• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kanzaki Kaori vs Arturia Pendragon (Saber)

Status
Not open for further replies.
90368cc031757386d90da7585cc90405
Cách-vẛ-SABER-trong-anime-FateStay-Night-
I have yet to see many match threads with a Toaru Saint versus a
Fate Servant, so here's one...cause why not?

SBA applied. Speed equalized.

Win via incap, KO, or death.

Battle takes place in Academy City.

Both sides start 10 meters apart.

Kanzaki is allowed to use Yuisen, and likewise Saber with Excalibur.

Bishoujo Saint: 7 (Schnee One, Veloxt1r0kore, XDragnoir, Andrew48, Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97, Xanxussama1010, ZackMoon1234)

King of the Round Table:

Draw/Inconclusive: 2 (DragonEmperor23, Iapitus The Impaler)

Battle Theme Music:

World's Most Epic Music Ever Icarus
World's Most Epic Music Ever Icarus

Icarus

Going over their abilities...

Both have barrier creation that seems comparable, so moot point there.

Both have Stat Amping mid-combat

Magic Resist and Instinct counter Kanzaki's illusions

Don't know if Instinct would let Saber matrix her way through Nanasen, but it let her dodge Tsubami Gaeshi through like a 1-inch opening, so I'd assume so.

Saber has the advantage of experience, but Kanzaki's trump card abilities can be used more immediately and efficiently.

Honestly these two are extremely well-matched.

Inconclusive for now

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
Going over their abilities...
Both have barrier creation that seems comparable, so moot point there.

Both have Stat Amping mid-combat

Magic Resist and Instinct counter Kanzaki's illusions

Don't know if Instinct would let Saber matrix her way through Nanasen, but it let her dodge Tsubami Gaeshi through like a 1-inch opening, so I'd assume so.

Saber has the advantage of experience, but Kanzaki's trump card abilities can be used more immediately and efficiently.

Honestly these two are extremely well-matched.

Inconclusive for now
Thanks for the input. Is there any way you can bring attention of this thread to the listed supporters of the Toaru Verse and the Type Moon franchise Verse?

I don't have a lot of time to do that myself.

I think Kanzaki takes this honestly

Despite Arthur's superior skill, Yuisen completely one shots her and bypasses Excalibur through sheer AP alone

Top it off with her threads to keep solid range and she barely has this

Schnee One said:
Despite Arthur's superior skill, Yuisen completely one shots him and bypassed Excalibur through sheer AP alone

is it okay for me to count that as a vote?

Schnee One said:
Despite Arthur's superior skill, Yuisen completely one shots him and bypassed Excalibur through sheer AP alone

This is Arturia, not Arthur btw

DragonEmperor23 said:
Schnee One said:

This is Arturia, not Arthur btw
corrected just now

thanks...I hate how I thought it was simply Arthur all this time because she was based on the actual legendary figure

Kanzaki FRA. Btw, is the Fate route key stronger than that? She has the Avalon (but I think the Avalon would have no use here anyway).

Is this Fate or UBW? UBW will lose but Fate still has the AP to match, can block with Avalon and has combat applicable regen to help as well.

Shirou isn't exactly the most reliable narrator and isn't Herc nearly x4 stronger than Kaori anyway? The fact it wasn't an immediate one shot is pretty impressive.

Well yeah, High End 7B not getting one shotted is obvious as a one shot is 7x

Doesn't change that Saber could barely block a strike.

And not really? Kanzaki crushes baselines

That stuff should be easier to find, or at least on one of the profiles because I was hopping through dozen or so pages trying to find a number.

Kanzaki, AP and versitility is vastly above arturia, Arturia is now more of a glorified laser cannon, and excalibur is at most equal to gabriel's wings which Kanzaki was able to counter for a time, and Arturia can't spam excalibur at the same rate as Gabriel spam her wings.

Kanzaki.

Would Nanasen and Yuisen be able to hit Saber, considering that her instinct precog let her get through an attack that literally bends the laws of physics to become inescapable?

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
Would Nanasen and Yuisen be able to hit Saber, considering that her instinct precog let her get through an attack that literally bends the laws of physics to become inescapable?
Considering it covers far more distance and she's far from perfect as she still got hit, yes

Just talking about the AP. Saints are complete monsters when compared to mages. Hel made the 101 megatons feat, and Kanzaki is >>>>>>> Hel. Its a gap bigger than 3 or 4 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back