• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars runs a Dota 2 gauntlet: Part 1

I figured that this would be a good way to get some wins (or losses haha) for Kars as well as gain popularity for the Dota 2 verse, since Oracle is the only character that people spam because they know him from being that alien dude that utterly destroyed Medaka. Kars is always 8-A in these matches and has morals off, but not bloodlusted.

Our first opponent is Juggernaut, the Faceless One. Speed equalized with a 10 meter distance between them.

Juggernaut (DotA 2):

Kars:

Base jugg
Ultimate Kars (1)

I see this as a very hard match for Yurnero. Can he slash Kars? Indeed, he can. The problem is that Kars will learn how to deal with that physically speaking. The whole acid thing is the one that worries me more. I can't see a way that he can kill it for good :(

• Edge of the Lost Order: A large sword capable of piercing into the fabric of reality and an enemy's soul.
    • "Long before Yurnero's time, just before the apex of the Isle of Masks, a new school of Mastery emerged--one whose practitioners had learned to use their blades to pierce the very fabric of reality itself. But soon these blade masters found the repercussions of such actions could spread far beyond the field of battle. Fearing dire outcomes--the nature of which we know little about--the elders of the school burned every scrap of parchment in their libraries before turning their blades upon all of the school's adherents...and eventually themselves."
And considering Juggs has a 6x AP advantage, I think if Kars lets him slash, he's gonna die.

I don't think Kars will be able to use his acid on Juggernaut since the dude isn't barehanded. He has a dura negging sword that will easily kill Kars, but it's not like he's gonna take it since he has flight.

i vote for kars as strong as juggernaut is he wins because you gave him range all kars needs to do is turn his hand into that killer squirrel thing and its all over juggernaut would not expect it and he would be dead in seconds also if kars flys out of range and starts raining projectiles there is no way they can dodge forever its physically impossible (unless your someone LIKE KARS who is stated to have infinite stamina because of his perfection)

Back