• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread II: Battle Tendency

Okay, fair enough.

Still doesn't explain why he couldn't teach his companions something about Hamon in Part 3. Jotaro especially, considering it's a technique that's been used in the family since Jonathan first learned of it.

I guess he simply wasn't good enough to teach it to others. Though, to be completely honest, it was most likely just Araki not wanting to deal with vampires and hamon.

I mean, it makes sense in universe too. Why would you want to know Hamon if there are no more vampires? I mean, I get the longevity thing, but no one besides Joseph would know about that.

I think it was because Bruno was dead, but at the same time he said he was going to turn Doppio into mud and you see the same effect on Doppio's face when he starts pressing his hand into Doppio's cheek.

Shouldn't he also have enhanced sight? He saw Pol from pretty far away after all and was able to tell that he's in a wheelchair and has artificial legs.

Secco spam incoming?

@BlackDarkness

Yobo is using the mass-confusion script. Whenever you see your name somewhere without context, its the script in effect. Just ignore it.

Wondering on something. Given that it was MiH that created the setting of Part 7, and said setting is 2-A thanks to D4C, wouldn't that make MiH 2-A for creating infinite universes?

TriforcePower1 said:
Wondering on something. Given that it was MiH that created the setting of Part 7, and said setting is 2-A thanks to D4C, wouldn't that make MiH 2-A for creating infinite universes?
It wasn't. MiH created the universe where instead of Jolyne, it was Irene. Her and the rest of the people that were killed by Pucci were the only changes to the new universe. Part 7 takes place in a completely different universe.

Fun fact about Diavolo's Italian speech. It actually contains an extremely common (maybe even the second most common) grammar error in Italian. In the sentence that was translated as "All that remains is the end, where you all perish", Diavolo says "Rimane solo il risultato che voi sarete distrutti" (lett. "Remains only the result that you'll be destroyed" or, to make it have sense in English "Only the result that you'll be destroyed remains"). As you may have noticed, he says "result that you'll be", because in Italian, the word "Che" has a ton of different grammar meaning. It can be a pronoun, conjunction, exclamation, etc. and as such Italians just use it for everything ignoring that it actually has some precise rules. In this case, because "result" is a noun, "che", that follows it, becomes a relative pronoun, but it can only be subject or object. Given that the subject already exists and that the sentence is passive and it cannot have an object, the sentence is actually wrong. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk

Back