• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To Aru Majutsu no Index: High Level Espers CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantaRin_The_First

Username Only
Hey, hey, fanta here. Let's settle some issues I have with High Level Espers in this verse, shall we?

Summary
  • Minor Stuff
  • Give Level 5 Espers the ability of Accelerated Development
  • Give Accelerator Subsonic flight speed in Base, and Hypersonic+ flight speed via White Wings
  • Rework Rensa's keys from Accelerator | Dark Matter | Electromaster | Meltdowner | Mental Out to Rensa #028 | Rensa #029
  • Give Gunha two keys: Pre Daihaseisai | Post Daihaseisai
  • Scale Maidono Hoshimi to Mikoto
  • Large Stuff
  • Give Kakine Class K LS via Dark Matter, give Mikoto's magnetism and those who scale to her magnetism Class M LS, and upgrade Mikoto's (and those who scale to her) AP to High 7-A/6-C
  • Simplify Base!Mikoto/AAA!Mikoto/L6S!Mikoto's AP ratings | Give her a "High 7-A" rating in her "Pre-Daihaseisai key", give her a "6-B" rating in her "Post-Daihaseisai key", give her railgun a 'higher' rating, give her AAA "even higher" rating and upgrade L6S!Mikoto's AP to At least 6-C
  • Minor Additions
  • Downgrade Accelerator's First Two Keys to Pre-Daihaseisai Mikoto's Tier due to this post Ignore this. Accelerator scales to Post-Daihaseisai Mikoto due to statements. So issue here is avoided.
  • Scale Base/Pre-Revival Kakine to Post-Daihaseisai Mikoto's Tier and give him a "higher via accelerated development" rating
  • Reword Post-Revival Kakine/Beetle 05's Durability + Upgrade him and Mugino to 6-B
  • Upgrade Vento and Terra's magic
  • Add Damage Reduction to Accelerator's Third Key P&A
  • Post-Revival Kakine's Durability will be reworded to this - Durability: 6-B with Original Form (Contested with Post-Awakening Accelerator and Rensa #029 while she was using Accelerator's power), lower with Other Creations (While he can create almost anything, he's the best at creating himself and his specs are highest with his original body as such his creations like his Rhinoceros Beetles and Dragonflies are weaker as a result)
    • This will upgrade Mugino's third key as a result.
Affected Characters

Minor Stuff
I'mma going to add an ability that Level 5 Espers should have - Accelerated Development!

[Source - To Aru Majutsu no Index Volume 3]
“Accelerator is in reality Academy City’s strongest Level 5. According to Tree Diagram’s calculations, he would reach Level 6 after 250 years of undergoing the regular Curriculum.”

Kamijou read the next line in shock.

As reference data, it stated that a few ways of having a person remain active for 250 years were given in a different report.

“We searched for a method that does not require using those 250 year methods. As a result, Tree Diagram led us to a different method than the usual Curriculum. It is based on the fact that use of powers in actual battle quickens the growth process. There have been many reports of those with Telekinesis or Pyrokinesis gaining increased accuracy, so we are going to take advantage of this. By preparing special battlefields and having the battles proceed according to specific scenarios, we can control the direction of the growth gained in the battles.”

Kamijou’s hand froze.

Battle. He felt like that word clicked together with the corpse of the Sister lying in that back alley.

“According to the calculations carried out by Tree Diagram’s simulator, it was determined that preparing 128 types of battlefields and having him kill Railgun 128 times would allow Accelerator to shift to Level 6.”

Kamijou recognized the word Railgun.

“–You should be more proud of the fact that you defeated me, Misaka Mikoto of the
Railgun.”

Kamijou figured it must be referring to her, but he felt like the way it referred to her was not quite appropriate for someone who was supposedly cooperating with their experiment.

Kill.

Kamijou’s hands started trembling. His breathing grew erratic and he leaned up against the wall because he felt like the floor was shaking.

“However, we cannot of course prepare 128 Railguns as she is also a Level 5. That is when our attention turned to the Sisters project meant to mass produce Level 5s that we had been carrying out at the same time.”

His heart was beating oddly. He could tell that his body temperature had left his fingertips. The mewing of the black cat shook his brain like a church bell.

“Of course, there is a difference in specs between the original Railgun and the mass produced Sisters. The power of the mass produced model is largely estimated to be around Level 3.”

Kamijou’s heart told him there was something definitively wrong about what was written there.

“According to Tree Diagram’s recalculation based on those criteria, it was determined that preparing 20,000 battlefields and 20,000 Sisters would produce the same result as described above.”

However, they were going ahead and doing things that were wrong based on that wrongness.

“The 20,000 types of battlefields and battle scenarios are explained in a different report.”

[Source]
This is related to the Personal Reality that is the fundamental law behind the manifestation of esper powers. Espers create the phenomena they wish for by focusing on making the impossible possible with their own power and by understanding, calculating, and naturally expressing the phenomena as “reality”. How well they can grasp these absurd phenomena in their Personal Reality is what determines an esper's evaluation. And that is what creates the barrier between Level 3 and Level 4.

Accelerator and Misaka Mikoto gained such high level powers because they both have strong minds and firm ideologies and principles. You could say their powers manifested in them because they knew they should.

[Source - Toaru Jihanki no Fanfare]
Do you know about the Level 5 espers? My, my, this isn't some gaming production thing; they're the people who stand at the top of the six-tier hierarchy amongst our 2.3 million residents! The pyramid in the vast desert of Level 0s!

So, are the Level 5s standing at the pinnacle of the pyramid? That's just a wrong conclusion that you made. Those who stand at the pinnacle of the pyramid are Level 3s! The birds who are gracefully flying through the sky are Level 4s, and though they fly through the air freely most of the time, there are situations where they fall into a sandstorm when wind blows. Far above this chaotic situation that can't be seen, located high up in the sky, are the Level 5s.

"Accelerator", "Dark Matter", "Railgun", "Meltdowner", "Mental Out", "Eh, who's that Number Six...? Well, forget about it", "Hm, that Number Seven who's said to be really powerful"... Such a group of people are like the stars in the Big Dipper: so high above that we can't reach them.

Amongst them, there seem to be guys who've worked their way up the pyramid and to the stars, but they started off as Level 1s and not 0s. That's right, a sandstorm can't become a bird even if it can clip one.

What's there to talk about regarding a bunch of pitiful people who've had drugs and electric signals injected into their bodies and still can't even bend a spoon? They're just defeated mongrels.

But even mongrels can become a pack of wolves when gathered today. Today, let's talk about the legendary man who led the pack of wolves with their fangs pulled out, Kurozuma Wataru...

[Source - Toaru Jihanki no Fanfare]
"Well, it's true that it ended because time was up even though we didn't go all out, and that guy really irritates me. It's better if I just focus on 'that guy'."

"Who's 'that guy'? I'm really mindful of that as well."

Ignoring Kuroko's question, Mikoto's heart was raging with even more determination.

"But I can't remain complacent. If that guy just retaliated normally, I probably would have lost. There's really a lot of amazing people in the world. I have to train my ability, too!"
[-]
"But that Electromaster missy really has some guts. She didn't mock me even when I didn't fight back, and even wished to fight me on equal standing."

"Ahh, okay."

"This world is so big! I don't know who that Electromaster missy is, but if that had kept up, maybe it would have been my loss. It seems that I can't be complacent. Got to correct my guts!"

[Souce - To Aru Majutsu no Index Volume 15]
“Aaaaaaaargh!!”

From behind him spread murky black wings, as if they shot out from his back. This pair of wings that contained something which could blow away the mind, and anger that shattered his own sense of self, spread instantly over tens of meters, and shaved off parts of the buildings and roads around him.

“Ha.”

This pair of black wings, Kakine had seen it before, and knew what it was.

The elementary particles that didn’t exist in this world, Dark Matter.

“… So strong. Such powerful evil. So you can do it if you put your mind to it, villain. If that’s the case then indeed Dark Matter is only suitable for being the spare plan. However, this doesn’t mean it’s all decided!!”

Kakine’s six wings, as if responding to his roar, spread explosively. The wings that spanned several tens of meters emitted a mysterious glow, and at the same time had an inorganic feel like a machine. Almost like a giant weapon gods and angels normally use.

Flap. The air around the six wings let out a howl.

Accelerator and Dark Matter controlled the organic and inorganic powers respectively.

Different from this world, this was 'organic' and 'inorganic' in terms of a different world. The One Who Wields the Power of God and The One Who Has Touched the Territory of God. Now the odds of victory were even, only that unlike Accelerator, Kakine hadn't lost himself.

An unprecedented power was expanding within him.

And, he had perfectly mastered this power.

Now the position of the #1 and #2 of Academy City was about to be reversed. This was neither a bluff nor an exaggeration. He now believed even if he fought against all the armies in the world, and even every esper in Academy City, he could emerge victorious and unharmed.

“Hahaha!! Uwahahahaha!!”

Kakine laughed and waved his completely awakened six wings down at Accelerator.

He no longer saw Accelerator as a threat, but only a thing to test his new powers on.

That's enough proof, I think. Plus, the first two are already accepted in a profile's scaling, so... Ye. Here's what it would look like in the affected profiles:
Accelerated Development (Training, Battle, Other; Physical Statistics, Abilities, Other - As a Level 5 Esper, (Level 5 Esper name here) has bypassed a barrier that lower level Espers are unable to overcome and is able to gradually increase (his/her) abilities through a variety of means like through battling opponents, training their abilities, personal growth or through witnessing certain events that can cause them to unlock a unprecedented power and immediately masters it on-the-spot (for Kakine's First key only) / a new transformation with greater strength then before [or Accelerator only])

Next... Let's seperate Accelerator's flight speed from his combat speeds.
[Source - Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index]
Silver Cross Alpha was on the run.

The plan was supposed to have been complete.

The targets, Hamazura Shiage and Accelerator, had joined together to protect Fremea Seivelun. Now that they had become a force that the upper levels of the city couldn’t ignore, Silver Cross’s objective was mostly complete. All that was left was to kill Fremea in such a way that the force that couldn’t be ignored would bare their fangs in revenge against the dark side and upper levels of Academy City.

It didn’t matter whether they would truly oppose the city.

It was like attaching a detonation fuse into a large pile of gunpowder. Whether anyone truly wanted to detonate it or not, it had to be defused. As such, the Graduates would have to be exterminated.

That was how it was supposed to go.

So why could he still not get to a safe area?

The four-legged powered suit did not have a human form. As such, the lenses that acted as eyes were not installed only on the front.

One of the lenses on that model had spotted his pursuer.

#1.

Academy City’s strongest.

It was a white figure called Accelerator.

(This isn’t normal.)

Silver Cross’s breath caught in his throat from shock when he looked at the speedometer.

750 kph.

He was near the limit for vehicles that raced along the ground.

And yet that monster was still right behind him.

(He’s at the level of an airplane.)

“That monster!! I knew he was a monster, but I never thought he was enough to rival the Highway Cheetah!!”

Here's a calculation for Wing White!Accelerator's flight speed. It makes his white white's flight speed 5000 m/s, or Mach 14.57725947522. Nuff said.

Note. This won't apply for Pre-Headshot Accelerator for the simple fact that he only learned how to fly after his headshot... judging by the fact that he only figured he could manipulated wind after he got his butt kicked by Touma during their first fight. Also, Accelerator's Black Wings won't have the white wings' flight speed for the simple fact that those wings have never been used to fly, weirdly enough.

Here's what it will look like;
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (First to Second Key) / Sub-Relativistic (Third to Forth key) reactions and combat speed with Subsonic flight speed (Could keep up with the Highway Cheetah, which moves at the speed of 750 KPH) and Hypersonic+ flight speed via White Wings (Can fly this fast with his white wings)

I want to bring up Rensa and the fact that her keys are only based on the abilities she has (of which she can freely change and use at will, and has showcased said capacity multiple times in "her" battles) and aren't based on the fact that Rensa is a cyborg controlled by multiple people at will via brain-switching, so, if, say, Rensa #A is "defeated" and "knocked out", Rensa #B can tag back "in" and continue fighting in "their" place.

Note: of the multiple Rensa "we" know exist only Rensa #28 and Rensa #29 have appeared in-canon with the both of them having wildly different personalities and battle tactics, and Rensa #29 showing an ability that is "exclusive" to her, i.e, Accelerator's Wings, even if it is extremely likely #28 could manifest 'em if given the chance as well.

[Source - Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 7]
“Do you get it now? We don’t want individuality. Unlike the standard sort of esper, anyone can use Rensa with the same specs as long as they meet the proper conditions.”

The city’s darkness still viewed human lives much too lightly.

“When one brain can’t be used anymore, it’s switched out for a new one. That way the one of a kind firepower known as Rensa can always be in use. For Rensa, the brain is not much different from an arm or a battery.”

Was she still alive?

Was she already dead?

“It seems #028 is still functioning, but she wouldn’t have switched out with me during the repairs if she was perfectly fine. Well, those that can’t be used anymore get used as calculation guidance parts for the Sniper Bee, so it isn’t like they’re just thrown away.”

This life had been cut away to such an extent that even that simple distinction could not be made. If the numbering was accurate, at least 27 other people had had their brains cut apart, had been built into this system, and had been used up.

Rensa's keys should be thus;
Rensa #028 | Rensa #029

This is simple. In Toaru Jihanki no Fanfare, Gunha and Mikoto, while both were holding back, were relatively comparable to each other and both gave each other praise in front of their friends and vowed to train to make themselves stronger due to the strength that they had seen from their opponents.

[Source is Toaru Jihanki no Fanfare]
"OI OI, WHAT'S GOING ON!? POWER OVERLOAD!? I'M HELPING YOU NOW!!"

A voice that didn't understand the atmosphere here could be heard.

"AMAZIIINGGG PUNCHHH!!!"

An impact that didn't understand the atmosphere here surrounded this place,

Blowing aside the "cage" that was made of iron sand balls and electricity.

The guy who couldn't understand the atmosphere appeared in front of them both in a hot-blooded manner.
[-]

Thus, she thought of a plan.

Against an opponent that her ability couldn't handle, she would make Mikoto's ability "overload" at an opportune time and use the Level 5's electricity to implicate Mikoto.

Nayuta continued to manipulate Mikoto's "power flow" and let Mikoto's electricity "overload".

In the end, by the time Mikoto frantically used her left hand to hold off the overload, three strikes of electricity had been shot at Sogiita's face.

"O-Onee-sama!? Even if you want to be the straight one, isn't this a little too much!?"

Kuroko said that with a surprised voice, not knowing what was going on.

Seeing her like this, Nayuta calmly said the fact she had kept hidden.

"I did that just now."

"Eh?"

Though she could have shifted the blame onto Mikoto, Nayuta definitely said that it was her power.

"If both sides are criminals, then I have to arrest both of you."

"HOLD ON A MINUTE! DID YOU JUST DO THAT!? S-SPEAKING OF WHICH, YOU'RE ALRIGHT!?"

Mikoto glanced at Nayuta, and then walked towards the guy in the white uniform who had been bathed in electricity.

"Wow, that was a really gutsy and intense attack."

If it were an ordinary person, they would have simply fainted. The guy who had been bathed in such an explosive electric attack just looked like nothing happened as he creaked his neck and grabbed his temple, nodding away, and said,

"It's true that I beat hot pot guy and damaged the railings. These are facts, I won't say anything else! I'll beat Judgment's judgment with my guts!!"

"No, that's not something that should be overcome through guts."
[-]
"Then I can launch another attack like that?"

"Oh! Bring it on!"

As for Sogiita, who answered bravely...

The next moment, with the sounds of rumbling thunder, a thunder strike that was many times stronger than before struck down on him.

As the guy was a suspect who had caused serious damage, Mikoto basically used force without mercy like what she would normally do.

However...

"WOOOHHH!!"

This was an electric shock that would render anyone immobile, but Sogiita just moaned a bit, and once the electricity stopped, he continued to talk like nothing happened.

"Wow, that shocked me! I got a bit numb there. Ah, though I'm a bit numb, it's not like I have any feelings for you or something like that. Don't be mistaken!"
[-]
Flipping the arcade coin she had taken out from who knows where, Mikoto quickly accelerated the electric output in her entire body.

"So since you're using me as a stepping board to challenge on, 'that guy' seems like he's a really gutsy person! Then I won't run, I won't hide! Bring it on!"

Facing the guy in the white uniform who was still rattling on, BOOM!! The Railgun was shot out.

"OOOOOOOOOONEEE-SAMA!? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!? THIS ESPER IS A SUSPECT, BUT YOU ACTUALLY USED SUCH A MOVE ON A HUMAN OF FLESH AND BLOOD SO SUDDENLY!? No, wait, I seem to hear that it's okay if it's against an opponent in a car, but even then, it's a bit delicate for a Judgment officer."

Remembering that she had once used this attack to finish off a criminal, Kuroko hurriedly lectured her, but...

"No worries, Kuroko. This person feels a lot sturdier than a tank."

"Eh?"

Appearing in front of Kuroko's eyes was the white uniform guy standing casually in the midst of the dust that had been blown up due to the impact.

"Nah hah, hissy (Not bad, Missy)..."
[-]
"Then, that move of yours was the arcade game coin cannon, right? It feels like you didn't use your full power."

"That was just 30%. You, too, it seems like you haven't used your full power, and I don't really like that."

Mikoto used the iron sand she drew from the ground to form two huge black swords, getting ready in a nitoryu pose.

"Though I can shoot something even larger, let's try something else."

The souls of the blades were wrapped in electricity and seemingly cut everything they touched. Seeing them, the fighting spirit of the guy in the white uniform exploded.

"I see! This is a great chance for me to try my guts! You have to accompany me until the end!"

Misaka Mikoto and Sogiita Gunha.

Two of the Level 5s, both of them showed a happy smile—and the intense battle began again.

A few minutes later...

Due to the thunder that struck from the thunderclouds that had suddenly appeared, the area around the park lost power,

But in contrast to the power shortage a few days ago in the other districts, the damage control ended at the minimum.

The residents there were already used to the manmade "calamity".
[-]
"AMAZING PUNCH... GUARD!!"

Facing the electric strike Mikoto released from her hand, he used what looked like a fist that was shrouded in a mirage to knock it to the ground. It was really a ridiculous scene.

In contrast, Mikoto used the iron sand to create several hundred drills and run them through with electricity, readying them to pierce Sogiita from all over the place, and shot them out. Manipulating the iron sand at such a speed that there was no time to breathe, she also let the empty cans ionize into plasma to distract the enemy's eyes before running into him, displaying all sorts of attacks.

Was that holding back...?
[-]
The natural and artificial nerves in her heart were running wild in her body. Even though she couldn't match Sogiita and the Level 5, the Judgment girl continued to head into the midst of this calamity, rushing in at a speed that far surpassed what a human could do.

"AMAZING PUNCH GUARD, GUARD, GUARD!!!"

Sogiita continued to use the mysterious waves to knock the continuous strikes of electricity down to the ground. As he had declared, he hadn't fought back against Mikoto. Besides, it was impossible for him to not be hurt, as it looked like burns were developing on his body.
[-]
"Who's 'that guy'? I'm really mindful of that as well."

Ignoring Kuroko's question, Mikoto's heart was raging with even more determination.

"But I can't remain complacent. If that guy just retaliated normally, I probably would have lost. There's really a lot of amazing people in the world. I have to train my ability, too!"
[-]
"But that Electromaster missy really has some guts. She didn't mock me even when I didn't fight back, and even wished to fight me on equal standing."

"Ahh, okay."

"This world is so big! I don't know who that Electromaster missy is, but if that had kept up, maybe it would have been my loss. It seems that I can't be complacent. Got to correct my guts!"
[-]

During Daihaseisai in the Railgun manga, Gunha showed the fruits of his training... by easily facing off against a transformed Mikoto, who at her weakest had dozens of times more firepower than her base self. He could break apart her massive magnetically thrown projectiles with ease, slap away her attacks without looking, and punch through her barriers without much effort... until her Accelerated Development kicked in and then she started to dominate him in their fight to the point that the only method he could come up with to stop her final attack was to self-destruct.

With all of this in mind, Gunha should've two keys to account for his growth
Pre Daihaseisai | Post Daihaseisai

Okay, this is also simple. Meet Maidono Hoshimi. She's a representative of the Toaru's verse powercreep screwing over Mikoto, basically. Getting to the point, Mikoto has noted and been awed by her strength and the author themselves has directly stated she's stronger then Mikoto in terms of pure destructive power.

[Source is Souyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 1]

The #3 was not about to be hit by an attack like that, but it did destroy the glass she was using as footing, making it hard to continue clinging to the wall here. She used magnetism to jump to the opposite building’s wall while clicking her tongue.

“Tch!!”

She was a powerful esper who could use the Lorentz force to launch an arcade coin at more than thrice the speed of sound.

Her magnetism was powerful enough to stop a car plowing toward her.

And yet even she was forced to stay on the run. Her power had the upper hand when things like its breadth of application were included, but when came to the simple power to move objects, she could not compete in this game of tug of war. Their enemy had the greater power output. So if she was still not considered a Level 5…

(Is she the kind of genius that can only use her power for spying or stalking or something? Where has such a powerful esper been lurking in the shadows all this time!?)

In the battle against Maidono Hoshimi, I think summoning a high-speed unmanned freight train to throw at her enemy stands out above even moving the ground and skyscrapers around. And I thought I could show off her complex by having her insist that her power is stronger than the Railgun in terms of pure destructive power.

Also, I especially like how you can see just how twisted Academy City is in how Kamijou saying that he “certainly wouldn’t want your power” so thoroughly shattered Maidono’s pride. Yes, no one is going to look up to you if you only have destructive power. Who children admire can become a piercing attack when it works against you. And no matter how much money is moving behind the scenes and no matter how much risk of death there is, that admiration is what matters most to the people on the front line. Level 5 and 6 are no more than a standard used to gather admiration based on a common set of values, so they do not always seem like a necessary goal to the people who have seen a wider variety of viewpoints after fighting so many deadly battles in the past.

Large Stuff
Let's apply some calculations I done for the verse to the characters, shall we?

Let's fix Mikoto's attack potency section with these scans, shall we?

For Misaka Mikoto's attack potency
For Scaling Misaka's Other Moves
However...

Edit: Give Mikoto a "Pre-Daihaseisai key" and "Post-Daihaseisai key". Got a statement from the railgun manga editor, Kentarou Ogino, that Mikoto's power and how she used it improved after her experience with Level Six Shift experiment. Also, pair this up with the accelerated development stuff, and uh... you get the point. Also, also... Vento statement and Saint feats came after Daihaseisai, so there is that too.

Thus, taking all of this into consideration, Misaka Mikoto's attack potency should be like this;
Attack Potency: Wall level physically (Comparable to Kamijou Touma), High 7-A (Capable of performing this feat casually when Kamijou Touma made her frustrated. Defeated Mugino Shizuri while heavily exhausted and her powers were waning. Sogiita Gunha felt she really had some guts and felt he would've lost if their encounter kept going), higher with Railgun - Pre-Daihaseisai Key
Attack Potency: Wall level physically (Comparable to Kamijou Touma), 6-B with Esper Abilities (Stronger then Vento, whose magic is superior to Silvia's magic without the aid of other elements. Could contend with and harm Brunhild Eiktobel with attacks from her Esper Abilities. Superior to Mugino Shizuri even after she had experienced during World War III due to being the strongest Electric Esper). higher with Railgun (Her railgun had been described as a "cruel attack that produced unequaled destruction" by the narration on one occasion, and had been referred as her trump card over her other attacks in another occasion) - Post-Daihaseisai Key
I'm not done with Misaka Mikoto, however. As there are two other keys for her that is "affected" by this upgrade. Misaka's Anti-Art-Attachment Key and Misaka's Level Six Shift Experiment Key.

Let's discuss them briefly.

As of the current canon, Misaka's Anti-Art-Attachment is destroyed and she has yet shown any desire, be it explicit or implicit, of recreating it. As for it's attack potency scaling, though...
As of the current canon, Misaka's Level Six Shift Experiment Transformations are involuntarily transformations that was forced onto her due to an evil plot and has never been implied to be able to use these forms to he benefit since they were concluded. As for it's attack potency scaling, though...
Thus, taking all of this into consideration, Misaka Mikoto's attack potency in these two keys should be like this;
Attack Potency: Wall level physically, 6-B with Esper Abilities, higher with Railgun, even higher with Anti-Art Attachment (The A.A.A was thought by Mikoto to be the thing she needed in order to reach the heights and summits that her own Esper powers failed to reach. Qliphah Puzzle 545 considered it as "pretty scary" and felt confident it could hold its own against the Golden magicians. The British were more interested in the A.A.A then their own [[Kanzaki Kaori|Saints]] and sought to incorporate it into their fighting forces), higher with Statistics Amplification (Can boost the power of her lightning) - A.A.A Key
Attack Potency: Wall level physically, 6-C with Esper Abilities (Even in her weakest state, Mikoto was stated to have dozens of times more firepower than her original output by Kihara Gensei, a knowledgeable academy city scientist well-versed in Mikoto's capabilities), higher with Accelerated Development (Grows stronger and transforms into new form accommodate her strength as times passes), far higher with Black Sphere (This is shown to be her strongest attack and something Sogiita Gunha felt that he could only suppress with a self-destruction technique) - L.6.S Experiment Key

Minor Addition

Okay, quick addition to this CRT. Downgrade Accelerator's First Two Keys to Mikoto's level as DT, in my past CRT, convinced me that backscaling is a no go due to this post. Ignore this; this issue is avoided entirely with the existence of Post-Daihaseisai Mikoto and statements of Accelerator's strength.

On a side note, OT15!Kakine should scale to only Post-Daihaseisai Mikoto as well as Dark Matter was messing with Accelerator's vector manipulation due to its properties and Accelerator was too busy saving and protecting everybody that got into danger due to their fight and figuring Kakine's Dark Matter-and once he did that, Accelerator immediately overpowered him. To account for Kakine's Awakening (or whatever you want to call it), we should acknowledge it via a "higher via accelerated development" rating.

Also... The magic of Terra of The Right and Vento of The Front gets upgraded to 6-B if the statement regarding their magic in Mikoto's section is accepted. The one where Silvia, a 6-B character, and her magic being weaker then the GRS's magic if she doesn't mix her wind magic with fire, earth and water to obtain a superior "balance".

Because of what's below, I wanna add Damage Reduction to Accelerator as he used vector manipulation to reduce attacks from Archangel Gabriel to a point even his body could withstand 'em. This applies only to his third key and beyond.

The night sky was filled with flashing lights.
There was no time to be amazed at the spectacle, however.
Within a radius of two kilometers, tens of millions of fiery meteors of destruction rained
down.
This was a divine punishment, one that Accelerator’s absolute reflection could not hope
to counter.
“Wha-what?!”
Accelerator was unable to respond.
To dodge or to try and take the attack head on? Before Accelerator could fully consider
his options, the maelstrom of destruction was already upon him. Accelerator could no
longer tell the sky from the ground. In the moment that he was hit by the attack, his
body was flung ferociously around like a rag doll. Although Accelerator was able to
lessen the damage by manipulating the vectors, he still tasted blood. Snow, dirt and
sand were all tossed up by the attack, filling Accelerator’s vision with a blur of white.
“This... This is...!?”
As Accelerator was hurled towards the ground, he gasped for breath, but no sound came
out. His throat was blocked. Accelerator was able to clear the congealed blood from his
throat using his ability, and was finally able to breathe.
(****...!! What the **** was that!?)
The massive amounts of snow and dirt tossed up by the attack filled the entire sky.
In this panorama of white, there was only one other color. A glow of blue, radiating from
the archangel of destruction.

- Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 21, Chapter 8 Part 7

In regards to NT6!Kakine, well... We should reword his durability to this:
Durability: 6-B with Original Form (Contested with Post-Awakening Accelerator and Rensa #029 while she was using Accelerator's power), lower with Other Creations (While he can create almost anything, he's the best at creating himself and his specs are highest with his original body as such his creations like his Rhinoceros Beetles and Dragonflies are weaker as a result)

BTW, this will upgrade Mugino's third key due to her blowing away the majority of DM!Kakine's upper body and the fact that she assisted Accelerator in destroying DM!Kakine's DM contructs.

“In the end…”

Some white substance had spread out around Kakine’s remaining legs.

It was on the floor, the wall, and even the ceiling.

“I can create almost anything, but it seems I’m the best at creating myself. The specs are highest with that. The single original is better than 10,000 clones. It’s a miniaturized version of one of Academy City’s set rules.”

Something stood “up” perpendicularly from the wall.

It was a pale white Kakine Teitoku.

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Don't scale Kakine or Accelerator to Gunha or Level 6 Shift!Mikoto.

They have never met or interacted with Gunha in any official media, be it anime, manga or light novel.
I completely disagree with this, Accel has been stated to be the strongest esper countless times already, be it after or before Gunha's "Post-Daihaseisai key", him interacting with Gunha or not doesn't mean anything when these statements exist.

Not only that, but I was sure we had agreed on a previous thread that we'd split Mikoto in a Pre-L6S and a Post-L6S key due to a statement that her powers were affected by the Shift.

Also, we have to avoid circular scaling as otherwise we get:

Mikoto = Saint Level < L6S = Gunha < Accel = Saint Level

Which would result in the L6S multiplier being applied ad infinitum, so her scaling to Vento and Saints has to be applied only to Post-Daihaseisai Mikoto (this also means the multiplier won't have the 6A ending that is in the OP).

Misaka is outright stated stated to be stronger than a magicians like Vento, whose wind magic is greater than Silvia's own usage if she doesn't mix her wind magic with fire, earth and water to obtain a superior "balance". Essentially... Misaka's power > Vento's wind magic > Silvia's wind magic (6-B). This might be useful, so I'm pointing it out here.
Talking about Vento, this here would have to be applied to her profile as well, which is still 8B mind you.

I completely disagree with this, Accel has been stated to be the strongest esper countless times already, be it after or before Gunha's "Post-Daihaseisai key", him interacting with Gunha or not doesn't mean anything when these statements exist.

Not only that, but I was sure we had agreed on a previous thread that we'd split Mikoto in a Pre-L6S and a Post-L6S key due to a statement that her powers were affected by the Shift.

Also, we have to avoid circular scaling as otherwise we get:

Mikoto = Saint Level < L6S = Gunha < Accel = Saint Level

Which would result in the L6S multiplier being applied ad infinitum, so her scaling to Vento and Saints has to be applied only to Post-Daihaseisai Mikoto (this also means the multiplier won't have the 6A ending that is in the OP).
I totally forgot about that, to be honest... Also, I forgot where to find that statement as well, lel. When I find it, I'll make the edits.
Talking about Vento, this here would have to be applied to her profile as well, which is still 8B mind you.
I know. Was just mentioning here as a, uh, side-proof? Additional evidence? Idk, the proper word for it, atm.

AD for level 5 Espers, I wonder if Toaru Espers is qualified to have a dedicated page.
I agree with it.

Idk if this is necessary or not, but reaction speed for Accelerator.
So Accel is either MHS or Sub-Rel with his combat and reaction speed depending on his key.

Since you separated the keys for Rensa based from her personality, ig we can give her standard tactics like this right?
Standard Tactics: Rensa #29 only uses Accelerator power, enters a bloodlusted state with Black Wings
With BW, Rensa should be bloodlusted too right?
And oh yeah, one detail for Rensa.
for her P&A, ig it should be specified Rensa #28 has base Accel's power, while Rensa #29 has access to Post-Awakening Accel's Angelic Transformation.
Looking at her intelligence section, that kinda need a small rework ngl.

Also... The magic of Terra of The Right and Vento of The Front gets upgraded to 6-B if the statement regarding their magic in Mikoto's section is accepted. The one where Silvia, a 6-B character, and her magic being weaker then the GRS's magic if she doesn't mix her wind magic with fire, earth and water to obtain a superior "balance".

Question for Vento, is she gonna be 6-B with her magic durability as well? Since she currently has this.
Durability: At least City Block level physically, higher with magic

Terra, I'm not sure. Isn't his gimmick is bypassing durability and become invulnerable with presedence thing?

I wonder if Fiamma's Flaming Sword can get 6-B rating, since as for now only his Holy Right has rated AP.

I'll comment on Misaka scaling a bit later.

AD for level 5 Espers, I wonder if Toaru Espers is qualified to have a dedicated page.
I agree with it.

Idk if this is necessary or not, but reaction speed for Accelerator.
So Accel is either MHS or Sub-Rel with his combat and reaction speed depending on his key.

Since you separated the keys for Rensa based from her personality, ig we can give her standard tactics like this right?

With BW, Rensa should be bloodlusted too right?
And oh yeah, one detail for Rensa.
for her P&A, ig it should be specified Rensa #28 has base Accel's power, while Rensa #29 has access to Post-Awakening Accel's Angelic Transformation.
Looking at her intelligence section, that kinda need a small rework ngl.

They already do. Sorta. Will admit it needs a bit of a rework, ngl.

Oh. Forgot to include reactions in the speed portion. Nah. Reactions will be included.
I didn't think about that. Ye, sounds like a reasonable addition to Rensa. Once everything in this thread is settled, I'll add what you suggested in my sandbox.

Question for Vento, is she gonna be 6-B with her magic durability as well? Since she currently has this.

Terra, I'm not sure. Isn't his gimmick is bypassing durability and become invulnerable with presedence thing?

I wonder if Fiamma's Flaming Sword can get 6-B rating, since as for now only his Holy Right has rated AP.

I'll comment on Misaka scaling a bit later.
Ye, it will be her durability with magic. Should mention that this causes no issues since by the second time Touma encountered Vento, Hyouka had already messed up pretty well and she was pretty much already worn out by the time of their final fight.

For Terra, it'll act as a "cap" for his "invincibility" to avoid NLF.

Fiamma... will be addressed in a future CRT. Let's just say that what you are asking will be sortred out there.

K.

Hyouka had already messed up pretty well and she was pretty much already worn out by the time of their final fight.
Oh yeah definitely, Acqua said this in OT13 just before the Epilogue.
“The effect that interfered with magic and had been causing Vento to suffer seems to have disappeared, but we have our own circumstances to deal with.”

From OT13 Epilogue, the fodder magicians were apparently wiped out, all crushed at once by Kazakiri.
“While not as much as us, they did have a fair amount of power. And their numbers were fairly high. Were they really-…?”

“They were crushed all at once,” came the quick reply. “But it seems those spread out for local interception by Academy City have already been recovered by the science side.”

Acqua fell silent for a bit before saying, “So our pawns are dead?”

“Their physical wounds are of course great, but their mental wounds are quite something too. They are just barely alive, but it would be easier to replace them with fresh talent rather than tie it all back together again.”

That was the characteristic way of thinking for the Roman Catholic Church with its 2 billion believers.

Acqua adjusted his grip on Vento again and said, “Then shall I recover them?”

“You? A member of God’s Right Seat recovering corpses?”

And Kazakiri was doing this apparently.
From chapter 8 part 10 of OT13.
(This strange presence is continuing to grow!?)

That was the most frightening aspect. This gigantic being shook the world, warped the several “layers” piled on top of each other, and blew away the magical laws that stretched out alongside that space. And the pressure was continuing to grow as if to say this was only the beginning. Not even a Christian Saint could manage this much. That left the question of how to interpret this phenomenon.

(Is this…Academy City’s…final line of defense…against the occult?)
Vento should definitely be comparable to Saints thanks to this.

For Terra, it'll act as a "cap" for his "invincibility" to avoid NLF.
Fine ig.

Edit :
Oh yeah, looks like Vento's internal organs are quite durable as well.
From chapter 8 part 10 of OT13.
A large tremor ran through Vento’s body.

All pain left her.

This was not because her condition had improved.

It was the opposite. Something had happened that took priority.

She felt pressure. But not on some specific part of her body. She felt like her skin, her organs, and even every last one of her blood vessels was being squeezed.

The source of this pressure was a certain “presence”.

Figured I should use this CRT to ask about this and see what your opinion about it is.

Within a radius of two kilometers, tens of millions of fiery meteors of destruction rained
down.
This was a divine punishment, one that Accelerator’s absolute reflection could not hope
to counter.
“Wha-what?!”
To dodge or to try and take the attack head on? Before Accelerator could fully consider
his options, the maelstrom of destruction was already upon him. Accelerator could no
longer tell the sky from the ground. In the moment that he was hit by the attack, his
body was flung ferociously around like a rag doll. Although Accelerator was able to
lessen the damage by manipulating the vectors, he still tasted blood. Snow, dirt and
sand were all tossed up by the attack, filling Accelerator’s vision with a blur of white.
“This... This is...!?”
As Accelerator was hurled towards the ground, he gasped for breath, but no sound came
out. His throat was blocked. Accelerator was able to clear the congealed blood from his
(****...!! What the **** was that!?)
The massive amounts of snow and dirt tossed up by the attack filled the entire sky.
In this panorama of white, there was only one other color. A glow of blue, radiating from

Basically, Accelerator used vector manip, somehow, to reduce the damage of Gabriel's sweep when it had bypassed his reflection entirely, so... How should we list this?

Maybe something like this in his durability section?
Durability: At least Wall level, Country level with Vector Manipulation/Damage Reduction (Accelerator survived a barrage from Gabriel's Sweep through lessening the damage by manipulating the vectors inside of his body), higher with Black Wings, even higher with White Wings, far higher with Platinum Wings

Or should we just add Damage Reduction to his P&A?

Or a mix of both?

Figured I should use this CRT to ask about this and see what your opinion about it is.

down.
to counter.
“Wha-what?!”
“This... This is...!?”
(*...!! What the * was that!?)

Basically, Accelerator used vector manip, somehow, to reduce the damage of Gabriel's sweep when it had bypassed his reflection entirely, so... How should we list this?

Or a mix of both?
I think individual Sweep arrows aren't 6B, tho I am not sure what exactly they're accepted as currently, so tanking an unknown amount doesn't really give any concrete tier.

So I guess just an additional power in his P&A would be enough.

I think individual Sweep arrows aren't 6B, tho I am not sure what exactly they're accepted as currently, so tanking an unknown amount doesn't really give any concrete tier.

So I guess just an additional power in his P&A would be enough.
Last time I checked they don't have any solid rating whatsoever. IIRC, Hyouka was in the blast range of Sweep and she got hurt by it (and Sweep for the most part is a charged attack of Gab, which likely is stronger then her ice wings that could hurt FF and Carissa) but that is a very iffy thing... and is pretty much the only thing that could give Accel's damage reduction a concrete tier.

^ Don't pay attention much to above, though, am just spitballing to see if you can agree with this line of thinking. Nonetheless, I agree with ya to just add it to Accel's P&A. Although, I would like to mention that since Accelerator only showed this ability during the time period of his third key (i.e, his fight against gabby), so any keys prior wouldn't have it.

Hyouka was in the blast range of Sweep and she got hurt by it
and is pretty much the only thing that could give Accel's damage reduction a concrete tier.
Fair enough about Hyouka, but I'd say damage reduction doesn't really need a "concrete tier", that's really pointless IMO when the ability is meant to reduce the damage taken rather than... increase the damage you can take, do you get what I mean? So yeah, no need for a tier.

Fair enough about Hyouka, but I'd say damage reduction doesn't really need a "concrete tier", that's really pointless IMO when the ability is meant to reduce the damage taken rather than... increase the damage you can take, do you get what I mean? So yeah, no need for a tier.
I would argue that it would be somewhat useful on the off-chance that Accelerator faces off against somebody physically of a higher tier then him that can bypass his reflection and he gets hit, so he wouldn't immediately get one-shotted. Plus, this isn't like his reflection which is outright making attacks avoid him, this damage reduction is reducing the damage that came from a 6-B character and harmed a 6-B character and making him, a 9-B character, survive it.

Plus, plus, I do know that one of the folks listed in Damage Reduction page, Yujiro Hanma, has their damage reducing ability noted in their durability, so this could be a point in the favor of noting Accel's damage reduction in his durability.

Although, I am willing to comprise by noting it at the bottom of Accelerator's profile. Or smth, idk. I am out of ideas about this topic, lel. And am just waiting for everybody's thoughts regarding Mikoto's scaling.

I would argue that it would be somewhat useful on the off-chance that Accelerator faces off against somebody physically of a higher tier then him that can bypass his reflection and he gets hit, so he wouldn't immediately get one-shotted.
That has nothing to do with how things are indexed.

Plus, this isn't like his reflection which is outright making attacks avoid him, this damage reduction is reducing the damage that came from a 6-B character and harmed a 6-B character and making him, a 9-B character, survive it.
First, it's still a subset of his vector control so it's still not durability, what's up with everyone trying to add things where they shouldn't be nowadays?

Second, simply write in the P&A in a way people can understand that everyone can understand, such as: "reduced attacks from Archangel Gabriel to a point even his body could withstand" or anything else along these lines.

Plus, plus, I do know that one of the folks listed in Damage Reduction page, Yujiro Hanma, has their damage reducing ability noted in their durability, so this could be a point in the favor of noting Accel's damage reduction in his durability.
And all he has is a "higher" meanwhile no one of the other examples that read have it as such.

Although, I am willing to comprise by noting it at the bottom of Accelerator's profile. Or smth, idk. I am out of ideas about this topic, lel. And am just waiting for everybody's thoughts regarding Mikoto's scaling.
I think a note for something so minor is unnecessary.

Okay. You know what... Let's just exhausted all the possible topics I have in my head regarding High Level Espers.

Does anybody find any issues with scaling Mikoto and/or her A.A.A fully to 6-B instead of Possibly?

I personally don't think so, and am honestly thinking I just played it a bit too safe here.

Post-Dai!Mikoto has her decent performance against Brunhild who she had harmed and had forced the saint to block one of her attacks, praise from Thor who also specifically sought out her help and Silvia feeling the need to actually jump in to help defeat Mikoto faster after she thought she'd defeated Thor.

A.A.A, on the other hand, has Mikoto immediately admitting it was the thing she needed to go reach a "new level" that she felt her own Esper powers couldn't reach, Puzzle finding it "pretty scary" despite knowing about the powers of the Golden and 6-Bers like KL and Saint and thought it could hold its hold against the former and we have the British more interested in it then their 6-B Saints, saw more hope in its status as an unexpected reinforcement than in their own stable forces and wanted to incorporate it into their fighting forces.

Regarding the section in Kakine's second key durability section - "he however often doesn't bother to give his creations that high durability"

Is it because of this?
“Even if we do catch up to them, what then? The pursuers will not be far behind. They have at least the firepower of a tank and they have a vector control technique to delicately manipulate shockwaves. Plus, they can regenerate given enough time even if split in two. …This is no enemy to stand up to with something like a bazooka,” said Yoshikawa.

“There’s still something we can do.” Hamazura crouched down and used a small rock he found to scrape a simple schematic diagram on the sidewalk. “We can’t destroy these beetles. In fact, they will regenerate even if we do. But what if we just obstruct them? For example, if we stab them with a bunch of thick hooked stakes like the harpoons used to kill sharks, they wouldn’t be able to pull them out.”

“Hamazura, do you know how tough their armor is?” asked Takitsubo.

“We saw a bunch of them fighting, remember? Maybe it’s because they’re made to regenerate, but they definitely didn’t look like their armor is so ridiculously strong that not even a nuke could destroy them. If we use something like what anti-terror teams use to break down doors, we should be able to break through their armor.”

If so, I... honestly think that was only in this specific circumstance rather then the norm. I.E, Kakine knew he was sending his beetles against a powerless group who didn't have anything on-hand that could scratch him and it was only specifically specified that the Beetles are designed to regen from damage rather then taking it, IIRC.

Rhinoceros Beetle 05 itself was a weapon with no weak point. It was made to eventually regenerate any damage and regain freedom of movement even if it took some time.

Like... It is strange to me that Kakine would forgot durability entirely and be surprised that Accel defeated 300 of his clones in only 15 minutes while Beetle 05, who is essentially a nerfed Kakine, could take multiple direct attacks from Rensa without issue, who 100% has the same AP as Accelerator by virtue of copying his power.

Maybe it is best to remove "he however often doesn't bother to give his creations that high durability" from his durability section?

Edit: Or we could list down this in his durability section - "At Most 6-B (Contested with Rensa #029 and took several attacks from her while she was using Accelerator's power. However, it should be noted that he can chose to not give his creation this amount of durability and have them instead rely on their regeneration)"

Before you ask... Yeah, this is to help Mugino's Meltdowner AP since if we remove "this" from Kakine's durability section, Meltdowner can become 6-B which can then act as support for Mikoto's 6-B AP as she is specifically pointed out as the strongest electric esper (and Mugino is noted to be an electric esper).

And that's pretty much it from me. Once we are done with these two topics, I... pretty much have nothing else to do and wait for something to happen in this thread, lel.

Last edited:
Okay. You know what... Let's just exhausted all the possible topics I have in my head regarding High Level Esper
Isn't most of what you brought already in the OP? Anyway, whatever isn't should be added (in case you haven't already, I won't read the OP a 2nd time just to check this).

Does anybody find any issues with scaling Mikoto and/or her A.A.A fully to 6-B instead of Possibly?
Sure, it's another key so there's no problem with that, IMO.

Maybe it is best to remove "he however often doesn't bother to give his creations that high durability" from his durability section?
Instead, we should change it to say his specs are at their highest when copying his original body, meanwhile his beetles and other things have lower stats, as that's what Kakine says somewhere in NT6

Isn't most of what you brought already in the OP? Anyway, whatever isn't should be added (in case you haven't already, I won't read the OP a 2nd time just to check this).
Yeah. Pretty much. The Accel Damage Reduction + these two topics are basically all the "new topics" I have come up with and I have already added the former.
Sure, it's another key so there's no problem with that, IMO.
Gotcha.
Instead, we should change it to say his specs are at their highest when copying his original body, meanwhile his beetles and other things have lower stats, as that's what Kakine says somewhere in NT6
That's much better then what I'd suggested, I'mma go with this instead.

Done. With both the editing and the ideas in my head. Now to play the waiting game and see if anybody else will comment their thoughts-if nothing in a few days, I guess I'll try to make a sandbox to showcase the changes + final summary post for the mods like in my Accel CRT.

down.
to counter.
“Wha-what?!”
“This... This is...!?”
(*...!! What the * was that!?)

Or a mix of both?

This should get covered by Power Nullification which Accel has on his profile, I think?

It's just Accel's vector control were ineffective against Gabriel, but worked fine against Kazakiri and could straight up take away the vectors from Kazakiri's attack.
From OT21, Chapter 8 Part 7.
Accelerator was like a blast wave from an explosion, blowing away the snow from the ground, he charged towards the two angels. In the moment before their weapons were about to clash, Accelerator considered which entity he should get rid of first. However he came to the conclusion that since both of them were winged monsters, there was no point in aiding either side, and he leapt between the two, using his Reflection ability to attack the angels by redirecting their own blows at themselves.

BOOM!! The sound of explosions rang throughout the air. Against the doll-like angel of ice, Reflection was largely ineffective. Even though he used Reflection, the wings of ice were like soft candy, as they were bent out of shape, they were sent flying towards the forests, sending up ice and dirt as they went along.

The angle of reflection was too small. If Accelerator continued to forcibly reflect the attacks, his body would be injured too. However, Accelerator’s expression did not change, for the wings of the glasses-wearing angel were fully deflected by his Reflection. The angel had an almost human-like expression of surprise, and in this instant Accelerator took away the vectors from the angel’s attack. Gathering the vectors, Accelerator launched a merciless strike straight at the chest of the glasses-wearing angel.

This should get covered by Power Nullification which Accel has on his profile, I think?
Also, no?

Against Gabriel's arrows Accel lessened their damage after they got through the shield, what he's doing there and his power null (which I don't recall what he did to get it rn) are different.

Also, no?

Against Gabriel's arrows Accel lessened their damage after they got through the shield, what he's doing there and his power null (which I don't recall what he did to get it rn) are different.
Right, against Gabriel's sweep Accel survived thanks to his vector control to lessen the damage, since vector control couldn't fully work against Gabriel in the first place and stated to be largely inefficient. Meanwhile against Kazakiri, Accel could take away all vectors from her attack.

I definitely agree with giving the two Rensas different keys if only for the drastic difference in how they approach their fights.
That being said, Rensa 29 should have the standard tactics of only using Accelerator's power the entire fight whereas Rensa 28 alternated between various esper powers.
This was Academy City’s #1 power.

These were boosters created with vector control.

“I’ve seen the records from the previous Rensa. She relied on firepower and used
nothing but projectiles while switching between different powers. That created openings
you could take advantage of. She was obsessed with maintaining a safe zone. I’m a lot
simpler than that. I stick with what’s strongest! I specialize in high speed close quarters
combat!! The basics are called the basics because they leave no room for improvement!!
Hee hee hee☆”
(Vector...control...? It can’t be... It can’t be!! Is she using the powers of the #1 who my
offensive thought patterns are based on...!?)

[...]

This time, Rensa had produced a white material.
This was Academy City’s #2.
This was Dark Matter.

[...]

Rensa was changing her attack method.

[...]
It sounded like someone flicking a coin with their thumb.
The Level 5 this brought to mind was...
“Railgun!?” shouted Kuroyoru.

If everyone else is fine with Gunha stuff, it's fine with me.

Thus, taking all of this into consideration, Misaka Mikoto's attack potency in these two keys should be like this;

Attack Potency: Wall level physically, 6-C with Esper Abilities (Even in her weakest state, Mikoto was stated to have dozens of times more firepower than her original output by Kihara Gensei, a knowledgeable academy city scientist well-versed in Mikoto's capabilities), higher with Accelerated Development (Grows stronger and transforms into new form accommodate her strength as times passes) - L.6.S Experiment Key
So we're removing the "higher" tiering for her strongest attack, the black sphere?

Terra's Execution of Light is law manip and shouldn't have a tiering to begin with imo, but since it already has a tiering that's something for another thread I suppose. (He's not giving the air we breathe country level AP/dura and it's like giving Kuroko's teleportation an AP rating)

Agree or leaning to agree for everything else.

Last edited:
Noir has basically said what I wanted to say, so, kek.

Gotcha. I'll change it.

Thanks for the stuff about the Rensa's tactics, Zon. I'll make a Standard Tactics section for 'em in my Sandbox and include it in my Final Summary post in a few days.

I honestly forgot about the Black Sphere, imao. I'll edit my opening post to include it.

I'll keep this in mind for Terra in my GRS CRT, which will come after this CRT or the LS CRT I plan to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back