• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope he does not he has the mirror dimension which is his only dimension he can travel to and from and is a parallel dimension. While Kaguya and the otsusutski can casually travel between any dimension.

Proof in that she did it against a whole planet as soon as she could like Madara.

Dr strange only used time looping once against one opponent so saying he would do it here (or even have the time to) is fallacious.

Completely wrong about precognition sasuke used it against killer bee. Sasuke and Itachi tried to use it against each other. Sasuke used it against deidara. Also this was never about precognition it was about elher sight being 360 degrees and 20km in all directions making it impossible for him to surprise her. Also it does not matter if it was not a thing she still has it.

And he only used it to reverse environmental damage and again he had the time unlike here.

And you do need to know about her when you spread bullshit like she needs the tree for IT when she IS the goddamn tree.

And yes he has zero ways to win without prep time.

snip
It is called "Dormammu, I have come to bargain."

Dimensions of Kaguya, one shot with AP.

BFR, Eye of Agamotto allows for time reversal.

360 wont impact much if you are in one shot range.

Low-Mid wont do anything if the ap gap is 5-A to a Low 5-B.

Gentle Fist only impacts Chakra and even if it did impact Magic, Eye of Agamotto.

Human Path and Deva Path = Eye of Agamotto

Also in character for him to use generally speaking, he started with time magick throughout his movie.

And arguing for OP clear favoritism is an appeal to bias. Please stop with the fallacies Rocker.

360 degree vision with precog means that he is never touching her. Rest of the points is countered in the comments above.

Also never claimed anything about low mid Regenerationn.

Not to mention that doctor strange himself is not 5-A.

You talk about appeal to bias but I have a relevant treason for doing so when people say Strange FRA with debunked points and it is counted.

"Sharingan precognition hasn't been relevant in the verse since part 1"

So,now everytime a Uchiha fights someone else you want they to scream "OMG he has sharingan we can not beat him".

It is passive ability.

"Kaguya has low 5-B durability. Strange can one shot her with his magic based on that alone"

Lol,are you kidding me?Strange has 9-A durability,9-A Karl.Everything she does will kill him.

And don't forgot about her Regenerationn wich is mid-high.I doubt he can land a hit on her,but still.

The real cal howard said:
If she created space-times, you and I both know she wouldn't be tier 5.
manga state she can and also tried to create one but here no one agree so

The bullshit of counting votes that have been debunked.

I counted a guy that literally said "Kaguya via IT" with absolutely zero other reasoning. With IT being never ever used in a 1v1 fight literally ever.

Think before you speak.

Gargoyle One said:
I counted a guy that literally said "Kaguya via IT" with absolutely zero other reasoning. With IT being never ever used in a 1v1 fight literally ever.

Think before you speak.
That means nothing when I have beenn providing the context for all of those. At the very least that has reasoning. Unlike Strange FRA. Also again like most people you all leave behind context as to why she did not do it. And there is evidence of her doing it in the anime back story for her.

Not voting, but want to point out that kaguya always starts with IT because shes afraid of the consequences of not having enough power to fight momoshiki and co.

Much like ho its madaras life goal to use IT, it is her first action because she wishes to survive

and can strange come back from mindhax? because time manipulation has shown to work upon death.

Kaguyas immortalities and regen help her a lot too

Ricsi-viragosi said:
and can strange come back from mindhax? because time manipulation has shown to work upon death.
Kaguyas immortalities and regen help her a lot too
He does not have the prep time to activate it anyway.

TheOwnMagic said:
Strange beats Kaguya via being extremely smarter. Seriously, he would easily trick her.
He does not know any of her moves. And nothing makes him smarter than her. This is not comics dr strange. She may not be extremely adept in combat but she is pretty smart. And you have to say how he beats her not "he is smarter so he wins".

He does not know any of her moves. And nothing makes him smarter than her. This is not comics dr strange. She may not be extremely adept in combat but she is pretty smart. And you have to say how he beats her not "he is smarter so he wins".

"Nothing makes him smarter"

Genius x Average

Ok

But anyway, Strange turns her into a butterfly.

TheOwnMagic said:
"Nothing makes him smarter"

Genius x Average

Ok

But anyway, Strange turns her into a butterfly.
Yeah and he knows nothing about her?

This is also someone who is literally able to create life using her knowledge of chakra, she is not stupid.

And strange has never turned anyone into butterflies try again.

Rocker1189 said:
And strange has never turned anyone into butterflies try again.
You're now being stupid. If he can do that with a 5-A attack from the Infinity Gauntlet, he can most likely do it with a person

TheOwnMagic said:
You're now being stupid. If he can do that with a 5-A attack from the Infinity Gauntlet, he can most likely do it with a person
No you are, he has never shown that in any fight what so ever. You do not apply it to any situation. He either does not do it or he cant, if not he would do it to at least one opponent. He can probably do it to attacks but not to people.

Which option have Doctor Strange can hit Kaguya with 360 degree vison with Sharingan precognition?

His time manipulation needs preparation then he has no other way to hit Kaguya beyond the Agamotto Eye that needs preparation and also this is the only way he can beat Kaguya.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Strange Doctor can hit Kaguya with 360 degree vison with Sharingan precognition?
ikr, feels like a broken record at this point. Strange has no way to touch her, apart from time stop which he would not used unless he realizes that it is his last resort.

No you are, he has never shown that in any fight what so ever. You do not apply it to any situation. He either does not do it or he cant, if not he would do it to at least one opponent. He can probably do it to attacks but not to people.

Headcanon. Just because he's never used it on enemies, it doesn't mean he can't. It's most likely what happened throughout the movie, with Thanos having the Reality Stone and not turning everybody into toys. He showed to be able to do so with people, but he just didn't use it. Why? PIS. Now, I'll wait for Gargoyle to count my vote.

Just because he's never used it on enemies, it doesn't mean he can't

thats not how burden of proof works, and if he doesn't use it then its a moot point

TheOwnMagic said:
Headcanon. Just because he's never used it on enemies, it doesn't mean he can't. It's most likely what happened throughout the movie, with Thanos having the Reality Stone and not turning everybody into toys. He showed to be able to do so with people, but he just didn't use it. Why? PIS. Now, I'll wait for Gargoyle to count my vote.
You have prove he can use it on people. So I look forward to the proof. Also he did not turn everyonoe into toys because he cant.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Just because he's never used it on enemies, it doesn't mean he can't

thats not how burden of proof works, and if he doesn't use it then its a moot point
Working with movie characters always end like this. It's the same as saying a SPN character can't atomize enemies because he does not do it regularly. It's all about PIS, since it would not be cool to see the fights ending in two seconds.

TheOwnMagic said:
Working with movie characters always end like this. It's the same as saying a SPN character can't atomize enemies because he does not do it regularly. It's all about PIS, since it would not be cool to see the fights ending in two seconds.
That does not matter you have to prove that he can.

That's the dumbest thing I've heard rocker, thats equivalent to saying because kaguya can only destroy a planet she can't destroy a continent.

Strange turning a black hole or whatever that was into butterflies is far harder to do than just turning a regular human into butter flies.

Strange can literally turn kaguya into anything and there's nothing she can do because she's never shown a resistance to it.

Abbadon616 said:
That's the dumbest thing I've heard rocker, thats equivalent to saying because kaguya can only destroy a planet she can't destroy a continent.
Strange turning a black hole or whatever that was into butterflies is far harder to do than just turning a regular human into butter flies.

Strange can literally turn kaguya into anything and there's nothing she can do because she's never shown a resistance to it.
No it is not it is always how debates go.

Strange has never turned people into butterflies.

And if he can he still never has meaning he would not do it here.

What you guys are saying is the dumbest thing I have heard on this thread. The burden of proof is on you. Also actually she has since she can change her own matter. She can probabaly transform back anyway.

Abbadon616 said:
Also @enryu Sakura tagged kaguya so I'm pretty sure strange can tag her.
Saskura tagged Kaguya by going through a very specific blind spot in her 360 degree vision (more like 359). and through teleportation set up by Kakashi. Which Starnge does not know.

Ways for strange to win

Time reversal till she gives in or he beats her Just turn her into butterflies

Ways for kaguya to win

Land a single attack

Use IT if strange lets her just fly up to the moon.

It's count as outlier/PIS/WIS if I remember correctly. Kishimoto trying to show they are a team and importance of teamwork as he several times did it.

time reversal works once onedies and she can mindhax

She uses IT whiout the moon as it was used whitout it before anyways (through a pocket dimension most likely)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back