• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

I'm done, I tried to come back after I made this new account from my old one, Wavingthroughawindow, which I deleted the Gmail off. Which means, yes, this is a sock puppet account by the wiki's own rules I suppose. I don't care though, I thought I could come back after that embarrassment but I can't. Chariot's...just too good, and I guess I can't compare. That's why I'm leaving this wiki, for good this time. I leave the beginnings of a Low 1-C Jojo verse in the hands of everyone if ya'll would like to expand on it... Anyway, this is my last post, for real this time, and I can finally conclude... Powerscalings just not for me... I should've learned after my first two CRT's got rejected, but I'm stubborn like that I guess. With all that being said, since this is a sockpuppet account. I suppose the mods should ban this one since I broke a wiki rule in all, so that's that. Ultimately, I thank god all of this is over the internet and none of ya'll know me in real life. See ya.
Good job, you really did try crying about it.

Why did he... Why did he tell us?? And why the random Chariot glaze and self attack "I guess I can't compare" like this isn't a manga
Because i said GER blitzing King Crimson in 1 frame aint a infinite speed feat idk

I'm done, I tried to come back after I made this new account from my old one, Wavingthroughawindow, which I deleted the Gmail off. Which means, yes, this is a sock puppet account by the wiki's own rules I suppose. I don't care though, I thought I could come back after that embarrassment but I can't. Chariot's...just too good, and I guess I can't compare. That's why I'm leaving this wiki, for good this time. I leave the beginnings of a Low 1-C Jojo verse in the hands of everyone if ya'll would like to expand on it... Anyway, this is my last post, for real this time, and I can finally conclude... Powerscalings just not for me... I should've learned after my first two CRT's got rejected, but I'm stubborn like that I guess. With all that being said, since this is a sockpuppet account. I suppose the mods should ban this one since I broke a wiki rule in all, so that's that. Ultimately, I thank god all of this is over the internet and none of ya'll know me in real life. See ya.
CLASS G IS BACK IN BUSINESS BABY
michael-jordan-nba-championship-nba-title-nba-finals-chicago-bulls-gif-16343048.gif

Blud doesn't realize the benefit of having all of the supporters aid in one CRT at a time to have focus

Anyways who cares about Class G, I have Stellar LS SP cooking for when Class G gets accepted

Blud doesn't realize the benefit of having all of the supporters aid in one CRT at a time to have focus

Anyways who cares about Class G, I have Stellar LS SP cooking for when Class G gets accepted
That's wank af, wouldve bought it if you said some believable like Class P or something smh

Ur right

Plat strongest stand

And sun is stand

Sun can move own weight (obviousky)

So plat can move sun weight too
Untitled32_20221214214612.png

Goud job 👍

As I read through this, all I could think of, was Go/Jo glazing Sukuna after being killed.

Same, this is like the 5th official term for it, gonna wait to see if it's a one-off or not.

Cause people think this would bump everyone to low 2-c for some reason
Tfw cream high 3-A (infinite dark world), low 2-C mitm (mirror world and exact copy of normal world), and low 2-C BTD (this one we actually use and it doesn't scale to shit).

People just don't have common sense, except when they do like the above, not sure what is about King Crimson in particular that forces lads to toss out any remaining brain cells they might have.

Nothing because who the **** is saying GER ain't above him to begin with

Back