• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: High 6-A, possibly Low 5-B? upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, taking further glance, I take back what I said so apologies on my behalf. LordGriffin seemed to have approved but I’m not sure the changes you made are covered in this CRT.

I suggest letting @Reiner04 doing it instead.

Actually, taking further glance, I take back what I said so apologies on my behalf. LordGriffin seemed to have approved but I’m not sure the changes you made are covered in this CRT.
I didn't updated the Votes in OP but it's 3 votes including DDM's. I think she can apply since she has been taking part in the discussion and knows the scaling chain just fine.

Update da notes
Screenshot_20240223-210829.jpg

I was about to update Fourarms profile as it was a base too for OS and further scalings, but @Ghengiroo115 has already did it, so u can use it as base. Also that fourarms should scale to regular Talpadeans as Talpadeans scales to base humungausaur species afaik.

Just as a reminder, which characters have the feats and statements for the new scaling? Iirc it’s Four Arms (already done), Cannonbolt (already done), The Great One (technically done but I forgot to link the calc so I’ll do that after this), Upchuck, Armodrillo, Goop, Upgrade, Malware, Vilgax, Humungousaur and Aggregor. Are there any others?

Mentioned Greg, but what would the others add that isn’t already on their profiles?
Highbreed: He dominated Humungousaur and was announced as the enemy that could bench with the highest weight. There is proof on the Ben10 wiki if I find it I will post it.

Kevin: He has the powers of Ben's aliens. Ultimate Kevin crushes Aggregor

Swampfire: Was able to damage Vilgax

AF Diamondhead: Defeated Vilgax

Ghostfreak: Attacked with equal power to Frankenstrike. He was also able to fight with Dörtkol. AF crushed Vilgax

Heatblast: Even his baby self was able to defeat Hex.

Hex: I remember you fighting Dörtkol

The crocodile in the wrestling match episode: He was able to fight with Dörtkol

Limax: Able to fight Wildmute and Heatblast

Just as a reminder, which characters have the feats and statements for the new scaling? Iirc it’s Four Arms (already done), Cannonbolt (already done), The Great One (technically done but I forgot to link the calc so I’ll do that after this), Upchuck, Armodrillo, Goop, Upgrade, Malware, Vilgax, Humungousaur and Aggregor. Are there any others?
Diamondhead, Kevin, Darkstar, Ragnarok, Rath, Swampfire, heatblast, Chromastone, D'Void, Fistrick, Gwen, Charmcaster, Adveta, Ripjaws, Jetray, Bigchill, etc

Highbreed: He dominated Humungousaur and was announced as the enemy that could bench with the highest weight. There is proof on the Ben10 wiki if I find it I will post it.

Kevin: He has the powers of Ben's aliens. Ultimate Kevin crushes Aggregor

Swampfire: Was able to damage Vilgax

AF Diamondhead: Defeated Vilgax

Ghostfreak: Attacked with equal power to Frankenstrike. He was also able to fight with Dörtkol. AF crushed Vilgax

Heatblast: Even his baby self was able to defeat Hex.

Hex: I remember you fighting Dörtkol

The crocodile in the wrestling match episode: He was able to fight with Dörtkol

Limax: Able to fight Wildmute and Heatblast
I meant moreso the characters that do the feats that characters scale to (e.g Upchuck matching Sub-Energy, Malware upscaling from Mechamorphs, Humungousaur/Vilgax and their multipliers).

The Highbreed statement sounds interesting though, and baby Heatblast scaling to Hex is good to note down.

Should Upchuck have a Striking Strength rating or nah? Currently he does but it’s based on his energy spit.

Edit: actually wait I think it’s based on him ripping off some of Driscoll’s armour when he ate the Sub-Energy. Don’t know if that applies to Striking Strength though.

I've applied changes on Vilgax profile, so AF characters can go down the road.

I've applied changes on Vilgax profile, so AF characters can go down the road.
Awesome. Though is OV Vilgax supposed to be High 6-A? I feel like he should be since he doesn’t have his stolen powers and his only form of “scaling” is him being bullied by the good Bens, but I know that’s not how he was scaled before.

Last edited:
I think all that’s left in terms of direct feats/scaling is Echo Echo (for his base form), Kevin (for his OV mutant form) and the Mechamorphs.

Though I do have a question for how we should re-format Kevin’s Teen era key, as it’s kinda clunky right now. I was thinking like “higher when armoured (his usual stuff like wood or metal), even higher with certain materials (stuff like Taydenite, Ascalon metal and To’kustar armour)”.

Awesome. Though is OV Vilgax supposed to be High 6-A? I feel like he should be since he doesn’t have his stolen powers and his only form of “scaling” is him being bullied by the good Bens, but I know that’s not how he was scaled before.
I thought everyone has become considerably stronger than before and him being weaker than his slave psyphon wouldn't make much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back