• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
Different spacetimes? When did we agree on them being that? They're pocket dimensions.
Aka dimensions and are literally said to be different space-times as well. dimension and space-times are the same thing in Naruto and have been called both. Funnily enough they have never been called "pocket dimensions".

The real cal howard said:
If she created space-times, you and I both know she wouldn't be tier 5.
Do we? Lol that has literally been the issue for ages. And the problem a lot of people have been having with Naruto scaling. Hell Obito's Kamui dimension is called a space-time as well. and jutsu that have dimension travel involved in them are classified as space-time jutsu in Naruto. I would say more but this is not the thread. And it literally makes no difference to the outcome.

Hax stomp. Like seriously, are we really ignoring plain as day hax stomp matches and adding them now? There is a difference between a "Decisive Victory" and "Hax Stomp".

Strange with Equalized speed wins via Time Stone, nothing else. If this was OOC, Kaguya Genjutsus him as soon as the match begins.

These are examples of Hax Stomps, it's like me making a Deku vs Prof. Xavier thread. C'on people. Same goes for Thanos vs Kaguya.

@TFO

I think you exaggerate a bit,the one who gets stomped is Strange with his 9-A durability and human weaknesses.

His does not use time loop in character in a random fight.

I think his use of the Stone depends on if he sees her as a reality threatening being, like Thanos with the Space and Power Stones.

ByAsura said:
I think his use of the Stone depends on if he sees her as a reality threatening being, like Thanos with the Space and Power Stones.
He still would not have the prep to use it. glancing away from her in the fight means he insta loses.

He might before the fight, but it won't actually give him a win here (unless he could reverse her aging or something like that).

Kaguya is wanked. She's never used genjutsu in a 1v1 fight, and even if you consider IT, she never used the ability outside of the anime filler (possibly). Madara set up everything and she just took over. That also implies the god tree is present in every one of her vs battles, which is horribly fallacious. She doesn't carry the tree up her sleeve and its just ready for use.

Strange beats her down, the eye of agamotto makes it even easier. He used it against Kaecilius and his goons and Dormammu. Just the power stone calc alone puts Strange at comparable to 99% of the power of Kaguya's ETSB, which she isn't getting off, and he fought Thanos with four other stones.

I see

Oh yeah, 7-3 in favor is Strange by the way.

But Im not sure whether to count some votes or not.

Strange FRA, as well as being an actually well written character with goals and motivations other then appearing randomly because the plot demands it ; )

Gargoyle One said:
<Strange
<Well Written

Sins you continually get more and more awesome as time goes on, seriously
Gandalf
TBF, Doctor Strange is just awesome in both the comics and muh movies.
Anyone who thinks otherwise, refer to this gif ->

Doctor Stranger have the some way of dealing with the dimensions of the Kaguya, BFR, the Byakugan that has 360┬║ in the user's field of view, Regenerationn at least Low-Mid possibly Mid-High, The Gentle Fist and Six Path Techniques especially the Human Path and Deva Path?

Unite My Rice said:
Kaguya is wanked. She's never used genjutsu in a 1v1 fight, and even if you consider IT, she never used the ability outside of the anime filler (possibly). Madara set up everything and she just took over. That also implies the god tree is present in every one of her vs battles, which is horribly fallacious. She doesn't carry the tree up her sleeve and its just ready for use.
Strange beats her down, the eye of agamotto makes it even easier. He used it against Kaecilius and his goons and Dormammu. Just the power stone calc alone puts Strange at comparable to 99% of the power of Kaguya's ETSB, which she isn't getting off, and he fought Thanos with four other stones.
What? Completeky wrong. Since when did Kaguya require the God tree for anything? Kaguya is the God tree cause she absorbed it. I dont think you know much about Kaguya. The God tree is not required for her to used genjutsu at all. Or for the ETSB either (unless she runs out of chakra and does not have time to replenish it)

Genjutsu is something that she would use against an opponent she knows can not avoid it. The one being wanked here is Doictor strange who only used the eye to reverse what had happened on the street since multiple people where killed and Dormammu was absorbing the planet.

Not to mention all the votes for Strange have again been completely debunked. Starange has zeros ways to actually touch her considering she can see every single one of his attacks coming and can react to them. Hell he does not have any dimensional tping either. BFR is an easy win.

Gargoyle One said:
I see

Oh yeah, 7-3 in favor is Strange by the way.

But Im not sure whether to count some votes or not.
Yeah with like all the votes debunked. I guess I might as well look for that match removal thread.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Doctor Stranger have the some way of dealing with the dimensions of the Kaguya, BFR, the Byakugan that has 360┬║ in the user's field of view, Regenerationn at least Low-Mid possibly Mid-High, The Gentle Fist and Six Path Techniques especially the Human Path and Deva Path?
No one would answer this but they would all say Strange FRA. I like the fact that only the Kaguya side is bothering to actually argue point and the OP's clear favouritism allows FRA votes wit no substance.

Rocker1189 said:
Enryu The Red Tower said:
snip
It is called "Dormammu, I have come to bargain."

Dimensions of Kaguya, one shot with AP.

BFR, Eye of Agamotto allows for time reversal.

360 wont impact much if you are in one shot range.

Low-Mid wont do anything if the ap gap is 5-A to a Low 5-B.

Gentle Fist only impacts Chakra and even if it did impact Magic, Eye of Agamotto.

Human Path and Deva Path = Eye of Agamotto

Also in character for him to use generally speaking, he started with time magick throughout his movie.

And arguing for OP clear favoritism is an appeal to bias. Please stop with the fallacies Rocker.

@KinkiestSins

Magic=Chakra because: verse equalization.

TBH, I don't see how Doctor strange would be able to take Kaguya down, even though Doc strange is rated as 5-A for fighting Thanos, he's never displayed any abilities that are actually capable of flat out one shotting characters below 5-A(Most of the short time he spent fighting thanos was on the defensive end, the only semi-successful offensive feat he has is the magic whips thing, which tbh I'm really not sure how he scales to 5-A via that). Even if he catches Kaguya with magic whips, she can still teleport away while completely restrained.

He also has transmutation, but he has never really been shown to use it on an opponent.

Rocker1189 said:
What? Completeky wrong. Since when did Kaguya require the God tree for anything? Kaguya is the God tree cause she absorbed it. I dont think you know much about Kaguya. The God tree is not required for her to used genjutsu at all. Or for the ETSB either (unless she runs out of chakra and does not have time to replenish it)

Genjutsu is something that she would use against an opponent she knows can not avoid it. The one being wanked here is Doictor strange who only used the eye to reverse what had happened on the street since multiple people where killed and Dormammu was absorbing the planet.

Not to mention all the votes for Strange have again been completely debunked. Starange has zeros ways to actually touch her considering she can see every single one of his attacks coming and can react to them. Hell he does not have any dimensional tping either. BFR is an easy win.
I don't need to know much about Kaguya to tell when she's being wanked.

"Genjutsu is something that she would use against an opponent she knows can not avoid it."

Proof

"The one being wanked here is Doictor strange who only used the eye to reverse what had happened on the street since multiple people where killed and Dormammu was absorbing the planet."

Not seeing how this makes him wanked when he uses it as needed.

"Starange has zeros ways to actually touch her considering she can see every single one of his attacks coming and can react to them. Hell he does not have any dimensional tping either. BFR is an easy win."

Yeah, no resistance to time stop = Strange having 0 ways to win? Strange endlessly looping his own time in the event that he dies?

Sharingan precognition hasn't been relevant in the verse since part 1, especially not for Kaguya. She got tagged by pretty much everyone she fought. And Strange does have dimensional teleportation/BFR, actually read his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back