• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Major To Aru Revision) A Certain Magical Revision

Let's look at the events of Kakine's first fight with Accelerator

And that is it. We also have to consider that - besides the ATM moment and Kakine's getting curb-stomp twice - Accelerator didn't have any attacks that landed on him directly as they were blocked by Kakine's wings. Also, if I recall in the Dark Matter manga that is canon, Ringo landed a direct hit on Kakine and made him cough up blood - sure, he was trying to "save" her and was probably not fighting as deadly as he should be, but it is a direct anti-feat of him being "7-B" (in durability).

... Unless you also want to make Accelerator "7-B" in durability. Since, I think, contrary to DT's statement there is no reason to believe that he isn't striking with full AP - even if his attacks don't show such force since attack potency doesn't equal destructive capability, or area of effect fallacy.
There is no reason to Scale Accel's dura to 7B as his shield was up the entire fight.
There is no statement here that implies Kakine isn't capable of hitting with full force lest his attacks gets hit - just statements that say that he can use the energies that are subconsciously accepted as not harmful to him (gravity, air, light, etc) to attack him via using Dark Matter to fool his reflection (until he couldn't) to attack his directly. Could be wrong, so am free to be corrected.
Not sure what you meant with this part of your post.
His awakening key was rightfully removed and there's no reason to bring it back. Furthermore, that single statement was also just from Kakine, it would carry some more weight if it was done by another person but it could just be attributed to Kakine getting a power-trip from his power-up and momentarily having his ego boosted. Doesn't help that he doesn't have any showings
As i said, that key should only come back if we plan to take the armies statement as a 7B feat.
On an unrelated note, Dragnoir. Should I place a TLDR Section atop of my post with the stuff we agreed on to make it easier for newcomes to understand and vote for or against? Like At Least 9-B, Likely 9-A?
Sure, that would help anyone seeing this thread to engage more easily.

There is no reason to Scale Accel's dura to 7B as his shield was up the entire fight.

Not sure what you meant with this part of your post.
Kakine's Dark Matter was able to bypass Accelerator's reflection shield via essentially fooling it and was able to affect him with sunlight that burned him (as Kakine can use the energies that are subconsciously accepted as not harmful to Accelerator attack Accelerator) and strike him directly with his Dark Matter wings, right?

There is no direct mention or implication in Kakine's entire fight with Accelerator that he had to hold back his hits or that Accelerator's shield was reducing the effectiveness/strength of Kakine's attacks in the light novel, manga, or even anime, thus, there is no reason to assume that Kakine isn't attacking Accelerator with the entirety of his attack potency.

... I'll also say that I am repeatedly bringing this up as it messes with the scaling considering Accelerator somehow got a minor physical buff to his non-hax strengthed stats via vector control as novels progressed (despite getting messed up by a severely weakened Touma's punches in Index Volume 3).

As i said, that key should only come back if we plan to take the armies statement as a 7B feat.
Understood. But again that is still a vague statement that we have never seen play out, and could honestly only apply to Post-Revival/Beetle 05. And again, we only have a feat of destroying 1/6th of nuclear shelter in russia that is supposed to protect against nukes of unknown power (and from a quick use of google-fu, the average strength of a russian nuke should be 50 to 100 kilotons to 500 to 800 kilotons, but it is likely their nukes can be weaker or stronger.) and Accelerator's plasma ball, and looking at Volume 3 only, there is no statements that it could destroy academy city and only a line that said Accelerator thought that if he could calculate the flow of the wind perfectly and accurately, he held the world in his hands and had the power to destroy it; which is repeated again in the railgun manga, and even again in the anime adaptations, to my knowledge

Heck, going by the logic of Kakine & Accelerator being 7-Bs, Mikoto should also be 7-B due to having a statement that she could destroy a nuclear shelter with her railgun - which would scale to Mugino's Meltdowner, Gunha, and even Rensa.

Hence, I think it is much easier to downscale Kakine and Accelerator (Pre-Headshot and Post-Headshot Key) to 8-A. Or if we take Misaka's lightning into consideration - At Least 8-A+ (thanks to my own railgun calc), Likely 7-C for Kakine and Accelerator.

Sure, that would help anyone seeing this thread to engage more easily.
And got'cha.

I'm confused on two fundamental things first.

Similar to his base durability, Accelerator should have a base AP tier placed before the 7-B rating, which would be around Street level I believe from duking it out with Amata and Touma. Essentially, I'm saying that he doesn't have city level punches without enhanced power from vector manipulation.

Why is Kakine 7-B based off fighting Accelerator, since it's not like Accelerator used the plasma ball on him(which is the only attack listed as 7-B). Accelerator also took a long time to form it. I don't know what tier Kakine would scale off of from Accelerator however. All I remember is the vending machine, direct clashes, and shockwaves from vectors that were condensed into pebbles. Are there different attacks Accelerator has that scale him to 7-B that I'm forgetting?

Kakine's Dark Matter was able to bypass Accelerator's reflection shield via essentially fooling it and was able to affect him with sunlight that burned him (as Kakine can use the energies that are subconsciously accepted as not harmful to Accelerator attack Accelerator) and strike him directly with his Dark Matter wings, right?
It's already CIS that he doesn't turn him into sand or even use a slicing effect like he used on a building shortly before, but I guess he wanted to display his superiority over Accelerator. Anyways, as I said, I don't see how Kakine even scales to City level in the first place.

This is what Kakine's durability is described as: Durability: City level (defended against attacks from Accelerator)

Great, multiple City level attacks from Accelerator.
Let's see what city level attacks Accelerator has on his profile:
  • Attack Potency: City level (His plasma ball is stated to be capable of destroying an undeground nuclear shelter, stated to be capable of destroying Academy City)
If Accelerator has more than one city level attack it should be added to the description. Or if Kakine tanked the plasma ball, that should be in the description. And neither are true.

I've never scaled Saints so I can't provide input on that.

Also I'm still in favor of removing Misaka's lightnings since they are invalid.

Last edited:
I'm confused on two fundamental things first.

Similar to his base durability, Accelerator should have a base AP tier placed before the 7-B rating, which would be around Street level I believe from duking it out with Amata and Touma. Essentially, I'm saying that he doesn't have city level punches without enhanced power from vector manipulation.

ToAru Profiles are a mess, and nobody has tried to fix it in the past. Hence, I am trying to fix this by adding 9-C (At Least 9-B, Likely 9-A, after this CRT gets the okay), At Least 8-A (Possiby 7-C) with Dark Matter for Kakine [via Mikoto scaling, since there isn't anything else for Kakine.]

It's already CIS that he doesn't turn him into sand or even use a slicing effect like he used on a building shortly before, but I guess he wanted to display his superiority over Accelerator. Anyways, as I said, I don't see how Kakine even scales to City level in the first place.
And to be fair... Turning people into sand wasn't a thing for Kakine that Kamachi made, and only came up during the Dark Matter Manga, I think.

7-B Tiering for Kakine and Accelerator is calc-less and doesn't have any sources for why they are labeled as 7-B in the first place.
Oh my b. I missed this section entirely. What I said was entirely redundant. I didn't realize that the plasma ball doesn't have justification for City level in the first place since I thought it was stated it could destroy all of AC. I couldn't find one, so indeed I guess it doesn't. I agree Accelerator and Kakine should scale at the very least to 8-A still. Jfc I also missed that plasma ball still being 7-B from scaling off caving out a nuclear shelter. It still wouldn't apply to Accelerator's other attacks however.

I don't care what tiering Gunha ultimately gets, but I'll list out the discrepancy of his fights into different categories. Let me know if there's others I'm missing.
[Low end] Pierced by ice pick, bloody nose by Junko, [Middle end] Entire fight with Level 6 Shift Misaka, [High end] Fighting semi-serious planet level Ollerus.

I agree with DontTalkDT that no one should scale off Gunha's other fights that he has.
I would say just scale them off the abilities and destruction they displayed in their isolated fights.

Only other option I see is nuking Gunha's profile and seeing if he can tank that.

Last edited:
I'm no calc guy, but by feats it seems like an outlier, or an early hyperbolic statement similar to her lightspeed lightning.
Yep, and I was pointing it out since it fits the hyperbolic statements of Accelerator's Plasma Ball being able to "curve" a nuclear shelter (which was stated by Misaka, who probably has never actually seen a nuclear shelter before, nor did we ever seen his plasma ball completed) and Kakine's statements of being able to take on the all of the armies of the world (which was made by him, someone who doesn't know the true "strength" of his world, and could have entirely been his ego talking).
I don't care what tiering Gunha ultimately gets, but I'll list out the discrepancy of his fights into different categories. Let me know if there's others I'm missing.
[Low end] Cut by ice pick, bloody nose by Junko, [Middle end] Entire fight with Level 6 Shift Misaka, [High end] Fighting semi-serious planet level Ollerus.

I agree with DontTalkDT that no one should scale off Gunha's other fights that he has.
I would say just scale them off the abilities and destruction they displayed in their isolated fights.

Only other option I see is nuking Gunha's profile and seeing if he can tank that.
Heh. Well, there are the statements from Fanfare that can be taken into consideration.

"That guy with the red and white shirt with the white uniform over it, I don't even know his name in the end. But he sure is strong."

Saying this, Mikoto continued to walk back to the dorm.

After that incident, the researchers from Academy City came over. "We're going to repair the park. Don't get nosy to this; hurry up and go back". Though they didn't understand why, Mikoto and Kuroko ran away from the park in order to not be glared at by the dorm supervisor.

"Onee-sama, do you want to look for this person because the battle didn't have a decisive outcome?"

"Well, it's true that it ended because time was up even though we didn't go all out, and that guy really irritates me. It's better if I just focus on 'that guy'."

"Who's 'that guy'? I'm really mindful of that as well."

Ignoring Kuroko's question, Mikoto's heart was raging with even more determination.

"But I can't remain complacent. If that guy just retaliated normally, I probably would have lost. There's really a lot of amazing people in the world. I have to train my ability, too!"

"Ahhh, you're saying things that a shounen manga protagonist would say. Onee-sama, you should focus on more feminine hobbies."

Sighing deeply, Kuroko looked at Mikoto.

"Speaking of which, Onee-sama, it's really convenient for you that you can do an electric massage on yourself."

Inserting electricity into the neck the dorm supervisor had twisted, Misaka Mikoto looked embarrassed and said,

"Well, it's alright."

"Well, I don't think I lost in terms of guts, but I actually got beaten in terms of momentum. Is that bespectacled woman the incarnate of a Hariti?"

"Hard to tell."

Sogiita Gunha and Haratani Yabumi were leaning on the vending machine and watching the researchers continue with their "recovery work".

At first, he said that he wanted to help, and after doing hard manual work like lifting a fallen tree, he was told "leave everything else to us", so he went to the vending machine to rest.

Gunha and Haratani, who were left at this messy place, recalled the previous scene.

The girl who he had been fighting had gotten twisted CRACK by the bespectacled woman who had entered. The next moment, that woman seemed to glide on the ground towards him as she said,

"It seems that our students here caused you trouble. I would like to apologize for this. Please forgive her."

She said all that as she gave off an invisible pressure.

He didn't even have time to feel angry that the battle had been interfered with. Sogiita felt a chill down his back as he responded, "Oh, okay."

Since he had nodded his head and accepted the apology, he didn't have any right to be angry, and the final battle ended without a decisive outcome.

"But that Electromaster missy really has some guts. She didn't mock me even when I didn't fight back, and even wished to fight me on equal standing."

"Ahh, okay."

"This world is so big! I don't know who that Electromaster missy is, but if that had kept up, maybe it would have been my loss. It seems that I can't be complacent. Got to correct my guts!"

...Before that, please correct some other aspects first.

Thinking about this, Haratani didn't say it as he casually responded.

The faulty vending machine that was famous in Tokiwadai.

Not knowing this rumor, Sogiita put 120 yen into the coin slot. He chose a drink and pressed the button.

Clack. Just like that, the vending machine spat out the product.

"It actually can work even after such an electric shock."

The leveled trees, the volcanic crater-like stone paving that was ripped off... Despite facing such a devastating situation, the vending machine continued to work. Sogiita Gunha smiled and said,

"You're rather gutsy."

As if it was a response to him, the vending machine responded with "you won a prize" music...

Singing that it was still standing firm in this park that was filled with killing intent.
At the very least, it does allow Gunha to scale with Misaka until we get better feats from him.
I've never scaled Saints so I can't provide input on that.
As for this... Well... Basically, Base!Kanzaki (and those who scale to her) scale to Hel's feat of freezing 100 kilometers of ocean, however... Hel's only fight wasn't shown nor did we see the outcome other than the fact that everybody survived. Folks like Hyouka, Carrisa, MoV, and basically the upper tier folks who are all within a saint's level scale to Mjolnir, however...

We aren't sure why they scaled to Mjolnir destroying Radiosonde Castle, but I'm not sure if anybody has faced Mjonlir head-on or have any statements that said Gabiel is stronger than it. Also, for some reason, it is assumed that AF!Gabriel is weaker than WW3!Gabriel, but am not sure where that came fro in the first place. If you can help here, that would be great.

Good news, while DT has already said it, I asked KLOL and they said that Mikoto's 7-C calc is still viable! ... nobody else scales to it, tho, since it requires very specific conditions for it to scale to other people... Unless we dropped 8-A entirely and just Mikoto a flat-out 7-C. so every combat-capable Level 5 can become a 7-C... Which, tbh, am starting to think is a viable option - magnetism is just a side-application of her power and her railgun is just a technique of hers, which is all possible cuz Mikoto has a godly amount of control over her power and its firepower.

Or at the very least... We can make it like this for Mikoto - At Least 9-B, Likely 9-A physically, At Least 8-A, Likely 7-C with Railgun... Before you ask, Railgun is referring to the fact that the formal name of Mikoto's Esper Ability is named Railgun, which she named after her famous move.

Last edited:
Whew, the week is over. Now I can get back into this for a bit.... Damn, that's a lot of comments. I will start from the top and not reply to everything at once... so sorry if anything has already been resolved when I address it.

I think most low tier characters scaling to "9B, possibly 9A" would be good enough, i completely disagree with scaling them to tier 6/7. That's mainly cause it's always made clear that Touma isn't even close to Saint Tier.
9-B might be ok, IMO but we would need to look at scaling chains.

1 - Afaik, it's never stated anywhere that the Gabriel in Angel Fall was weaker than the one in WW3.

2 - I have no idea what Gabriel even did to get a "stronger than Mjolnir" in it's AP section and why that wouldn't apply to his Angel Fall self (as said above, there isn't anything i know stating they are different).
The one in Angel Fall was an accidental summon into a human vessel of all things. There is little reason to assume that it scales to the more proper summon into a more proper vessel.

I believe stronger than Mjölnir can be justified from the fact that it is stronger than saint-class fighters and being an angel. Both should be stronger than run of the mill magicians are (at least unless the magicians do considerable prep).

Also, i don't know which rules you're talking about here, but we do scale Gunha's powers to Mikoto's Lightning even with the H7A feat removed.
I believe we just scale his aurora guard as anti-lightning technique to it, which is fine. The rules I mean is that we don't scale durability to lightning AP, unless specific conditions are met, because the lightning just flows through the body and doesn't deposit most of its energy in the target.

Oh, ye. Just realized something. Leivinia has a calc-less justification in her durability that states that she is 8-A in durability, and Index has 8-C attack potency, which I think stems from Misaka's 8-C Railgun that has been since removed. Should probably fix that.
Leiviana comes from calcing the energy release of 50 tones of fuel exploding, which comes out to 8-A. We should probably post that calc properly.

In terms of Gabriel... Wasn't Kanzaki also holding back to some degree so that she could "save" Gabriel by sending her back to heaven? I am also pretty sure that Kanzaki also defended against some of Gabriel's water attacks. For 7-A, I think we should just remove it and replace it with High 6-C, Likely far higher for Saint tier folks, since, as you said, we didn't see Hel's fight - and as Dragnoir said, I don't think Gabriel got any weaker during WW3, and she only got weaker due to Acqua's efforts. There is also that High 7-A thing I posted in ToAru Disccusion, but idk.
As said, I don't think we have enough evidence to scale WWIII summon to Angel Fall summon. Kanzaki didn't intend to harm Gabriel, yeah. Which of course doesn't strictly mean that she necessarily could have. (7-A is also a kinda fitting rating, seeing how each of Gabriel's countless wings were said to be able to wipe out a city... the fight also mentions that human reaction time in index is apparently 0.18 seconds... might come in handy some time)

In the fight it is made fairly clear that Kanzaki's wire techniques are too weak for Gabriel (Gabriels wings go right through them only slightly slowing down), but her sword techniques (which were probably Yuisen) were strong enough to slice the wings. And the battle was really purely defensive.

After rereading it, my impression of the power hierarchy is:

Kanzaki without Yuisen < Angel Fall Gabriel < Kanzaki with Yuisen < Knight Leader with Curtana boost ≈ Acqua post saint destroyer < Gabriel WWIII (the half of Gabriel's energy he absorbed was greater than what his body could endure and Fiamma said straight up Gabriel surpassed all present)

Hence Angel Fall Gabriel scales to Kanzaki without Yuisen, but not to Kanzaki with Yuisen. And WWIII Gabriel has to be stronger than Angel Fall Gabriel just given the scaling chain. (also maintains the reasonable sephiroth hierarchy of angels > saints as a rule, in regard to Kazakiri and Accel)

In terms of Touma's durability... Honestly, it is weird, IMO. Kamachi states that Touma is a normal teenage boy but he does stuff that is way beyond normal people and I am pretty sure that there are some scenes in where he just flat-out beats normal people -honestly, I just think Kamachi, like all writers regarding their, just didn't consider how powerful that their feats make them nor did they even thought to consider the tiers/power levels that we would label their actions. I would argue that the partial-negation feats are still viable to Touma's durability since his body has to withstand the force, and that the Aiwass stuff is a clear outliner, which all series has one way or another.
There is also partial negation like blocking Gungnir and breaking only two fingers. Partial negation just is all over the place. Personally I'm fine with 9-B Touma if we can get it for any reason other than partial negation. Like, if we calc the Arei feat than I'm pretty sure we can scale Touma to that over some corners involving Kuroko.

In terms of tree-breaking, I found this from Jasonsmith, which details the horizontal hammering off a tree, that I think fits what Arei did to that tree and what happened to Touma and that conifer tree in NT10 when Silvia came to rock his shit. Low-End is 9-B (1542516.355J) and High End is 9-A (98721046.69), which fits around the 9-B and 9-A results I got from some of my calcs.
I think one can probably scale specific measurements for the feat and then use the same method to calc the tree breaking. If you don't wanna calc it, I can look into it.

In terms for Accelerator Manga... Scavenger does appear again in the Railgun manga, Esther cameos in the Dark Matter manga, so that very much implies that the manga events for Accelerator's manga did happen. There is also the weird thing in where Hitokawa Hasami / Huotou fought Naru, paper golem-using girl, without Esther enhancing her, and matching her somewhat blow-to-blow - Huotou's enhancement comes from Esther giving her dirt-armor, so that implies Hasami's dead body is capable of doing that force naturally, for lack of a better term, which does fit with my calc that gave Touma a 8-B rating.
Huotou's strength is supernaturally enhanced. Or specifically it has the natural limiters removed and can perform superhuman feats by sacrificing muscle fiber. So I can see Huotou scaling to Naru somewhat, but I don't think it scales to people outside that circle.

For the Tobio twins... serve as a relatively good baseline for Judgment term folks since we know that their power is essentially a copy of naruto's rasengan that doesn't directly enhance their physical capabilities
Judgement is made up of a great variety of people. I don't think one can just blanket scale all of them to the same stuff. (e.g. Uiharu should have no physical fighting capabilities... the girl hardly manages push ups)

And she uses her power to enhance her physical capabilities... directly in the scene before in fact. We don't see the exact setup for the calced kick, but I can easily see her having boosted her body like she did in the fight scene before. So I don't think we can assume that this is a kick done by an average girl without esper power usage.

In terms of the 7-B Rating... that is a good point, DT. Although, if possible, I do want to give Kakine (First Key) and possibly Accel (Pre-Headshot) At Least 8-A, Likely 7-B Ratings due to, well, only Post-Headshot Accelerator being the only who has a scene in where a LV5 did damage to a nuclear shelter... Honestly, if I recall, Misaka's 7-C lighting comes from her body and not actually from storm clouds, and nukes can be 7-C in this scene, so maybe Kakine and possibly Accel could have At Least 7-C, Likely 7-B Ratings.
I guess I could go either way on this.

The one in Angel Fall was an accidental summon into a human vessel of all things. There is little reason to assume that it scales to the more proper summon into a more proper vessel.
The WW3 Gabriel was literally stated to be an incomplete summon, whose summon was based on the Angel Fall spell and Sasha was literally part of it just like the previous one, just not the vessel anymore:

"There was a night sky when it should not have been night, the Star of Bethlehem floated in the sky, and an incomplete archangel had been dragged down by artificial means."
___

"Aiwass spoke to her.
“A being similar to you has been confirmed to be in Russia. The being is known as the Archangel Gabriel. No, as she is still incomplete, I suppose I should call her Misha Kreutzev. At any rate, that is not an existence that can be dealt with by humanity’s current level of technology and military power. Once it begins, tragedy will come to every person in that land.”
___

“Well, Angel Fall was an accidental spell. With a summoning method based on and derived from that, stability is a bit of a problem.”
___

"Fiamma had used Sasha to call out that archangel. This time, the pure archangel was exposed externally rather than residing within Sasha like it had during Angel Fall. But if Misha had been called out using Sasha, then the odds were good that the same set of rules would apply. Sasha was necessary to stabilize the existence of the archangel."
___

Literally no difference other than residing outside Sasha is ever given, burden should fall on you to prove one is stronger than the other.

I believe stronger than Mjölnir can be justified from the fact that it is stronger than saint-class fighters and being an angel. Both should be stronger than run of the mill magicians are (at least unless the magicians do considerable prep).
And i believe you're wrong because we don't scale things based on "justified scaling", and like, it literally is weaker than Yuisen which is at the bottom of the scaling chain so i have no idea which saint class you're talking about as all saints scale way above Yuisen. Also, not sure how you can say Mjolnir is a "run of the mill" magician when it's best feat is nearly 100x Gabriel's own attacks... which was a charged attack by Mjolnir, btw.

Either there is a feat at a given value or a valid scaling method, otherwise we could scale Gabriel to Brahma Astra as well. And just like i said before, both of your reasons to scale WW3 Gabriel apply the same way to Angel Fall Gabriel.

Well, thank you, DT! Too many comments for me to reply to at once, so will only mention the comments that stood out to me the most.

Ahem... Why do people keep bringing up the 7-B thingy. There is literally no justifications for it and just very vague statements. Heck, there is more justifications for 8-B Touma than for 7-B Accelerator and Kakine. Plus, nukes have way too varying power, so we can't just reply on statements that characters are stronger than nukes - lest we have 7-C, 7-B Homelander, for example. Just settle for At Least 8-A, Possibly/Likely 7-C for Kakine and Accel (and also Mikoto, technically, since I also want to streamline Mikoto's AP by a bit.)

... Also, why is Gungnir being bought up, btw? Last time I checked, when Othinus threw it, it was either thrown via magic or she physically threw it towards Touma. It essentially broke reality, sure, but wasn't the main cause of damage due to Touma punching the tip of the metallic spear with his right hand while it was heading towards him at godly speeds? There is also nothing that implies that it is as strong as Othinus herself, and not just a wand-spear that allows her to access 100% of her powers as a Magic Good without fail.

Moving on - while, yes, the Tobio twins do use their Esper powers to boost themselves, it is located entirely in their hands as they have the Aero Hand power. Looking at the scene again with Mami again, while she did use her power to reflect bullets and a rocket away from her and also jump really high to drop kick somebody, everything else had her hands in her pocket and/or around her hip-level - implying that she was entirely just using her the strength of her legs to kick people through walls.

Also, I believe that the girl that couldn't do push ups was Uiharu, right? Didn't that event only occur during Kuroko and Uiharu's first meeting - and even if Uiharu isn't much better, isn't she explicitly stated to be a non-combatant? At the very least, Uiharu isn't a part of the scaling, and should just focus on the judgment members who can actually fight a damn... on a side note, damn it Railgun Manga, why did you have to do a flashback arc, now!?

Lastly, I personally think making an entirely different calc for Arai's tree-breaking is pretty pointless since we already have one by Jasonsmith, even if it meant to act as a reference for common feats. There is also the Touma-tree breaking (w/ his body) feat with a conifer tree, which can range between 10m to 100m, according to my google-fu.

The WW3 Gabriel was literally stated to be an incomplete summon, whose summon was based on the Angel Fall spell and Sasha was literally part of it just like the previous one, just not the vessel anymore:

"There was a night sky when it should not have been night, the Star of Bethlehem floated in the sky, and an incomplete archangel had been dragged down by artificial means."
___

"Aiwass spoke to her.
“A being similar to you has been confirmed to be in Russia. The being is known as the Archangel Gabriel. No, as she is still incomplete, I suppose I should call her Misha Kreutzev. At any rate, that is not an existence that can be dealt with by humanity’s current level of technology and military power. Once it begins, tragedy will come to every person in that land.”
___

“Well, Angel Fall was an accidental spell. With a summoning method based on and derived from that, stability is a bit of a problem.”
___

"Fiamma had used Sasha to call out that archangel. This time, the pure archangel was exposed externally rather than residing within Sasha like it had during Angel Fall. But if Misha had been called out using Sasha, then the odds were good that the same set of rules would apply. Sasha was necessary to stabilize the existence of the archangel."
___

Literally no difference other than residing outside Sasha is ever given, burden should fall on you to prove one is stronger than the other.

And i believe you're wrong because we don't scale things based on "justified scaling", and like, it literally is weaker than Yuisen which is at the bottom of the scaling chain so i have no idea which saint class you're talking about as all saints scale way above Yuisen. Also, not sure how you can say Mjolnir is a "run of the mill" magician when it's best feat is nearly 100x Gabriel's own attacks... which was a charged attack by Mjolnir, btw.

Either there is a feat at a given value or a valid scaling method, otherwise we could scale Gabriel to Brahma Astra as well. And just like i said before, both of your reasons to scale WW3 Gabriel apply the same way to Angel Fall Gabriel.
Btw, Dragnoir, thank you for the help regarding this topic.

___

"Aiwass spoke to her.
___

___

___

Yeah, the summon in WWIII was still incomplete, but it was into a vessel outside of a physical body, which for instance enabled her to regenerate. The fact that the vessel is a power limit is also very important. Acqua couldn't even contain the amount of power Gabriel has in WWIII. That Sasha's body could endure that much is unlikely.

There is also a glaring difference in showings of power between the two.

Generally, you are wrong about the burden of proof. Characters aren't assumed equal until proven otherwise. Character ratings are assumed unrelated until a relationship is proven.

Well, Gabriel gets the Mjölnir rating regardless, unless you wish to argue none of the saints scale either.

Brahma Astra is a terrible comparison as a cabal worked for decades to make that work properly. Not a basic spell a random magician just flung around.

And the only version of Gabriel that is clearly weaker than Yuisen is Angel Fall Gabriel. All others are definitely stronger, because they scale above people that stomp Kanzaki.

Well, thank you, DT! Too many comments for me to reply to at once, so will only mention the comments that stood out to me the most.

Ahem... Why do people keep bringing up the 7-B thingy. There is literally no justifications for it and just very vague statements. Heck, there is more justifications for 8-B Touma than for 7-B Accelerator and Kakine.
Nah, there isn't. All 8-B Touma feats can be explained as weird IB interactions or just not being as impressive as they sound at first. The

Plus, nukes have way too varying power, so we can't just reply on statements that characters are stronger than nukes - lest we have 7-C, 7-B Homelander, for example.
I don't watch the show, but I'm fairly sure that the problem with Homelander was that the statement regarding him never explicitely mentioned him tanking nukes. Much different to Accel who destroyed something very explicitly tanking nukes.

Just settle for At Least 8-A, Possibly/Likely 7-C for Kakine and Accel (and also Mikoto, technically, since I also want to streamline Mikoto's AP by a bit.)
Nah to all of this. Accel and Kakine for mentioned reasons and Misaka 'cause she has no reason for a likely.

... Also, why is Gungnir being bought up, btw? Last time I checked, when Othinus threw it, it was either thrown via magic or she physically threw it towards Touma. It essentially broke reality, sure, but wasn't the main cause of damage due to Touma punching the tip of the metallic spear with his right hand while it was heading towards him at godly speeds? There is also nothing that implies that it is as strong as Othinus herself, and not just a wand-spear that allows her to access 100% of her powers as a Magic Good without fail.
It's a definitely universe destroying spear, since it destroyed the universe, gathered the shards of that universe into the tip and that was what Touma punched. And either you're right and there was no damage from partial negation or you aren't and there was. In both cases it's weird as hell that there was less damage from partial negation there than from blocking a random Curtana explosion.

Moving on - while, yes, the Tobio twins do use their Esper powers to boost themselves, it is located entirely in their hands as they have the Aero Hand power. Looking at the scene again with Mami again, while she did use her power to reflect bullets and a rocket away from her and also jump really high to drop kick somebody, everything else had her hands in her pocket and/or around her hip-level - implying that she was entirely just using her the strength of her legs to kick people through walls.
As you noted: She jumped really high using her power to kick someone. I.e. propel her body with her power to produce a stronger kick. Since we don't know how this particular kick happened, she could have done that again.

Like, what's more likely? That she used her power to perform that or that this random girl is physically superhumanly powerful (much more so than Anti-Skill) for no reason whatsoever? How would you even explain that, if students are just that strong, that anti-skill doesn't get that scaling?

Between an explanation perfectly in line with everything we know and an explanation that makes few sense in an in-universe context, I rather choose the one in line with everything.

Also, I believe that the girl that couldn't do push ups was Uiharu, right? Didn't that event only occur during Kuroko and Uiharu's first meeting - and even if Uiharu isn't much better, isn't she explicitly stated to be a non-combatant? At the very least, Uiharu isn't a part of the scaling, and should just focus on the judgment members who can actually fight a damn... on a side note, damn it Railgun Manga, why did you have to do a flashback arc, now!?
But what is the connecting thread here? Judgement does basic exercises not ninja-training or anything. Even if we for some reason accepted that she can kick that hard, why would other combat members be of similar strength?

Lastly, I personally think making an entirely different calc for Arai's tree-breaking is pretty pointless since we already have one by Jasonsmith, even if it meant to act as a reference for common feats. There is also the Touma-tree breaking (w/ his body) feat with a conifer tree, which can range between 10m to 100m, according to my google-fu.
Jasonsmith's calc assumes relatively random dimensions. That's why it is better to redo it. The result would probably be relatively close, but it's better for accuracy to calc it. Would also tell us for sure which end of the tiers we are at.

I don't watch the show, but I'm fairly sure that the problem with Homelander was that the statement regarding him never explicitely mentioned him tanking nukes. Much different to Accel who destroyed something very explicitly tanking nukes.
Nah to all of this. Accel and Kakine for mentioned reasons and Misaka 'cause she has no reason for a likely.
1/6th of destroying something that can tank a nuke (which we don't know the power of), as you said so yourself. We also don't have a good visual for it. 7-B tiering for Kakine and Accelerator is completely unjustifiable due to these elements, and once again, I want to state that we have no calcs that come close to 7-B levels (that isn't in the narutoforum and likely only scales to the Earth Blade). Also, if possible, can you post the statement where it explicitly states Accelerator destroyed 1/6th of Shiokishi's stronghold.

It's a definitely universe destroying spear, since it destroyed the universe, gathered the shards of that universe into the tip and that was what Touma punched. And either you're right and there was no damage from partial negation or you aren't and there was. In both cases it's weird as hell that there was less damage from partial negation there than from blocking a random Curtana explosion.
Which was done via reality warping/phase manipulation, which isn't applicable with AP due to its haxxy nature. Also, why is partial negation even being bought up? That is only a thing in where Touma faces attacks that continuously regenerate or has too much power to negate at one time. With gungnir, its universe destroying attack was negated near instantly, but the spear itself was pushed upwards by touma's punch and remained existing for a few moments before IB's effect took hold of it. It is more likely that partial negation wasn't even at play here, and Touma's broken fingers just came from hitting something fast and hard. Also, during the time in whee Othinus was trying to get Touma to "oof" himself, didn't she make a comment that he just needed to touch gungnir to break it.
As you noted: She jumped really high using her power to kick someone. I.e. propel her body with her power to produce a stronger kick. Since we don't know how this particular kick happened, she could have done that again.

Like, what's more likely? That she used her power to perform that or that this random girl is physically superhumanly powerful (much more so than Anti-Skill) for no reason whatsoever? How would you even explain that, if students are just that strong, that anti-skill doesn't get that scaling?
True, but it is also entirely likely that she could do it with her own physical strength. Also, I never once stated or implied that Anti-Skill shouldn't get that scaling either. There weren't any statements that random anti-skill fodders died or were even knocked out, just knocked down, so it is entirely possible for them to scale, even if downscaling only.

As for your comment for why other combat judgment members should scale to Yami at all - there is no mention at all in the Accel manga that Yami is physically exceptional - although, judging by the comments from Anti-Skill, there is some physical superiority from normal humans like themselves to Espers like the twins - there is no statement that says Yami is better than other judgment members - so there is a fifty-fifty chance, and it is pretty clear on where I am siding.

[-]

Saint-Scaling stuff is on Dragnoir... or when I come up with something... Although, didn't Kanzaki fend off Carrisa (who is High 6-C, and fought WW3 Gab), Aquca (7-A), and Knight Leader (7-A) for an undisclosed amount of time in NT10? We didn't see it, but it is much more valid than Hel's feat in the sense that we know Kanzaki did something - even if she was losing at the end, due to it being a 3v1, it is remarkable that she could hold off all three of them for even a minute and implies some level of same level-ness between them.

Generally, you are wrong about the burden of proof. Characters aren't assumed equal until proven otherwise. Character ratings are assumed unrelated until a relationship is proven.
AFAIK, different characters are assumed to not be the same strength, we are talking about the same character here and no difference in strength is ever stated so there is no base to say they aren't the same.

Also, Sasha had Telesma inside her as well, indeed, Fiamma used that Telesma to summon the Gabriel from WW3:

"You are insane! Sasha is only able to perform such acts because of the Telesma remaining in her body from the events of Angel Fall!"
___

There is no difference at all from them, both are imperfect manifestations done using Sasha as a base and the only difference is the regen as you pointed, which has nothing to do with AP.
Well, Gabriel gets the Mjölnir rating regardless, unless you wish to argue none of the saints scale either.
Why? Argue for it. Literally all you have said so far to "justify" your scaling also applies to AF Gabriel, so upgrade him.

But yeah, i am all in for none of the saints scaling to it if the base of the scaling (Gabriel) has no reason to scale to it in the first place.
Brahma Astra is a terrible comparison as a cabal worked for decades to make that work properly. Not a basic spell a random magician just flung around.
Thor and Mjolnir literally are the top fighters of Gremlin and can fight at Saint tier, with the Throwing Hammer being Mjolnir's charged attack that literally nothing most characters in the verse have done even compares to, what about it is basic?
And the only version of Gabriel that is clearly weaker than Yuisen is Angel Fall Gabriel. All others are definitely stronger, because they scale above people that stomp Kanzaki.
You know we only scale Yuisen to H6C because it can cut archangels (WW3 Gabriel), right? No one else ever did, or was stated to be able to, damage Gabriel, Carissa with the shards and Versailles did literally no damage to it.

Acqua, KL and Carissa with Curtana have no feats or statements to scale them to Gabriel other than dealing with Yuisen.

Gabriel may be the basis of the scaling, but all saints get that tier because of Kanzaki and Yuisen.

Also, i will add that the Telesma that Angel Fall placed inside of her wasn't just a minor amount:

"According to the Russian Orthodox analysts, it was a response to having a large archangel-class power put inside her body."
___

So yeah, Sasha is an outlier just like how Angel Fall was something completely illogical to happen.

Phase creatures are capable of destroying or distorting the world.
Left on the ground, Othinus loudly clicked her tongue as she looked up at what happened over 100 meters above.

She understood what Marian Slingeneyer was doing, but there was nothing she could do for the boy. The restriction of losing her powers irritated her to no end.

(First, she seals off a limited portion of the world and then she chooses particular phases of different religions or sects and cuts through them.)

The giant that appeared first was one of the Titans that appeared as Zeus's enemy in Greek mythology.

The beast that appeared second was the man-eating beast and god of death that destroyed the first humanity in Aztec mythology.

The demon king that appeared third was the leader of the giants that were said to burn away the nine worlds in Norse mythology.

(Heaven, Asgard, Mt. Olympus, the Pure Land, Nirai Kanai… Cutting away the homes of the gods removes the protection and blessings of those gods and thus releases the calamities being restrained by the gods. In a way, Marian is able to freely choose and wield the different "endings" told of in the world's scriptures.)

It sounded extreme, but the basic technique was not all that rare. The ceremonial grounds used in modern Western magic and the cathedrals and churches of Christianity were formed by dyeing a certain space in the colors of a single religion. No one would pray with an image of Buddha sitting next to a cross and a Buddhist priest would not add talismans or mandrake roots as accessories to his rosary. Convenient elements from other religions would sometimes be adopted, but the simplest way to create the purest and most valuable brand was to maintain a single form and color.

But Marian took that concept to extraordinary levels.

Just as ultra-pure water created by thoroughly removing all impurities behaved differently from normal water, the phenomena created by "cutting off a portion of space to obtain a unique color" had tremendous power.

It was as if she were using a single hand to create and control the refined despair of all the world's religions.

Just as a summoned angel was manifested using condensed Telesma, these rulers of the end were likely masses of the type of power stored in their respective religion or phase. However, these were nothing more than power focused into the images of the calamites people had imagined and so they would not necessarily look exactly like those gods of death or demon kings, but the raw power that presented itself made that fact easy to forget.

"A sword that closes the path to the power of the gods…no, the path to heaven," muttered Othinus.

Before the battle even began, Marian had likely used the sword to cut through the surrounding space and create a sort of barrier around the area. If she had not, the appearance of the different mythical figures would have created a mysterious phenomenon much like Angel Fall. Or the power could have exceeded the limits of the world itself and everything would have shattered like glass.

Having destroyed the world herself, Othinus knew that was no exaggeration.

Also, Mjolnir's own profile doesn't have Mjolnir scaling to H6C, it literally only applies to this one spell that requires charge.

And i don't get how Kanzaki's profile says "Comparable to other Saints like Silvia, who is comparable to Hel" as justification for her 7A tier, but if Kanzaki has a statement saying she is comparable to Silvia i am not aware we wouldn't be having this discussion in the first place... if she doesn't then we have yet again things being added in Toaru profiles with "justified scaling" i guess (which wasn't even applied as Silvia is H6C and Kanzaki is 7A, double standards inside double standards).

Welp, so... What do we do now? Downgrade every High 6-C character (that isn't mjolnir using their spell) to 7-A, and/or use that mountain vaporization result that yields near-baseline 6-C results to those who are comparable to Gab or comparable/superior to Kanzaki when using Breaker of God/Yuisen due to Gabs mountain vap statements?

Is this, btw.

Welp, while I won't do it right now, I'll likely put in the TLDR section of my CRT saying "Downgrading Kakine (OT) and Accelerator (Pre-Headshot & Post-Headshot) to At Least 8-A - although, thanks to his plasma ball and 1/6th stronghold statement, Accelerator may possibly get Possibly 7-C but Kakine doesn't get it... Also, Terra of the Left's 7-B tiering being removed as well due to it being done via attack potency/durability-ignoring hax."

And will add what we decided to do with Saint Tier folks after enough talking... and possibly we can discuss tiering for magicians like Birdway and Aleister.

Welp, so... What do we do now? Downgrade every High 6-C character (that isn't mjolnir using their spell) to 7-A, and/or use that mountain vaporization result that yields near-baseline 6-C results to those who are comparable to Gab or comparable/superior to Kanzaki when using Breaker of God/Yuisen due to Gabs mountain vap statements?
So far, yeah that seems to be the case.

1/6th of destroying something that can tank a nuke (which we don't know the power of), as you said so yourself. We also don't have a good visual for it. 7-B tiering for Kakine and Accelerator is completely unjustifiable due to these elements, and once again, I want to state that we have no calcs that come close to 7-B levels (that isn't in the narutoforum and likely only scales to the Earth Blade). Also, if possible, can you post the statement where it explicitly states Accelerator destroyed 1/6th of Shiokishi's stronghold.
1/6th of a stronghold that withstands a nuclear strike. Accelerators attack blatantly did more to the thing than a nuke would, as a nuke wouldn't destroy the thing. That's kinda the point of a nuclear shelter.
Accels attack scales above the theoretical nuke, not below it. And we really don't need visuals. We know the attack happened. We have enough statements on the strength of the shelter. And I don't see it being an outlier.

As for the 1/6th, that needs context.
As one of the official members of the board of directors, Shiokishi was well-known for being well-protected. That was apparent from the fact that he covered himself in a powered suit almost 24 hours a day. Of course, his stronghold was also quite robust. Mixed in with other buildings in District 2, the tunnel style building was 200m in diameter and was said to be able to withstand even tactical weapons.
It's a tunnel style building. Likely the same overall structure as the summer resort nuclear shelter.
So with the structure in mind
The front half of the tunnel had one third of it smashed apart, and debris flew through the air.

What Accelerator had done was very simple. He picked up a parked car close to him with one hand, and then threw it hard at the target. There was nothing special about the laws of physics involved, and the items used weren’t any kind of special materials. But, with just ‘controlling all vectors’ added into the mix, a simple throw could bring the results of shattering the shelter.
One third of the front half is 1/6th.
Not that it matters cause, again, the shelter withstands nukes, but did not withstand the strike.

Which was done via reality warping/phase manipulation, which isn't applicable with AP due to its haxxy nature. Also, why is partial negation even being bought up? That is only a thing in where Touma faces attacks that continuously regenerate or has too much power to negate at one time. With gungnir, its universe destroying attack was negated near instantly, but the spear itself was pushed upwards by touma's punch and remained existing for a few moments before IB's effect took hold of it. It is more likely that partial negation wasn't even at play here, and Touma's broken fingers just came from hitting something fast and hard. Also, during the time in whee Othinus was trying to get Touma to "oof" himself, didn't she make a comment that he just needed to touch gungnir to break it.
Whether partial negation was at play isn't really important to the point that partial negation is weird and inconsistent. Sorry, but you can't convince me that the universe-smashing spear that has a universe as tip isn't at least universe level in AP (By that logic Othinus shouldn't be Tier 1, but just have lol hax. We don't tier like that). And it's not the only case. As brought up Aiwass attacks, which are weaker than Gungnir but stronger than Curtana in power, are also partially negated but seemingly launch Touma less than Curtana.

There just seems to be no correlation between power of the attack and damage Touma gets form partial negation.

And the whole feat is weird as well. He is launched to a height without getting hurt, but a drop from the same height is immediately said to seriously hurt him (at least). Durability wise those two things should be the same (at least by the way it's calculated)... unless the weird partial negation mechanics or some other factor affect the situation.

It just makes more sense to credit this to a weird interaction with Imagine Breaker interacting with the attack, than as Touma's pure durability.

True, but it is also entirely likely that she could do it with her own physical strength. Also, I never once stated or implied that Anti-Skill shouldn't get that scaling either. There weren't any statements that random anti-skill fodders died or were even knocked out, just knocked down, so it is entirely possible for them to scale, even if downscaling only.

As for your comment for why other combat judgment members should scale to Yami at all - there is no mention at all in the Accel manga that Yami is physically exceptional - although, judging by the comments from Anti-Skill, there is some physical superiority from normal humans like themselves to Espers like the twins - there is no statement that says Yami is better than other judgment members - so there is a fifty-fifty chance, and it is pretty clear on where I am siding.
The mere fact that she is casually obliterating them shows well that she is way stronger. And the fact that Anti-Skill are also essentially normal people and can almost certainly not simply break through walls like she does.

And you need to prove the positive. Lack of being explicitly exceptional (although the Anti Skill peeps are crediting her to have martial arts or something) is no proof of not being exceptional.

Just as a lack of proof of using the power is no proof of not using the power.

Saint-Scaling stuff is on Dragnoir... or when I come up with something... Although, didn't Kanzaki fend off Carrisa (who is High 6-C, and fought WW3 Gab), Aquca (7-A), and Knight Leader (7-A) for an undisclosed amount of time in NT10? We didn't see it, but it is much more valid than Hel's feat in the sense that we know Kanzaki did something - even if she was losing at the end, due to it being a 3v1, it is remarkable that she could hold off all three of them for even a minute and implies some level of same level-ness between them.
We have more concrete evidence for what the power comparison between them is from their on-screen fights... and all except Kanzaki are somewhat nerfed by this point (Carissa doesn't have Curtana Original, Knight Leader doesn't get Original's blessing and I'm fairly sure Acqua lost much of his special status after WWIII).

AFAIK, different characters are assumed to not be the same strength, we are talking about the same character here and no difference in strength is ever stated so there is no base to say they aren't the same.
No, you're just wrong about our standards on that.

For example why has Crocodile (One Piece) two keys? He was in prison the entire time between them and not shown to have trained or anything. However, he scales to much higher in his later showings and has no evidence to not have grown stronger. So we assume his showings are disconnected.

Same with Gabriel. We have no statements that he is the same strength. One can argue that he couldn't have become weaker, since the circumstances are, if anything, more favourable for him now. But we have no evidence that he couldn't be stronger.

Also, Sasha had Telesma inside her as well, indeed, Fiamma used that Telesma to summon the Gabriel from WW3:

"You are insane! Sasha is only able to perform such acts because of the Telesma remaining in her body from the events of Angel Fall!"
Some amount of Telesma. I really doubt more than what Acqua can take. By all showings WWIII Gabriel being stronger simply makes the most sense, as he is vastly higher in the scaling chain.

There is no difference at all from them, both are imperfect manifestations done using Sasha as a base and the only difference is the regen as you pointed, which has nothing to do with AP.
One was done by Touma's father by pure accident putting Gabriel into a human, the other was done by using the Star of Bethlehem as magical device to anchor Gabriels existence, give him a non-human vessel and used the Index Librorum Prohibitorum to properly construct the spell.

It's like saying that canned tomato soup and one made by a 3 star chef are the same because both use tomatoes.

Why? Argue for it. Literally all you have said so far to "justify" your scaling also applies to AF Gabriel, so upgrade him.

But yeah, i am all in for none of the saints scaling to it if the base of the scaling (Gabriel) has no reason to scale to it in the first place.

Thor and Mjolnir literally are the top fighters of Gremlin and can fight at Saint tier, with the Throwing Hammer being Mjolnir's charged attack that literally nothing most characters in the verse have done even compares to, what about it is basic?
I really doubt that angel-tier people (like Kazakiri) are below Mjölnir. Gabriel, with its questionable summoning conditions might be more debatable. I also don't think Mjölnir "charges" (which goes only 10 seconds anyway), but it's more that the spell requires her flying a full circle to use.

But sure. We can downgrade saints back to whatever rating they had before Mjölnir scaling. I can see that being applicable if one wants to be critical.

You know we only scale Yuisen to H6C because it can cut archangels (WW3 Gabriel), right? No one else ever did, or was stated to be able to, damage Gabriel, Carissa with the shards and Versailles did literally no damage to it.

Acqua, KL and Carissa with Curtana have no feats or statements to scale them to Gabriel other than dealing with Yuisen.

Gabriel may be the basis of the scaling, but all saints get that tier because of Kanzaki and Yuisen.
I know, but I don't see your point. Yuisen is a technic that can in principle harm Gabriel. Doesn't mean that Kanzaki can't still be on the bottom of a scaling chain that has Gabriel at the top. Everyone with Yuisen scaling is comparable, but not equal in power.

Welp, while I won't do it right now, I'll likely put in the TLDR section of my CRT saying "Downgrading Kakine (OT) and Accelerator (Pre-Headshot & Post-Headshot) to At Least 8-A - although, thanks to his plasma ball and 1/6th stronghold statement, Accelerator may possibly get Possibly 7-C but Kakine doesn't get it... Also, Terra of the Left's 7-B tiering being removed as well due to it being done via attack potency/durability-ignoring hax."

And will add what we decided to do with Saint Tier folks after enough talking... and possibly we can discuss tiering for magicians like Birdway and Aleister.
For anything more than is in the thread right now please make a new thread... Also I really wish we could finish one thread first before something new is done. I know it's mostly me, but I just can't debate in 20 ToAru threads at once. Neither do I have the time nor the attention span, besides staff stuff.

1/6th of a stronghold that withstands a nuclear strike. Accelerators attack blatantly did more to the thing than a nuke would, as a nuke wouldn't destroy the thing. That's kinda the point of a nuclear shelter.
Accels attack scales above the theoretical nuke, not below it. And we really don't need visuals. We know the attack happened. We have enough statements on the strength of the shelter. And I don't see it being an outlier.

As for the 1/6th, that needs context.

It's a tunnel style building. Likely the same overall structure as the summer resort nuclear shelter.
So with the structure in mind

One third of the front half is 1/6th.
Not that it matters cause, again, the shelter withstands nukes, but did not withstand the strike.
Again, as many times as I need to say it, we don't know the power of the nukes that it can withstand nor the nukes that Kamachi had in mind when he wrote that section. And we can only guess the structure through an entirely different building, which may or may not be the same.

7-B is a high-balled guesswork. Nothing more, nothing less.

Like I said before, we have a variety of power levels for nukes. Ranges from the various 7-C tiers with 7-B nukes being the strongest, to my knowledge... Also, with the word tactical weapons there, couldn't it also mean that it could withstand non-nuke missile strikes?

Whether partial negation was at play isn't really important to the point that partial negation is weird and inconsistent. Sorry, but you can't convince me that the universe-smashing spear that has a universe as tip isn't at least universe level in AP (By that logic Othinus shouldn't be Tier 1, but just have lol hax. We don't tier like that). And it's not the only case. As brought up Aiwass attacks, which are weaker than Gungnir but stronger than Curtana in power, are also partially negated but seemingly launch Touma less than Curtana.

There just seems to be no correlation between power of the attack and damage Touma gets form partial negation.

And the whole feat is weird as well. He is launched to a height without getting hurt, but a drop from the same height is immediately said to seriously hurt him (at least). Durability wise those two things should be the same (at least by the way it's calculated)... unless the weird partial negation mechanics or some other factor affect the situation.

It just makes more sense to credit this to a weird interaction with Imagine Breaker interacting with the attack, than as Touma's pure durability.
Considered. Although, for the fall, it could be Kamachi being Kamachi and downplaying his characters are per usual. Y'know, with his usual statements of supersonic (or so speeds) being considered amazing. But won't really talk about this topic.
The mere fact that she is casually obliterating them shows well that she is way stronger. And the fact that Anti-Skill are also essentially normal people and can almost certainly not simply break through walls like she does.

And you need to prove the positive. Lack of being explicitly exceptional (although the Anti Skill peeps are crediting her to have martial arts or something) is no proof of not being exceptional.

Just as a lack of proof of using the power is no proof of not using the power.
Agree-to-disgree on this subject. Don't know what else to say other than the fact that the fact we didn't have a visual indicator that Mimi used the power and the fact that we saw that when she uses her esper power to do "superhuman" stuff, it sends her upwards as seen by her and her sister's usage of the power.

We also have a bit of scaling due to Mimi and Yumi being equal with each other, Yumi being a member of Judgment which also has Kuroko and Komaki.

The latter is someone who withstood a beating by Arei (for an unknown amount of time, but at least enough for a flashback and the former is one who fought Arei (when enhanced by Hard Taping) that made her superior in stats to an unknown degree to when she made her first appearance and even after Arei fell unconscious due to exhaustion Kuroko had some confidence that she could beat Arei even if she was in top form

Arei herself has a casual 9-A feat via that tree-breaking... saying it is 9-A, since I followed through your advice and calc'ed it myself, and got a 9-A Result, 88 Megajoules, in fact. Will probably put it in a user blog in an hour or two from now. So if everything goes according to plan, we could've two 9-A feats for Judgment characters, which will help in scaling.

... Maybe more 9-B and 9-A calcs will come as well. Idk, have to calc them and make them into user blogs to see.

For anything more than is in the thread right now please make a new thread... Also I really wish we could finish one thread first before something new is done. I know it's mostly me, but I just can't debate in 20 ToAru threads at once. Neither do I have the time nor the attention span, besides staff stuff.
Heh. Well, this thread is about to warp up, more or less. We just need to know what to do the saint/angel scaling and figure out what AP value to scale them, getting my planned calcs approved so I can add 'em to my OP (to maybe make a flat-out 9-A Upgrade or strengthen At Least 9-B, 9-A upgrade). And after that we can get people to come here and vote.

... Still going to downgrade Kakine & Accelerator to At Least 8-A, (with Accelerator having Possibly 7-C via Plasma Ball) due to the reasons I stated, but we can leave it up to what other people think.

... And once this CRT is done and we have finished up the hell of applying upgrades to 200+ profiles, I can begin the first part of my multi-part plan to clean up the ToAru-Verse! Since, after this CRT is going to be a CRT to clean up profiles, add missing information (like Knight Leader is missing an intelligence section in his profile and Thor is missing a Lifting Strength section, for example), and add sources since I now have a vague idea on how to do so!

For example why has Crocodile (One Piece) two keys? He was in prison the entire time between them and not shown to have trained or anything. However, he scales to much higher in his later showings and has no evidence to not have grown stronger. So we assume his showings are disconnected.
Because characters in OP are demonstrated to grow after taking a beating time and time again and scaling pre Marineford Croco to Post MF would cause scaling inconsistencies, while scaling one Gabriel to the other doesn't cause any problems at all.
Same with Gabriel. We have no statements that he is the same strength. One can argue that he couldn't have become weaker, since the circumstances are, if anything, more favourable for him now. But we have no evidence that he couldn't be stronger.
Bruh, it literally can be argued that he became weaker as he was summoned with the remaining Telesma inside of Sasha.

Some amount of Telesma. I really doubt more than what Acqua can take. By all showings WWIII Gabriel being stronger simply makes the most sense, as he is vastly higher in the scaling chain.
Bruh, the amount she had during Angel Fall was literally stated to be Archangel-class, isn't your whole deal with Gabriel scaling to Mjolnir that it is an angel? Therefore something directly stated to be Archangel-class is above it too. And she had 100% of that power, Acqua only took 50% so yeah it would be below Sasha.

And i have no idea which scaling chain you're talking about, he fought Carissa with Curtana Shards which is weaker than Carissa with Curtana Original.

One was done by Touma's father by pure accident putting Gabriel into a human, the other was done by using the Star of Bethlehem as magical device to anchor Gabriels existence, give him a non-human vessel and used the Index Librorum Prohibitorum to properly construct the spell.

It's like saying that canned tomato soup and one made by a 3 star chef are the same because both use tomatoes.
Angel Fall only happened because even before Touya did something the elements were already messed iirc, and then i have no idea how you can compare the quality of something done perfectly and by accident to someone actively trying to do something, there isn't a way to compare them like your analogy because the skill of the first wasn't even taken into account. And again, Fiamma used the remaining Telesma inside of Sasha to summon Gabriel.

I really doubt that angel-tier people (like Kazakiri) are below Mjölnir.
You and me know what we doubt has no value here. So let me ask, why is she above Mjolnir?
Gabriel, with its questionable summoning conditions might be more debatable. I also don't think Mjölnir "charges" (which goes only 10 seconds anyway), but it's more that the spell requires her flying a full circle to use.
It kinda literally was even increasing it's speed with a quadratic function or whatever, if that's not charging a big attack i don't know what is.

And if it doesn't require charge as you're saying, why it doesn't scale to Mjolnir's own physicals?
But sure. We can downgrade saints back to whatever rating they had before Mjölnir scaling. I can see that being applicable if one wants to be critical.
IMO, everyone should be downgraded (if they are H6C) or upgraded (if they are 7A) to 6C via Gabriel's feat and that's it.

I know, but I don't see your point. Yuisen is a technic that can in principle harm Gabriel. Doesn't mean that Kanzaki can't still be on the bottom of a scaling chain that has Gabriel at the top. Everyone with Yuisen scaling is comparable, but not equal in power.
In case you forgot what you said before: "And the only version of Gabriel that is clearly weaker than Yuisen is Angel Fall Gabriel."

Which goes against what is currently on the profiles and is what i was explaining, Yuisen currently scales to WW3 Gabriel and is from where every H6C got their rating.

Well. I suppose this is that in regards to the High 6-C. Also, BUMP. Probably need a little more time to talk about scaling before I can start gathering up votes to apply this to profiles. So nobody vote yet.

I've been asked to comment here but I don't even have passing knowledge of the verse. The proposals in the Op look solid purely based on my outsider perspective but I'd really appreciate a summary of the current discussion.
Quoting my post that started this discussion:

1 - Afaik, it's never stated anywhere that the Gabriel in Angel Fall was weaker than the one in WW3.

2 - I have no idea what Gabriel even did to get a "stronger than Mjolnir" in it's AP section and why that wouldn't apply to his Angel Fall self (as said above, there isn't anything i know stating they are different).
After that, me and DT started to discuss if the profiles should be kept as they are (with none to minimal changes) or if a major revision to all saint class characters should happen.

In case you're wondering, there really wasn't any statements for the two points i brought in that first post.

Edit: There is also the other discussion regarding the low tiers and to which tiers the should be upgraded, but i am not following that one due to IRL things.

I've been asked to comment here but I don't even have passing knowledge of the verse. The proposals in the Op look solid purely based on my outsider perspective but I'd really appreciate a summary of the current discussion.
There are enough 9-B feats and 9-A feats for 9-C and 9-B characters to be solidly upgraded to At Least 9-B, Likely 9-A. Have also been thinking of including the 10-A characters due to them having feats of keeping up with the 9-C folks, but will resolve that issue in a future CRT.

8-A Characters will be upgraded to 8-A+

Two 7-B will be downgraded due to issues with their justifications and how they rely on calc-less stuff - and one 7-B will be downgraded to At Least 9-B, Likely 9-A due to their 7-B rating being entirely done via hax that ignore AP and/or dura

High 6-C will be downgraded to 6-C

And... that is about it. There are other stuff, but I can resove 'em in other CRTs for the verse - namely since I plan to remake profiles, but that is for the future.

Actually, wait. I think I'll include the 16 or so 10-A into being upgraded to 9-B, Likely 9-A since they can provide a threat/hinderance to a lot of the 9-Cs, there is no narrative stuff that hints that there exist an AP/Dura gap between them, and the fact that one 10-A was able to harm one 9-C with her fists.

I suppose this is 'nough to apply to profiles... I think. Umu, I still have to write a lot of justifications of a crap-ton of characters and rewrite the power of the verse section in the To Aru-Verse page, so going to take a lot of time to make the change, anyhow. That, and my own irl stuff that takes time away from moi, but meh.

Late af but i agree on everything that has been presented in the OP nor by the help of @XDragnoir and @DontTalkDT
But for confirming it, what tier Mugino would be?
I suppose this is 'nough to apply to profiles... I think. Umu, I still have to write a lot of justifications of a crap-ton of characters and rewrite the power of the verse section in the To Aru-Verse page, so going to take a lot of time to make the change, anyhow. That, and my own irl stuff that takes time away from moi, but meh.
You can start with the low tier first as they're easy to handle
And maybe DontTalk can help adding all of this to the pages

Late af but i agree on everything that has been presented in the OP nor by the help of @XDragnoir and @DontTalkDT
But for confirming it, what tier Mugino would be?

You can start with the low tier first as they're easy to handle
And maybe DontTalk can help adding all of this to the pages
Same as everybody else in the Lower Physical Tier - At Least 9-B, Likely 9-A. Her Meltdowner will get a slight upgrade - At Least 8-B, Likely 8-A+, due to it being vastly superior to her physical stats but that is about it.

Back