above both of them. Hades' country busting statements is also valid. Hades dimension is literally inside his belly, but I agree the starry sky background seems vague; neutral but leaning towards that not being legit. Dyntos' own feats shouldn't really scale to anyone other than himself.

Pyron also pushed a Continent sized space station all the way to the edge of the galaxy; which may be good, and was even calculated at Low 5-B. But GBE is super iffy for space station calculations.

Honestly, find Hades dimension to be pretty iffy. Also didn't we have a CRT that makes Starry Sky feats much stricter. Would Hades feat even be legit going by that thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back