• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is exactly what it means. The stated timeframe is explicitly stated to being 1 hour back into the past where a portion of time is being affected for a specific timeframe.

Then again, that is how I see it.

It is not truly affecting the past completely, but rather specifically targeting a specific timeframe for BTD already been in use to revert the events back to 1 hour ago.
.....All well and dandy but this doesn't really affect what's being discussed. The entire reason that this took 2 pages is that a finite amount of time still has enough instances of the 3-dimensional universe that it's above High 3-A but technically below Low 2-C.

Ya. It makes absolutely since why it is not low 2-C. There is a finite amount of time...

Since tier low 2c revision
No, that's been a thing since forever. You need to affect/destroy/**** up every last bit of the timeline to be Low 2-C, all of the past, present and future, not just one singular section in time.

No, that's been a thing since forever. You need to affect/destroy/**** up every last bit of the timeline to be Low 2-C, all of the past, present and future, not just one singular section in time.
or just affect the whole 4D universe lol

still not sure how its not low 2-C but it doesnt really matter, maybe i just dont actually know the niche specifics of the tier

Reactions: Sus

キラークイーン第3の爆弾で、他人にとりつくスタンドだ。 本体・吉良吉影に関する質問をした相手を自動的に爆破、吉良が解除しない限リスタンド効果は続く。 また、本体が追い詰められると「時間を1時間だけ吹き飛ばす」という真の能力を発動させる。
It is the third bomb of Killer Queen, a Stand that attaches itself to others. It automatically blows up anyone who asks questions about the main body, Yoshikage Kira, and the effect of the Stand will continue unless Kira deactivates it. When the main body is cornered, it activates its true ability to 「Blow up/away time for 1 hour」.
Another one I didn't have time to add to the CRT, this one is from Shueisha Jump Remix: Vol. 17 Harvest in a column explaining the origin of Stand names, which happens to feature an explanation of what they do.

A bit shoddy of a translation (as in I slapped that bad boy through DeepL and just fixed the obvious **** ups) as I haven't really had time to ask bit a lot of the characters used are the same.
That's 3 different sources fyi, the original manga, guide and explanatory column explaining that Killer Queen is named after Killer Queen 🗿

Anyway I'm pretty sure this has long been accepted, I've started working on the sandbox.

High 3A exists for this reason and High 2B doesn't exists for the same reason. Low 2-C a no no according to current standards. High 3A is fine.
Going with revised version of high 3a, funnily it is low 2c and as low 2c itself is not revised yet, it is not low 2c as per current definition.
You see where this is now?

High 3A exists for this reason and High 2B doesn't exists for the same reason. Low 2-C a no no according to current standards. High 3A is fin
Lmao, you shouldn't have pointed it out in the revision thread, this crt can go funny rn with revised high 3a version. 🗿💀💀

What are arguments for low 2-C anyway?
Current definition of high 3a is funnily allows any finite amount of time destroyed along time axis to be low 2c. But the guy just pointed it out in revision thread when it was going good. 💀💀

Just make 3-A+ or something smh...

In all seriousness, what was the final tier we agreed upon? "At least High 3-A, likely far higher" or something else?

In all seriousness, what was the final tier we agreed upon? "At least High 3-A, likely far higher" or something else?
The Tier Don't exist low 2c is about to revised given that revised version of high 3a itself implies that directly.

5tiucc.png

Current definition of high 3a is funnily allows any finite amount of time destroyed along time axis to be low 2c. But the guy just pointed it out in revision thread when it was going good. 💀💀
Pain and some others will make tiering system revisions soon.

Stop derailing, it is irrelevant right now.

I think many staff members agreed with this: "At least High 3-A, likely far higher", so can we apply?

Stop derailing, it is irrelevant right now.

I think many staff members agreed with this: "At least High 3-A, likely far higher", so can we apply?
If that's what we're going with I'll add it to the sandbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back