• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo Part 1, 2 and 3 AP upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarkus slices a cliff
This calc currently uses violent fragmentation to get a result of 0.71 Tons however, we use pulverization for slicing feats that leave behind a smooth cut as is the case here.
Only Post-Deep Pass Jonathan and Part 1 Dio have scaling to Tarkus as is established on their profiles.
is it just me or is that like very balantly not his doing?

he is even asking what's happening and what's the crack,that just seems like a chain reaction that was caused by the sword cracking the ground

you sure that's usable?

is it just me or is that like very balantly not his doing?

he is even asking what's happening and what's the crack,that just seems like a chain reaction that was caused by the sword cracking the ground

you sure that's usable?
Are you asking if the dude swinging his sword so goddamn hard that it emits a dbz-ass slash that extends across the whole cliff, creating a perfectly smooth sheen of a slice upon a cliff wall, is his doing 🗿

Yes my dude, that would be his doing, It wouldn't be a perfectly smooth cut if it was just a chain reaction, not like that's even an option given we see the force of the cut extend and drawn as a golden energy-like abstraction.

Are you asking if the dude swinging his sword so goddamn hard that it emits a dbz-ass slash that extends across the whole cliff, creating a perfectly smooth sheen of a slice upon a cliff wall, is his doing 🗿
...nah, force doesn't propogate like that, the crack was bending like a god damn snake, for an actual perfect and clean cut that makes sens and doesn't bend slashing attacks with enough shear strenght behind them to overpower the shear stress of the material geting cut are what's needed,

if all the above crteria is met something like this is what should happen, the crack won't bend like what the feat is showing us, in fact there won't even be a crack, he will just shear trough the rock, that's why i said it's a chain reaction since blud didn't even slash,he just stabbed the ground which seemed to have served as a precipitation for a fracture that develops on it's own which caused the rock formation to split after absorbing a modest amount of energy ,and yes, something like that can net you an exceeding clean cut like this, now, if it would have been that clean you could probably argue probability and stuff ( since the only reason the cleavage shown in the vid went in a straight line was because the pieces that precipitated the fracture were already aligned beforehand) but the crack very visibly diverges at an angle and changes directions as it keeps going,...idk what to tell you, that can't happen if he actually slashed with enough force to split the rock formation in half, that's just not how it works

also in this case the fact that the rocks are next to water makes it worse since water does a good job at ******* up a rocks's microstructure, the one they were standing on seemed to be full of cracks so that helps my point me thinks

anyways, feel free to correct my bullshit if there is any

me is going

Last edited:
...nah, force doesn't propogate like that, the crack was bending like a god damn snake, for an actual perfect and clean cut that makes sens and doesn't bend slashing attacks with enough shear strenght behind them to overpower the shear stress of the material geting cut are what's needed,
Dude, it's manga, do you know what a chain reaction is? Because a golden beam of light coming from the tip of his blade, to blatantly demonstrate, hey, he did a thing, ain't no chain reaction.

He slashes, a crack, from his blade mind you, extends outward, creates a rift, and we see the cliff become a nice sheen.

It twisting doesn't matter, if anything, that just tells us it's on him, not some natural chain reaction.

if all the above crteria is met something like this is what should happen,
Which it did? Why the hell do you think the cliff face is nice a smooth?

Hell here for example, an extra shot of the cliff falling from where it was cut, nice and smooth. And then extra confirmation it was on Tarkus. I'm not sure why this needs to be explained.
the crack won't bend like what the feat is showing us,
And yet did, doesn't change the fact it was from Tarkus slashing.
in fact there won't even be a crack, he will just shear trough the rock,
Which he did, and crack? Why do you think it's cracking apart? It's because the force of his swing split it apart dude.
Mind you, in the EXACT SAME feat, LITERALLY the same swing,

We see Tarkus merely lifting his blade and swinging it generates intense air pressure and cleaves the air, and you're surprised the next page that very same swing emits enough force to extend, from HIS BLADE mind you, a rift that cleaves the cliff???
that's why i said it's a chain reaction since blud didn't even slash, he just stabbed the ground
What the actual **** do you mean he didn't slash.
His slash emitted so much wind we could see the the gust blow past the squad, he rose it above his head, and slashed downward. My dude, how is
THIS not a slash.

No offense, but you legit just outted yourself as not knowing what you're talking about, the very fact you said he just stabbed the ground, when the very prior page has him reel up, swing it in a arc, and generate a fuckton of pressure from it, tells me you haven't actually read what you're arguing.
which seemed to have served as a precipitation for a fracture that develops on it's own which caused the rock formation to split after absorbing a modest amount of energy
He says, ignoring the big ass light wave that extends from the blade, the fact the destruction is attributed to Tarkus, and the fact the damn feat is a calback to this

But on crack because he's inhuman now 🗿

Actual grasping at straws and even ignoring narrative context
,and yes, something like that can net you an exceeding clean cut like this, now, if it would have been that clean you could probably argue probability and stuff ( since the only reason the cleavage shown in the vid went in a straight line was because the pieces that precipitated the fracture were already aligned beforehand) but the crack very visibly diverges at an angle and changes directions as it keeps going,...idk what to tell you, that can't happen if he actually slashed with enough force to split the rock formation in half, that's just not how it works
Actual awful example, you realize the ONLY reason why that's possible in the above video is due to the fact they spent ample time comprimising the rock's integrity, hence the, ya know, line of stakes, they pummled in, in a line.
That is not the same as Tarkus, who struck one spot, and then from his sword, a goddamn excaliblast or whatever emits, and cleaves the cliff.

And not to mention, the rock Tarkus is dealing with is bedrock,

Extremely rough, jagged, bedrock mind you, and you think his blade, just so happened to miraclusly do a nice clean cut? Extend tens of meters, beyond poini of impact, ONLY in the direction he swung at that, not even behind him like an actual fracture would surely do if all it was was integrity failure.
also in this case the fact that the rocks are next to water makes it worse since water does a good job at ******* up a rocks's microstructure, the one they were standing on seemed to be full of cracks so that helps my point me thinks
What in the actual bloody **** are you talking about?
You realize Tarkus sliced the very EDGE of the cliff face, after they moved away from where Bruford died? To a higher elevation, because reminder, they were at the top, meanwhile the lake is a solid 10-15m below the top of the quarry.

Also are you for real right now? This is beyond reaching, do you honestly think the intent behind the feat was some water, dozens of meters away from where the feat happened, at minimum, secretly enabled the slice to happen? Do you really think a 80s manga, an Araki manga at that, factored in such a minute detail and just decided to not mention it at all, in ANY material ever?
Not that it would matter, you're arguing the cliff was compromised and cracked to shit within basically, unfortunately for that argument, the slice is a nice smooth surface, if what you were saying is true, its cross-section would reveal such damage, whether it be minor fractures, cracks, or what not, it wouldn't be smooth and shiny.

Btw that's just how early Araki draws rocks, you can see the same shit not only elsewhere in early JoJo, but even shit like Baoh, unless you mean the cracks fromt the rift, in which case, uh huh, that's because he sliced it apart? You can see around Will and in the bottom two panels the surface of the ground ain't exactly cracked to shit except where the rift extends.

anyways, feel free to correct my bullshit if there is any
Basically everything, no offense. Objectively wrong things, such as it not being a slash, the rest is actual grasping and mental gymnastics like microwater damage? Unless you have actual straight confirmation it was chain-reaction, don't waste my time, I legitimately don't have the time to argue back and forth about an exceptionally mundane feat because you think it's some sort of natural failure when the mf is basically doing his best Saber impression.

Last edited:
Also now must get Class G in JoJo and we have achieved Heaven.
ea15b818c00f392f885ef580bac52fe8fe93a537.gif

Becky found a new home...

Also the proof showing of Tarkus' AP due to him DESTROYING Bedrock which is hard to do so and he did it with a swing. Also not only that it shows just how he destroyed the cliff, as the others commented on it.

Dude, it's manga, do you know what a chain reaction is? Because a golden beam of light coming from the tip of his blade, to blatantly demonstrate, hey, he did a thing, ain't no chain reaction.

He slashes, a crack, from his blade mind you, extends outward, creates a rift, and we see the cliff become a nice sheen.

It twisting doesn't matter, if anything, that just tells us it's on him, not some natural chain reaction.

Which it did? Why the hell do you think the cliff face is nice a smooth?

Hell here for example, an exra shot of the cliff falling from where it was cut, nice and smooth. And then extra confirmation it was on Tarkus. I'm not sure why this needs to be explained.

And yet did, doesn't change the fact it was from Tarkus slashing.

Which he did, and crack? Why do you think it's cracking apart? It's because the force of his swing split it apart dude.
Mind you, in the EXACT SAME feat, LITERALLY the same swing,

We see Tarkus merely lifting his blade and swinging it generates intense air pressure and cleaves the air, and you're surprised the next page that very same swing emits enough force to extend, from HIS BLADE mind you, a rift that cleaves the cliff???

What the actual **** do you mean he didn't slash.
His slash emitted so much wind we could see the the gust blow past the squad, he rose it above his head, and slashed downward. My dude, how is
THIS not a slash.

No offense, but you legit just outted yourself as not knowing what you're talking about, the very fact you said he just stabbed the ground, when the very prior page has him reel up, swing it in a arc, and generate a fuckton of pressure from it, tells me you haven't actually read what you're arguing.

He says, ignoring the big ass light wave that extends from the blade, the fact the destruction is attributed to Tarkus, and the fact the damn feat is a calback to this

But on crack because he's inhuman now 🗿

Actual awful example, you realize the ONLY realize why that's possible in the above video is due to the fact they spent ample time comprimising the rock's integrity, hence the, ya know, line of stakes, they pummled in, in a line.
That is not the same as Tarkus, who struck one spot, and then from his sword, a goddamn excaliblast or whatever emits, and cleaves the cliff.

And not to mention, the rock Tarkus is dealing with is bedrock,

Extremely rough, jagged, bedrock mind you, and you think his blade, just so happened to miraclusly do a nice clean cut? Extend tens of meters, beyond poini of impact, ONLY in the direction he swung at that, not even behind him like an actual fracture would surely do if all it was was integrity failure.

What in the actual bloody **** are you talking about?
You realize Tarkus sliced the very EDGE of the cliff face, after they moved away from where Bruford died? To a higher elevation, because reminder, they were at the top, meanwhile the lake is a solid 10-15m below the top of the quarry.

Also are you for real right now? This is beyond reaching, do you honestly think the intent behind the feat was some water, dozens of meters away from where the feat happened, at minimum, secretly enabled the slice to happen? Do you really think a 80s manga, an Araki manga at that, factored in such a minute detail and just decided to not mention it at all, in ANY material ever?
Not that it would matter, you're arguing the cliff was compromised and cracked to shit within basically, unfortunately for that argument, the slice is a nice smooth surface, if what you were saying is true, its cross-section would reveal such damage, whether it be minor fractures, cracks, or what not, it wouldn't be smooth and shiny.

Btw that's just how early Araki draws rocks, you can see the same shit not elsewhere in early JoJo, but even shit like Baoh, unless you mean the cracks fromt the rift, in which case, uh huh, that's because he sliced it apart? You can see around Will and in the bottom two panels the surface of the ground ain't exactly cracked to shit except where the rift extends.

Basically everything, no offense. Objectively wrong things, such as it not being a slash, the rest is actual grasping and mental gymnastics like microwater damage? Unless you have actual straight confirmation it was chain-reaction, don't waste my time, I legitimately don't have the time to argue back and forth about an exceptionally mundane feat because you think it's some sort of natural failure when the mf is basically doing his best Saber impression.

holy shit

agree fra

Actual awful example, you realize the ONLY reason why that's possible in the above video is due to the fact they spent ample time comprimising the rock's integrity, hence the, ya know, line of stakes, they pummled in, in a line.
We might as well downgrade mountain punching feats because wind and waves can erode them away and the cracks extending out from someone's fist could be a chain reaction 🗿

...yeah, i didn't see the golden light, the stuff i saw was black and white, on a normal cutting interaction it twistin does matter, because that's literally not how cutting interactions work the energy still won't bend it will cut in a straigh line rather instantly instead of going slowly like what the feat is showing us, but seeing since this it's probably some kind of mystical magic bullshit going on there

i mean yeah, never denied that it is, i'm just pointing stuff out, the golden light aside,it twisting does matter, that's literally not how normal cutting interactions work, assuming you have enough shear strenght to overcome te shear stress there will be no cracks you will cut the thing in a straight line in the same angle of the sword swing rather than making a crack that propagates trough the material in question
not sure why this matters tho?
how he cracked doesn't really matter he still did, the destruction of the cliff will be attributed to him either ways and in both instances it's a superhuman feat beyond what any normal human can accomplish

never watched jojo bro, i have no idea what the narrative even is, shouldn't that be the base assumption here🥲

Actual awful example, you realize the ONLY realize why that's possible in the above video is due to the fact they spent ample time comprimising the rock's integrity, hence the, ya know, line of stakes, they pummled in, in a line.
i...i literally said that?

like right there, did you just see the vid and ignore everything else?

now, if it would have been that clean you could probably argue probability and stuff ( since the only reason the cleavage shown in the vid went in a straight line was because the pieces that precipitated the fracture were already aligned beforehand) but the crack very visibly diverges at an angle and changes directions as it keeps going,...idk what to tell you, that can't happen if he actually slashed with enough force to split the rock formation in half, that's just not how it works

not like it matters since the golden light going slowly cleaving the thing makes this valid, assuming it cuts all the way trough which it should because the slash was clean

..bedrock is still suspecible to water damage, water can still cause microfractures and fissures in the bedrock that undermines it's overall integrity, that's why i made a point with the place is filled with water, i don't see how it being jagged and rough means anything
point taken in the latter bit tho

Also are you for real right now?
yeaah, kind reminder my knowledge on literally what's happening is limted to the feat in question, that's all i know

then just forget everything i said about water microfractures if the part cut wasn't actually in contact with any water

This is beyond reaching, do you honestly think the intent behind the feat was some water, dozens of meters away from where the feat happened, at minimum, secretly enabled the slice to happen?
no, it was the structural integrity of the material on question was compromised by the water microfractures that happened over the course of a long periode of time that stabbing the rock in question with a good ammount of energy served as a precipitation for a fracture that develops on it's own which caused the rock formation to split

that was before i saw the bright golden energy beam, so discard it
Do you really think a 80s manga, an Araki manga at that, factored in such a minute detail and just decided to not mention it at all, in ANY material ever?
...jojo is from the 80s?

anyways, it doesn't really matter what the intent was because attempt at figuring it out was pure guess work, but once again, it doesn't really matter

Basically everything, no offense
none taken, i don't really care lol

Objectively wrong things, such as it not being a slash
i mean it was a stab, if it was a slash the sword would have cut trough the material like a hot knife trough butter and not be inbedded in it, or maybe the golden energy did all the work?

this is meaningless anyways

oh well, have a nice day

also why aren't you using shear stenght of bedrock, 2 tons of tnt is hillariously low for cutting such a huge cross-sectional area

Last edited:
...yeah, i didn't see the golden light, the stuff i saw was black and white, on a normal cutting interaction it twistin does matter, because that's literally not how cutting interactions work the energy still won't bend it will cut in a straigh line rather instantly instead of going slowly like what the feat is showing us, but seeing since this it's probably some kind of mystical magic bullshit going on there
No it's just the force of his strike, but given you straght up admitted to actually being ignorant on the material...
i mean yeah, never denied that it is, i'm just pointing stuff out, the golden light aside,it twisting does matter, that's literally not how normal cutting interactions work,
And that also isn't how chain reactions work, what the are you on about? The very fact it arched, except not really, that's just early araki being dog, it's immediately shown to have been more or less straight shoots down your rock example.
assuming you have enough shear strenght to overcome te shear stress there will be no cracks you will cut the thing in a straight line in the same angle of the sword swing rather than making a crack that propagates trough the material in question
Why am I even responding to this, do you not see the rift ripping through the ground?
not sure why this matters tho?
how he cracked doesn't really matter he still did, the destruction of the cliff will be attributed to him either ways and in both instances it's a superhuman feat beyond what any normal human can accomplish
That's just you not using your common sense.
How he cracked it matters, if the crack isn't a natural integrity failure, then the WHOLE reason you're yapping is invalidated.
If the crack, is done through a sheer pressure, generated by his swing, with the very pressure ripping through the bedrock, that shit SCALES to him, there IS NO chain-reaction in this instance. And that is literally what happened.

And common sense^2, if the feat is a direct callback to how as a human, he can slice through rock with his sword, and then as a zombie he slices through a cliff with his sword, in direct reference to how he used to that on a smaller scale as human, chances are, the intent is "hey, he sliced through a cliff with his sword", not "oh he poked the ground and caused uh, a fracture because of bunch of stuff never ever mentioned".

And the very fact that destruction is attributed to him, and not a chain-reaction, if it was, they would've said as much my dude, Araki loves to drop pointless-exposition, through Speedwagon no less, huge ass text boxes to explain what is going on and why.
never watched jojo bro, i have no idea what the narrative even is, shouldn't that be the base assumption here🥲
No, I assume by default you aren't talking out your ignorance and arguing just for the sake of it, after all, if you're arguing something, I assume you actually have an idea what you're talking about. I was wrong, you're arguing out of sheer, blatant, ignorance, why, I do not know, but for future reference, actually know the feat you're talking about before making up excuses why it might not be legit.
i...i literally said that?

like right there, did you just see the vid and ignore everything else?
Yeah, and because of that, it's a false equilavence? What's so hard to comprehend with that. Your example is bad because the situation and circumstances that caused it, are incomparable to the other example.

Hell your own points are even contradicting each other, straight line fractures, but also complaining it seemed to arc? Can't have both.

..bedrock is still suspecible to water damage, water can still cause microfractures and fissures in the bedrock that undermines it's overall integrity, that's why i made a point with the place is filled with water, i don't see how it being jagged and rough means anything
point taken in the latter bit tho
Me mentioning bedrock was more to say that shit dont exactly split like that, it isnt, idk, sandstone? Im not sure what rock that is in the clip, but different rocks crack differently 🗿
In fact, given your admittance to having never read it, you realize a bunch of bedrock broke apart, in this arc, and it just crumbles or falls apart into chunks?
Do you not realize that the SLICE is nice and smooth BECAUSE it's a slice?

This is an exception among them.

then just forget everything i said about water microfractures if the part cut wasn't actually in contact with any water
So you made an argument, an absolute reach of one mind you, without even knowing if what you said was true?
no, it was the structural integrity of the material on question was compromised by the water microfractures that happened over the course of a long periode of time that stabbing the rock in question with a good ammount of energy served as a precipitation for a fracture that develops on it's own which caused the rock formation to split
And yet, they're at the edge of a cliff, like 10-15m above the closest water source, which in and of itself, is at LEAST dozens of meters away, honestly, i'd say like 100m tbh.

So the ONLY way this would be relevant, is if the microfractures, extended dozens and dozens of meters through the cliff, in which case we would see them in its cross-section, we do not, so the argument is faulty inherently.
that was before i saw the bright golden energy beam, so discard it
Are you telling me you didnt even LOOK at the feat before arguing?
i mean it was a stab, if it was a slash the sword would have cut trough the material like a hot knife trough butter and not be inbedded in it, or maybe the golden energy did all the work?
WHAT

This isn't a stab, in what WORLD is this a stab, it's a swing, he swings the sword so hard it strikes the ground and splits the earth. There is no debate to be had, you're wrong, objectively, it is a swing, he slashed. There ain't any gaps here if that's what you think, that page leads directly into the next page. He swings and the "stab" is just the end of the swing.

It was embedded in it because he's like 15 feet tall? He swung down, his blade hit the rock, went in it just fine, and the force generated some anime ass special effects that split the cliff. This is like arguing

That, that is a chain-reaction because his sword somehow didn't cover the whole surface area of the cut's cross-section, like yeah no shit, the sword is physicaly not large enough to cut through the whole cliff physically, thankfully, we're talking about superhuman characters who are just strong enough to do it anyway.
this is meaningless anyways

oh well, have a nice day

also why aren't you using shear stenght of bedrock, 2 tons of tnt is hillariously low for cutting such a huge surface area
Why do you think I asked on the first page? We don't use shear strength for cutting feats anymore I guess, wiki standards.

Last edited:
Yeah in all honestly Passerby, you admitted you never read Jojo and ignored the actual feat because you saw golden light. And ignored how Tarkus SWUNG his sword with full force to destroy the cliff.

In total, you lost the argument tbh.

seeing that i pretty much agree with this arguing is meaningless but minor nit picks

And that also isn't how chain reactions work, what the are you on about? The very fact it arched, except not really, that's just early araki being dog, it's immediately shown to have been more or less straight shoots down your rock example.

a chain reacton is a series of events caused by a previous one, him embedding a sword in the rock and it cracking due to several circumstances is by definition a chain reaction

also kudos for pointing out the fact that it's straight, that makes your argument stronger and me blind

apologies, i still stand by the fact in normal circumstances this should have been done in an instant and not slowly like the feat is showing (they literally have enough time visibly see the crack expanding), altough trough narrative context this feat is still valid

That's just you not using your common sense.

my tought process was that in both instances that's a superhuman feat worth recognizing that he caused and thus would be attributed to him, but given the context you've shown
the feat is a direct callback to how as a human, he can slice through rock with his sword,
yeah that makes it all bullshit lol

Yeah, and because of that, it's a false equilavence? What's so hard to comprehend with that. Your example is bad because the situation and circumstances that caused it, are incomparable to the other example.

Hell your own points are even contradicting each other, straight line fractures, but also complaining it seemed to arc? Can't have both.
i don't think you understood my point here, i was trying to imply you can have exceedinly clean cuts due a chain reaction caused by crack propagation, and while the example i've provided doesn't apply here due to the circumstances already stated, the feat can be argued to have been caused the same way the rock was sliced open because i tougt the crack was diverging at difderent angles and changeing directions as it kept going

so you understand the confusion

So you made an argument, an absolute reach of one mind you, without even knowing if what you said was true?
i just saw the water and came to that conclusion and said this helps my point i think

This isn't a stab, in what WORLD is this a stab, it's a swing, he swings the sword so hard it strikes the ground and splits the earth. There is no debate to be had, you're wrong, objectively, it is a swing, he slashed. There ain't any gaps here if that's what you think, that page leads directly into the next page. He swings and the "stab" is just the end of the swing.
the main point being was if he slashed the sword it would have slashed the rocks in it's way and the whole cliff with it, for some reason the sword embedded itself in the rocks instead, but just attribute it to anime physics i guess?

it's legitimately as if the slash's momentum literally just halted on the top of the rock instead of actually just cutting the little rocky bits in it's way along with everything else like should, like come on you can't tell you can't see the confusion bit here

We don't use shear strength for cutting feats anymore I guess, wiki standards.
weird ahh policy

and..

In total, you lost the argument tbh.
bro is cheerleeding lmao

saying "hey bro, you sucked and lost" counts as cheerleeding to me especially when i already said i was wrong, your statement brings nothing of value to the conversation other than who you think won or lost

anyways, let's just let this rest

saying "hey bro, you sucked and lost" counts as cheerleeding to me especially when i already said i was wrong, your statement brings nothing of value to the conversation other than who you think won or lost

anyways, let's just let this rest
I don't care about putting this to rest, I just want to say that no one said you sucked

a chain reacton is a series of events caused by a previous one, him embedding a sword in the rock and it cracking due to several circumstances is by definition a chain reaction
Unfortunately, not good enough.

By that logic punching a wall and it EXPLODING, is a chain reaction. Obviously, you meant a natural chain reaction.
also kudos for pointing out the fact that it's straight, that makes your argument stronger and me blind

apologies, i still stand by the fact in normal circumstances this should have been done in an instant and not slowly like the feat is showing (they literally have enough time visibly see the crack expanding), altough trough narrative context this feat is still valid
they're hypersonic?
And what, it takes like an actual second, talking is a free action.

Like bruh, look at Caesar dropping, dead ass, a whole expodump as natural sunlight bounces off his attacks, and even says it's like a camera shutter.
i don't think you understood my point here, i was trying to imply you can have exceedinly clean cuts due a chain reaction caused by crack propagation, and while the example i've provided doesn't apply here due to the circumstances already stated, the feat can be argued to have been caused the same way the rock was sliced open because i tougt the crack was diverging at difderent angles and changeing directions as it kept going

so you understand the confusion
No? It was just one slice, one rift, it didn't spread out in a bunch of ways.
the main point being was if he slashed the sword it would have slashed the rocks in it's way and the whole cliff with it, for some reason the sword embedded itself in the rocks instead, but just attribute it to anime physics i guess?
What? Dude, he's just standing straight up (mind you this dude is like, 2x as big as a 195cm tall man), swings his blade down, and his blade hits the ground, gets embedded, and a rift forms from it.
You're acting like he jumped like Zoro or was slicing it while standing in front of it.
it's legitimately as if the slash's momentum literally just halted on the top of the rock instead of actually just cutting the little rocky bits in it's way along with everything else like should, like come on you can't tell you can't see the confusion bit here
It literally did cut into the rock? It's why the tip of the blade is obscured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back