• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: High 6-A, possibly Low 5-B? upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll do that, then
OK so I have made a blog that has the restructured Albedo profile, using the Talpaedan feat as a base.

He now has five keys, being "Negative Ben" (his old base key), "Regular transformations" (a fusion of his "weaker forms", "stronger forms" and "strongest Ultimates" keys), "Evil/Negative Way Big" (his "most powerful forms" key renamed, as Way Big is his only High 5-A alien), "True Form" (covers his Galvan form and Ultimate form) and lastly Alien X. I felt that putting his Ultimate forms in the same key as their regular counterparts would look neater, especially since I wanted to note down Ultimate Way Big and Galvan Albedo.

I also gave OV Albedo his own quote, rearranged the Ultimate form images to first appearance order and added images for 11-year old Albedo, Evil Way Big and Galvan Albedo. This is just aesthetic changes.

Lastly I added a note in his weaknesses about how his Alien X form is functionally useless.

EDIT: Added stuff involving Azmuth's brain.

Last edited:
All Hail the almighty Nierre !!! The next Vsbattle wiki Admin right there 👌
Screenshot_20240223-024615.jpg

OK so I have made a blog that has the restructured Albedo profile, using the Talpaedan feat as a base.

He now has five keys, being "Negative Ben" (his old base key), "Regular transformations" (a fusion of his "weaker forms", "stronger forms" and "strongest Ultimates" keys), "Evil/Negative Way Big" (his "most powerful forms" key renamed, as Way Big is his only High 5-A alien), "True Form" (covers his Galvan form and Ultimate form) and lastly Alien X. I felt that putting his Ultimate forms in the same key as their regular counterparts would look neater, especially since I wanted to note down Ultimate Way Big and Galvan Albedo.

I also gave OV Albedo his own quote, rearranged the Ultimate form images to first appearance order and added images for 11-year old Albedo, Evil Way Big and Galvan Albedo. This is just aesthetic changes.

Lastly I added a note in his weaknesses about how his Alien X form is functionally useless.

EDIT: Added stuff involving Azmuth's brain.
Account for the "likely low 5-B" from the classic series as well

• Full-size Humungousaur and D’Void are 50x OS characters, due to the former being 5x the size and the latter fighting him.
Can I see the statement or calculation for this size difference?

If this is based on a pixel scaling calculation, it needs to be inserted into a blog post on our wiki like all calcs.

Can I see the statement or calculation for this size difference?

If this is based on a pixel scaling calculation, it needs to be inserted into a blog post on our wiki like all calcs.
It's based off various merchandise statements, he can increase his height from 12 feet to 60 feet.
Screenshot_2024_0223_090036.png

Last edited:
After thinking carefully, Vilgax defeating Full grown humungausaur does seems like a Outlier, especially when u realise that all Teen era characters will have to get 5× to 6× multiplier in few moments. Looks like even Goku fails here. So I'm fine with it being considered an outlier.

So ig Dagon height and UA Waybig calc is all needed to get them AP as well then just apply it on profiles?

I wasn’t sure if it would be accepted or not (and if it was then how it would be accepted), but I’ll add it in italics just to get the visual across.
It has been accepted, only thing that was unsure on was classic one but since they have 2 feats now and makes sense to be not scaled down the earth from AF and OV, they will as well.

So heads up on order-

Everyone in OS upscales from Big tick and talpadeans feat of destroying their homeworld 6.212682 Exatons, possibly 1823.928071 Exatons via Galvanic mechamorph feat

AF guys upscales from Vilgax being 10 times stronger than before aka 62.12682 Exatons, Possibly 18239.28071 Exatons (Vilgax one shotting Full sized humungausaur will be considered an outlier since diamondhead solos)

Full sized humungausaur and D'Void scales to 5 times of their humungausaur base, 310.6341 Exatons, possibly 91196.40355 (No one scales to them in AF directly, not even vilgax since outlier)

Ultimate Aggregor scales to 7 times of AF base Aliens, 434.88774 Exatons, possibly 127674.96497 Exatons

Ultimate Humungausaur scales to 10 times of Humungausaur or 50 times of base AF aliens aka 3106.341 Exatons, possibly 911964.0355 Exatons Ultimate Echo Echo, Mutated Kevin scales to him.

Omniverse Kevin 11 is at least 17x OS characters for his AP 105.615594 Exatons, possibly 31006.777207 Exatons as he visually has the powers of at least seven combat-applicable Aliens. However he should also have at least 19x Durability based on him having Ball Weevil and The Worst’s DNA, 118.040958 Exatons, possibly 34654.633349 and the scaling chain follows.

I have added calcs on verse page and will began to apply changes slowly.

Also kind of off-topic, but is George meant to be Relativistic or MFTL? Eatle and George are MFTL but Lucubra Vilgax, Ascalon Ben and Anodite Gwen are only Relativistic. Might as well fix that while we're doing this.

Here's a Darkstar revision. The main changes were making his Golden form a separate key and mentioning how he briefly absorbed Ultimate Kevin's power at the end of that arc.
I always thought darkstar had a key with Dominance librium or smth, looks like I was wrong.
Cool, I can help with that if that's alright.
Yeah that's alright, I'll start applying it too. @omegabronic had some form of unspeakable deal with me offsite too incase Tier 5 accepted.
Get your ass moving on profiles. And the deal thing too iyk.

Also kind of off-topic, but is George meant to be Relativistic or MFTL? Eatle and George are MFTL but Lucubra Vilgax, Ascalon Ben and Anodite Gwen are only Relativistic. Might as well fix that while we're doing this.
Yeah that need to be fixed

BTW are we scaling Rex to Ben or no? If not then should his speed get downgraded back to Massively Hypersonic?
As much as i know, we allow crossover thing based off case by case, it doesn't makes much sense to not scale Rex who has showing off better and consistent feat to not scale above AF base Aliens but Ig asking staff just incase might be a good option.

this is Omega Nanite 1 rex, he already upscales from his past self to the point of stomping people far superior to him without it, i don't think there is any problems
True, this is kinda the opposite situation to before. Admittedly my knowledge of Generator Rex comes entirely from Heroes United but if he's really portrayed as that much stronger then it shouldn't be too big of an issue. Plus the Omega made Alpha way stronger than his EVO Alien forms so it would make sense for it to be on Ben's level.

So I've got a question: The Big Tick's profile is pretty outdated so it might just be something that was never fixed, but its profile says that it's Small Planet Level based on the energy needed to destroy Earth. It also mentions how it has possibly Small Planet Level durability from it likely surviving the destruction of other planets.

If this is still accurate, does that give an extra point in favour of Small Planet Level Ben 10? After all its explosion destroyed its shell which might've survived planetary destruction in the past.

So I've got a question: The Big Tick's profile is pretty outdated so it might just be something that was never fixed, but its profile says that it's Small Planet Level based on the energy needed to destroy Earth. It also mentions how it has possibly Small Planet Level durability from it likely surviving the destruction of other planets.

If this is still accurate, does that give an extra point in favour of Small Planet Level Ben 10? After all its explosion destroyed its shell which might've survived planetary destruction in the past.
Nah it doesn't take into account surface area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back