• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Not watching that.

Explain in a paragraph or less.

World Tear victim (No proof they can withstand being pulled apart at 1000 tons of force)
Star_Platinum_Tear.gif

"Do you have a ****" - actual jojo quote now followed by lighting kids on fire (wouldve died if not for birb)

I am a tad shook this ch was greenlit given the magazine.
Well Ultra Jump is more of a seinen magazine isn't it? Still, the bus bring lit on fire definitely shows that Jodio is sick in the head

Speaking of Jodio, even upon its first manifestation, November Rain might be the most precise Joestar stand

While it might not seem like much, this ch shows he can, in fact, summon his Stand away from him as opposed to directly above him, quite a bit actually, looks like 10m~ given school busses about 3.2m tall (which aligns with NR being 4-5m tall), atop NR's rain being 4x6m. That's decent range.
At least he stopped for birb

"If you turn out to have a **** ,I'll suck it for you."
Actual dialouge that Araki wrote for two teenage characters. The GOAT never misses.

Also what the hell were they trying to do to Dragona's nipple? Geniunely, I have no idea what that tool even is.

Actual dialouge that Araki wrote for two teenage characters. The GOAT never misses.

Also what the hell were they trying to do to Dragona's nipple? Geniunely, I have no idea what that tool even is.
It's for eyelashes.

They were just being fuckwads and assaulting him.

• 77.7*1672/(383*2*tan(70deg/2)) = 242.215393482
  • 314.96*1672/(280*2*tan(70deg/2)) = 1343.00263866
  • 1343.00263866 - 242.215393482 = 1100.787245178cm, 11.00787245178m range for NR, give or take.

He put idk, gasoline i think based on the bottles we see? And rigged it so when the driver stepped on the pedal it lit up?
Like I know what he did, but idk the exact mechanics given, ya know, not exactly an arsonist, but he used gasoline and some set up it looks like.

Dragona is basically going through what Polnareff would have if instead of getting attacked by bathrooms, he just...

You know what, I'm not going to finish that, because I consistently feel so terrible for both of these characters.

Jesus, though, some of the worst characters in the franchise are the local school bullies. There's this shit Part 4 literally starts with a guy murdering a turtle for fun(foreshadowing), and I'm pretty sure Jobin's backstory had some psycho shit going on. Plus, yknow, Dio.

Probably not. There's good reason why CD or Pearl Jam can't fix him, the latter of which can literally cure cancer. There's nothing wrong with him anymore, it's just his himself now, that's simply how he is. The cells of Dio have essentially fused with him and became one, that would also be why he can walk around in sunlight and not vaporize, he isnt just dude+dio's cells here or there.

Not to mention, I doubt S&W is precise enough to do that anyway, it'd probably just end up stealing clumps of flesh.

Probably not. There's good reason why CD or Pearl Jam can't fix him, the latter of which can literally cure cancer. There's nothing wrong with him anymore, it's just his himself now, that's simply how he is. The cells of Dio have essentially fused with him and became one, that would also be why he can walk around in sunlight and not vaporize, he isnt just dude+dio's cells here or there.

Not to mention, I doubt S&W is precise enough to do that anyway, it'd probably just end up stealing clumps of flesh.
Didn't it literally steal the capability to make sound from an object though? That's a pretty essential piece of him.

Although... is there anything in the series other than an Equivalent exchange thing that can fix him if Soft and Wet can't?

It can steal lots of stuff, but you're asking if it can steal what is essentially just his own body, what's there to even steal?

I don't think that'd work either, it isn't like "oh there's human cells and dio cells, it'd remove the dio cells", there's only his cells now, it's just he's so mutated to shit he may as well be a new creature like FF. Like what's it supposed to do? His whole body is just like that now, it can't even make an exchange with anything.

It can steal lots of stuff, but you're asking if it can steal what is essentially just his own body, what's there to even steal?

I don't think that'd work either, it isn't like "oh there's human cells and dio cells, it'd remove the dio cells", there's only his cells now, it's just he's so mutated to shit he may as well be a new creature like FF. Like what's it supposed to do? His whole body is just like that now, it can't even make an exchange with anything.
I see... could it remove the capability of those cells to create new dead cells, or take out the original implant? And would Hamon kill him?

With that aside, how could he be cured? Is that just impossible without some Equivalent Exchange stuff?

I see... could it remove the capability of those cells to create new dead cells, or take out the original implant?
Yeah see that's the thing, you're treating it like there's a "human part" and a "dead part", there ain't, he's just him now. All his cells have become like that, it isn't even like cancer where it's bunches of bad cells, his whole body, is just like that. There's nothing left of his human self.
The original implant is long gone too, it was just a flesh bud that went wild on Dio's death.

Even irl speaking, it's been 10 years, all his old cells would ave been replaced naturally, probably way quicker given Kei mutilating him constantly.
And would Hamon kill him?
No, Dio's cells is what made him what he is, but now he's just his own weird entity. He can even go out in day time.
With that aside, how could he be cured? Is that just impossible without some Equivalent Exchange stuff?
Idk if he can really, he's technically completely healthy, it's why Pearl Jam doesn't do much. He's less "sick" and more "mutated",
Even with equilavent exchange, there's no part of him left to even exchange.

To heal him, you'd probably need something like RTZ or Time Manip, reverting him back to a prior state or time, going about it from a biological point of view seems fruitless, they probably could have healed with rokakaka, pearl jam, S&W and more the day he turned given it took hours and hours and he still had human components, but now it's just too late.

I mean it would but, that wouldn't help. What is swapping like 1% of his body mass gonna do? Even if removed like Kosaku, he'd regen it.

Not really? Like it still needs a cause to get said effect. Even with Yukako all it did was make chain reactions that lead to events. Best case, she can maybe make it so he meets a Stand that could cure him, but Cinderella itself ain't doing shit.

Not really? Like it still needs a cause to get said effect. Even with Yukako all it did was make chain reactions that lead to events. Best case, she can maybe make it so he meets a Stand that could cure him, but Cinderella itself ain't doing shit.
And that's what I'm referring to, she gives him a face that makes being cured his new destiny.

Back