• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Abbadon616 said:
Ways for strange to win
Time reversal till she gives in or he beats her Just turn her into butterflies

Ways for kaguya to win

Land a single attack

Use IT if strange lets her just fly up to the moon.
Time reversal that he never uses in character in a fight and only if he thinks it is necessary. Turn into butter flies that he neevr uses on a person.

Ways for Kaguya to win.

IT. She does not need the moon on a single target, but she would probably tp to the moon anyway or use a portal to teleport the moon to the planet. Like in the anime,

Land any attack.

All killing ash bones.

BFR.

It doesn't matter if strange has never used it on people because he used it on something that's even harder to transmute a black hole.

I dont think it is inconclusive Strange has only one way to win which is to land a magic attack since he does not have the prep time for time magic. He would never land daid magic attack Kaguya wins.

BUT he does NOT use it on enemies in character, whetever or not his able to use it is a nonfactor.

Dear god, this is worse then weekly with rubys intangibility

Abbadon616 said:
It doesn't matter if strange has never used it on people because he used it on something that's even harder to transmute a black hole.
It doe snot matter what he used it on he has to use it on a person for it to be in character for him.

"He would never land said magic attack"

What, you're saying Strange wouldn't do anything?

Oh, please, Kaguya, come and destroy me, I won't even try to kill you with an attack. Don't be scared, I won't try to do anything.
~ Rocker1189's Dr. Strange​

This is why I hate debates here, at some point y'all stop arguing about power levels and who would win and just put your chips on whether or not they do it in character. Strange will use it, doesn't matter if it isn't at the beginning of the fight once he's backed into a corner he'll try to use it and it will work

Abbadon616 said:
This is why I hate debates here, at some point y'all stop arguing about power levels and who would win and just put your chips on whether or not they do it in character.
Strange will use it, doesn't matter if it isn't at the beginning of the fight once he's backed into a corner he'll try to use it and it will work
dude, what?

no, you cant assume a character to do something they dont do in character, and Strange gets oneshot here

Beyond that, IT can be cast whitout the moon, just not on a planetary scale, so him even looking her way would get him trapped in it

TheOwnMagic said:
"He would never land said magic attack"
What, you're saying Strange wouldn't do anything?

Oh, please, Kaguya, come and destroy me, I won't even try to kill you with an attack. No, don't be scared, I won't try to do anything.
~ Rocker1189's Dr. Strange​
lI think you need to learn to read.

What I am saying is:

Kaguya has 359 degree vision Dr strange has no way to land an attack when all his attack can be seen and predicted that is what I am saying.

Dont make up some random quote and mis interprete my words making is come from me.

Abbadon616 said:
This is why I hate debates here, at some point y'all stop arguing about power levels and who would win and just put your chips on whether or not they do it in character.
Strange will use it, doesn't matter if it isn't at the beginning of the fight once he's backed into a corner he'll try to use it and it will work
Aright fights starts Kaguya uses IT dr strange loses. Finished.

so, the point is, kaguya can predict his attacks before theyre made via sharingan and see him from all side, can teleport away to dodge them, or even copy them via verse equalization, and she can defeat him with it, that works with a look

then he gets mindhaxed twice as hard, and kaguya may be able to copy that too, thus making it a much easier victory

ByAsura said:
What if Strange duplicates himself to stop the duplicate attacks.
Useless she can see all the attacks he can do and would be able to tell where the real one is using the byakugan.

Sharingan users can anticipate persons next move based on the slightest muscle tension in their body and act accordingly to dodge or intercept not energy or range attacks or something similiar. Sharingan doesn't give Force precognition or something like that.

"Strange will turn her into butterflies"

No,will not,because he can not.End of story.

Almost every vote is based on loltimereversal and transmutation.

It is time to unsub.

Rocker1189 said:
Or time reversal a different space-time.
Pocket dimensions share the same space-time as the main universe, they do not have one of their own. And the Eye of Agamotto worked in the Dark Dimension.

DMB 1 said:
Pocket dimensions share the same space-time as the main universe, they do not have one of their own. And the Eye of Agamotto worked in the Dark Dimension.
Except Kaguya's is not just a pocket dimension as stated by Obito when trying to tp to it. He sai dthey were "extremely vast distances between them" I dont think his timereversal wiukd worjk here at all.

DMB 1 said:
teh eye only has city block range tough, not universal

If it worked in another universe, it will work in a pocket dimension, heck, we have even already established that it would work in the "Thanos vs. Kaguya" thread.

Also, time manipulation and teleportation are 2 completely different things.

Put my Money on Kaguya via instant BFR to Lava/Ice Dimension and Also Ash Bone via Portal; Strange did not show any better senses like naruto who dodged with difficulty

It would work within her dimension, as Strange explains he brung the power of time into the Dark Dimension, but I think they're talking about him being outside it or something like that.

DMB 1 said:
If it worked in another universe, it will work in a pocket dimension, heck, we have even already established that it would work in the "Thanos vs. Kaguya" thread.
Also, time manipulation and teleportation are 2 completely different things.
Except as stated it has only shown city block level range on its own unlike having the infinity gauntlet boosting it to universal ranges.

I am talking about her dodging by going into her pocket dimension, it would undoubtably work in there too tough

Range: Up to at least multi-city block level (reversed vast destruction in Hong Kong caused by Kaecilius), likely far higher (was implied to potentially be a massive threat to the natural order of the world)

I was just about to copy that down. Anyway, the point is it's higher than city block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back