• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<Switch dimensions

That was covered like 5 times now

<Bury under snow

He's 5A and can travel with portals

Same with everything else

Gargoyle One said:
<Switch dimensions

<Bury under snow

But Doctor Strange Durability is only 5-A with magical shields that are not omnidirectional, and can be killed with any Kaguya attack since the normal Durability of Doctor Strange is 9-B physically, despite the fact that I said the Time Jewel would bring Doctor Strange back as if nothing had happened, although Doctor Strange has more chances to win in that match.

Gargoyle One said:
<Switch dimensions

<Bury under snow

Traveling Through Portals doesn't matter much tbh. So he can leave her dimensions, big deal. While she's there, I don't see him leavingThe fact she can control her Dimensions in something has only scene once, and not even on the scale of Kaguya.

And so what if he's 5-A? His Durability is shit and he's his AoE isn't note worthy. Like serious, Kaguya Force Pushes and He's dead....

0685-009

<Control dimensions

99% sure that's been debunked for months now.

Yeah? And has 5A shields and blocked a blast from Thanos.

Shadowbokunohero said:
because she has shown nothing to warrant me thinking she isnt
That really does not make her an imbecile unless she has done something that actually makes her an imbecile. I could make argumensts to make Dr strange an imbecile too especially after infinity war.

Gargoyle One said:
<Control dimensions
99% sure that's been debunked for months now.

Yeah? And has 5A shields and blocked a blast from Thanos.
Pretty sure it hasn't....

And Thanos blast =/= Kaguya's force push. It's invsible and not even energy based.

Strange wouldn't know to create a full body shield just because she pointed her hand at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back