• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright then.

1. Didn't vote, but that's a nitpick.

2. I'm not saying you don't have a right to debate. But calling others out for their wank and wanking yourself is a double standard.

3. Don't vote if you don't understand the other character, wait for more input.

4. Are you actually blind? Reread my post. "Aren't based entirely around IT"

Extreme Emphasis on "Aren't based", take your own advice and reread my post.

5. I can't vote on my own thread.

"Don't vote if you don't understand the other character, wait for more input."

Is that a joke?Cause it is not funny.Almost every single input in Nihilus's threads are "stands" ,"speaks".Kaguya's thread was not an exception,no one tried to eleborate.So,now you are going to insult anyone who knows nothing about the certain character?Fair enough.

"Are you actually blind? Reread my post. "Aren't based entirely around IT

Yo are right,i didn't understand at first,English is my 3rd language.But you could cut out the blind part,you are not supposed to talk to me that way.

Dzhindzholia said:
"Don't vote if you don't understand the other character, wait for more input."

Is that a joke?Cause it is not funny.Almost every single input in Nihilus's threads are "stands" ,"speaks".Kaguya's thread was not an exception,no one tried to eleborate.So,now you are going to insult anyone who knows nothing about the certain character?Fair enough.

"Are you actually blind? Reread my post. "Aren't based entirely around IT

Yo are right,i didn't understand at first,English is my 3rd language.But you could cut out the blind part,you are not supposed to talk to me that way.
I already pointed out no one voted and that him standing there caused that to happen passively, there was nothing that wasn't said.

Except you shot first "You are allowed to reread this thread"-You

If you decide to act condescending to me, don't tell me not to insult you back.

We're done.

"If you decide to act condescending to me, don't tell me not to insult you back."

Coming from someone who wrote this:

"Coming from someone who was arguing that Kaguya gets an inconclusive against Nihilus and you have the gall to say that?".

You did not like that i called your line a "pure bullshit"?Just what did you expect after such words?You literally insulted me with that line.

... All right, the grace period ends in 24 hours so this thread will end before it will become a complete mess... I hope.

The real cal howard said:
You're right. It's not a feat for Sakura. Never said it was. Still shows that Kaguya can get distracted.
I agree with this 95%. Kaguya can definitely be distracted of course, that isnt the problem. What is the problem is the extent of her being distracted that I disagree with.

What I'm getting at is that despite Sakura's hurting Kaguya being an outlier, it still speaks towards the fallibility of Kaguya's 359 degree vision.
I'm glad someone understood what I meant. I can't see anybody seriously thinking I meant Sakura could harm Kaguya and it not be an outlier.

You're right. It's not a feat for Sakura. Never said it was. Still shows that Kaguya can get distracted.
Of course she can get distracted but not by strange, before getting ITed.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Doctor Strange was killed, wiped out and pulverized by Dormammu several times, but even then he came back as if nothing had happened.
That... Does not mean it does not only activate upon death...

Not saying it does, just asking

But again, kaguya can only win by putting him into IT. Not impossible, as she would sense the amount of magic he has (verse equal n' all), but he can also win by destroying her head.

kaguya just switch Dimensions, control hers and Crush him uner an Ice Mountain, bury him unders Thousands of pounds of Snow, or even send sink him in a Ocean od Acid by controling it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back