• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not say that she wanted them dead, I'm saying that she didn't want the same thing to happen by throwing them in different dimensions.

She activated it with humanity, plus this, again:but want to point out that kaguya always starts with IT because shes afraid of the consequences of not having enough power to fight momoshiki and co.

Theglassman12 said:
I did not say that she wanted them dead, I'm saying that she didn't want the same thing to happen by throwing them in different dimensions.
What same thing?Sasuke is plain out immune to it and naruto had broken out of it thanks to sasuke

Exept against humanity, which she did because she was afraid of dying, which she tought could be avoided by making an army of zetsus

Unite My Rice said:
Rocker1189 said:
Actually it was erfectly in her blind spot until she looked up and then was boxed in and unable to move. Everything you mentioned is through coordination in a team of people. All working together perfectly.

He has parallel dimension travel, completely different to dimensional travel since it only works in the mirror dinension.

Not before he is genjutsued.

Yeah because it was required which he would not know in this fight.

And of course you would tell us what we are wanking.
Byakugan blind spot
Sakura hits her directly above her head, which isn't in the blind spot

Those weren't coordinated attacks. Kaguya attempted to 1v1 Kakashi, as a result she nearly lost her arm, directly after which, N+S attempted to seal her and she flew up before getting smashed by Sakura. It's more likely that she was caught off-guard by the two people that would seal her for another eternity.

She also got attacked by Naruto's clones from behind, though I guess her hair is shield-like.

You still haven't proved Kaguya using genjutsu in a 1v1.

Going to a parallel dimension is still dimensional travel. He even threw Loki into a void where he was falling for 30 minutes.
In general Sakura managing to hit and push Kaguya down is PIS since Kaguya was vastly superior to Sakura and on top of that she did not hit Kaguya at weak point which proves even more that it was clearly PIS.

To be honest she never demonstrated using genjutsu in a fight because she did not need it and also she only fought twice in Naruto's story, the first one was against Hagoromo and Hamura which most likely she just wanted to get their chakra or they were immune to IT mainly Hagoromo and the second was against Naruto and Sasuke who had the main way to protect against IT that was the Susano'o and she did not use on Sakura, Kakashi and Obito because in their view they seemed insignificant and that they would not cause her any trouble, so she does not have to use the most powerful genjutsu in Naruto's universe in insignificant beings in her vision.

Literally Kaguya only had two fights one off the screens and another that not gave to explore the powers of her right.

So she did it several hundred years ago and never used it when she came back? Sounds about right :^)

Just going to bring up one thing....

Why are we mentioning Sakura hitting Kaguya like its an actual feat for her? It isnt. Every one of us here knows its PIS, an Outlier, you name it or else Sakura would've been tier 5 herself a long time ago. It's an Anti-feat for Sakura through and through. Simple as that.

The fight with Kaguya and T7 is extremely PIS ridden. Not saying I vote for Kaguya or anything (in fact I'm not voting at all, just pointing other stuff out), but bringing up stuff like Sakura tagging her via huge outside help or Kaguya being almost 100% idotic is downplaying her quite a notable bit.

dude, dont take it out of context like that.

She used it once she obtained the ability to doso, was sealed away, and when she awoke it was already active, so she activated the secondary effects of it

Unite My Rice said:
So she did it several hundred years ago and never used it when she came back? Sounds about right :^)
Kaguya did not need to use IT when she was resurrected, the whole world was trapped in this genjutsu, and she did not use it against Naruto and Sasuke in the biggest part of the fight to absorb their chakra. Obito, Sakura and Kakashi were insignificant in her vision, and also she was not dumb enough to spend Naruto's most powerful genjustu chakra against the three (Kakashi, Sakura and Obito) and also why she would use against Naruto and Sasuke? she was wanting to absorb both of their chakras and one of them was immune to IT and would protect Naruto, so it would not make sense if she had used it against them.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
dude, dont take it out of context like that.

She used it once she obtained the ability to doso, was sealed away, and when she awoke it was already active, so she activated the secondary effects of it
Taking it out of context is his speciality.

@ Unite My Rice

dont use outlier as fact

Sakura didn't shorten the length of Kaguya's neck with one punch (not in her blind spot)

outlier and we all know that

Naruto didn't tear her arm off

she was exausted at the moment no?

Kakashi didn't nearly tear her arm off, lol

outlier also she was figthing sasuke and naruto and worried about them(sun-moon seal) not some oulier fodder kakshi

Omimi said:
@ Unite My Rice
dont use outlier as fact

Sakura didn't shorten the length of Kaguya's neck with one punch (not in her blind spot)

outlier and we all know that

Naruto didn't tear her arm off

she was exausted at the moment no?

Kakashi didn't nearly tear her arm off, lol

outlier also she was figthing sasuke and naruto and worried about them not some oulier fodder kakshi
Kakashi in this moments had durability negation.

ya but his power came from exhausted obito who is at-best at tier 6-c/b

+ dms kakshi speed at best = jubto

yes, but it ignores durability.

for exemple, sans is tier 8, but he easly defeated frisk while they could oneshot city busters

And kakashi is pratically teleporting peces of enemies away, no AP involved

Look, Sakura hurting Kaguya is an outlier and PIS. We know that. What isn't an outlier or PIS is Sakura being able to surprise Kaguya. Seriously, not every action done by low tiers involving upper tiers is disregarded. If Joker tricks Shazam into getting electrocuted by giving the former a handshake, sure, hurting Shazam is an outlier, but it speaks for Shazam's na├»veté (this didn't happen, but it's an example). Mewtwo could think and wreck team rocket in an instant, but attempts to sacrifice himself for his clones. Team Rocket having anything to hurt Mewtwo is PIS, but it speaks to Mewtwo's loyalty to his clones. What I'm getting at is that despite Sakura's hurting Kaguya being an outlier, it still speaks towards the fallibility of Kaguya's 359 degree vision.

This thread is funny.People claim that she does not use genjutsu 1 vs 1 right off the bet,yet they are relying on TomeLoop wich Strange used only once,and only against an enemy wich he can not kill and only before the fight.

Is not that double standarts?Or just a wank.

But its counted as PIS because it breaks the rules of her powers, as byakugan i showed to have canstant range and she should have easly been able to avoid it if it wasn't for the teamwork plot

The real cal howard said:
What isn't an outlier or PIS is Sakura being able to surprise Kaguya.
sasuke fail to surprise Kaguya but now we think sakura can what sasuke fail .............. kk

also we need to acept that she was figthing sasuke and naruto and worried about their sealing she had no time for kakashi or sakura

not to mention sakura was screaming at kaguya dont underestimate me

The whole "Kaguya will instantly go for Infinite Tsukuyomi" has alway been a little...off to me for several reasons:

1. It assumes that Kaguya is lugging around the God Tree everywhere she's goes. Without the tree, there's little point to the Infinite Tsukuyomi, as the entire point of IT was to render everyone immobile to hook them up to the God Tree to drain their chakra.

2. It assumes that Kaguya has the Moon up and ready to go. The whole opening up a portal to one her dimensions with a moon is from a filler episode, so I don't see why we would count it.

3. Our only instances of her using it are long ago, which we have no details other than she attempted it and was stopped by her sons. The next time is just taking over after Madara set everything up and initiated the Infinite Tsukuyomi, himself. So really, we kind of can't count that as it was Madara who did the leg work. She basically just took advantage of him and his plan to use the IT to bring 'peace'. So, we arguably don't have much details to truly say that she would instantly go for it. She's only used herself once, which we have no real details for.

4. The IT and the God Tree are her ultimate endgame in the series and for the world of Naruto. They are not her go to offensive options in a fight. Dropped into a netural world and confronted with an opponent she has never seen before and she will immediately try and pull off that plan just sounds...wrong, for lack of a better term.

Not voting, but them's my thoughts.

1: she IS the tree dude. So yes, she always has the tree with herself, absorbed, but still with herself

Sba: Time: The time and date are chosen in such a fashion that all characters are at their strongest. Paradoxes like it being night for one character, while being day for another are acceptable here. If extreme advantages are generated via this regulation to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

3 It is still a matter of life and death for her to use it, and she succeeded the first time,

4 Again, no. Its a matter of death or life for her to get the most possible chakra

Exactly. While he did trick her, Narutos tactics barely got through to her if not for Sasuke to help distract her. The only 2 who could even hold a candle to Kaguya at all, if even that. Sakura suddenly being able to trick Kaguya for a brief moment, who was blatantly distracted by trying to avoid those 2 sealing her, is not a feat for Sakura in any sense of the word. Its all PIS to show off T7's teamwork of "beating the villan, saving the world", etc.

Plus, whats getting ignored here is the fact that Sakura needed help from Kakashi to even manage that brief moment with Kaguya. The absolute bwre minimum, if not PIS, is Sakura needing major outside assistance to pull it off. That, which doesnt count against Kaguya, but shows why they needed that much teamwork.

But here its counted as Pis, plain out, using it as a feat, whenm its very porpuse was Plot induced, is not a thing we do here.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
But here its counted as Pis, plain out, using it as a feat, whenm its very porpuse was Plot induced, is not a thing we do here.
That's incorrect, part of a feat is taken into consideration on some occasions.

Homura Akemi tagging and absorbing Madoka Kaname is only an outlier for the former, not the latter.

But here it goes against kaguyas abilities for the sake of plot. When many more naruto clones could barely do anything to her

"No one said that he'll use it instantly."

Then how is he going to win?Can someone give a legit vote,not just the Strange FRA for 0 reasons?

His shields are not even Omnidirectional.

Dzhindzholia said:
This thread is funny.People claim that she does not use genjutsu 1 vs 1 right off the bet,yet they are relying on TomeLoop wich Strange used only once,and only against an enemy wich he can not kill and only before the fight.

Is not that double standarts?Or just a wank.
Don't strawman, a huge portion of the reasoning isn't relying on that. Same reason the others voting for Kaguya aren't based entirely around IT.

"Or just a wank"

Coming from someone who was arguing that Kaguya gets an inconclusive against Nihilus and you have the gall to say that?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
But here it goes against kaguyas abilities for the sake of plot. When many more naruto clones could barely do anything to her
atleast 1000 of them yet fail to surprise Kaguya

"Coming from someone who was arguing that Kaguya gets an inconclusive against Nihilus and you have the gall to say that?"

WTF?It is my right to debate,not everyone in this wiki is knowledgeble in Star Wars and no one in that thread explained why he wins rather than "stands,speaks"etc.Who are you to blame be?Not even you tried to eleborate your vote,so this line from you is pure bullshit.

"Same reason the others voting for Kaguya aren't based entirely around IT."

Kaguya's votes are not based entirely on IT,you are allowed to reread the thread.

And now can you bring a couple of reasons why Strange wins?Then i'll bring my reasons why she wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back