• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread II: Battle Tendency

Bruno was already a mom. Time someone made her a mommy.

Not full SBA though. Put him in a bunker in Alaska while Baby Face and the opponent fight in South Africa. That's better.

Serious question, why don't the homunculies have non-corporeality and invisibility? I can understand Baby Face, but the original mother couldn't even feel it till it pissed, and couldn't find it/see it either iirc.

Because the homunculi themselves are made from actual humans.

And the fact that the Stand itself could produce organic wastes AND has an excretory system justifies that.

Also, Giorno could turn his pieces into animals, meaning the homunculus is physical.

That's true, but it doesn't automatically mean they're not stands.

Yes, but once again, the woman could only feel that, but never the stand itself.

Giorno already turned Gold Experience's hand in a Piranha in the fight against Baby Face, so that's not a point.

The Stand doesn't have to be non-physical in the first place.

The homunculus itself was made with Bruno's DNA and then impregnated by the computer (which is also visible and physical).

Her not being able to feel the homunculus immediately is the only inconsistency, and again, she just woke up after being violated, you can't bale her much.

That's only for bound stands. Otherwise they're all (or mostly, at the very least) non-corporeals. That's kind of a main thing for stands.

Yes, I know very well the computer is physical due to being bound to PC, which is why I haven't argued for it.

So, she can immediately feel its pee, but she cannot feel its weight and its movements across her back? That's not an inconsistency, it's Araki telling us he's non-corporeal.

It's literally made from actual humans.

And the homunculus is not the Stand, only part of it. Baby Face is the computer, whose ability is to make homunculi from someone's DNA and impregnate women, so how do you make beings of spirit energy out of DNA and a woman's womb?

That is already Araki telling you that the Stand is pretty physical.

Her not immediately feeling it is the inconsistency, and also a way to make the scene play out.

Freezing people is already a 9-A feat, plus he claims that he can do better than that, so varies depending on the target to be frozen is fine.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Freezing people is already a 9-A feat, plus he claims that he can do better than that, so varies depending on the target to be frozen is fine.
I meant that the 10-A should be a 9-C since he created dents on cars with punches alone.

I can agree with 9-C for Ghicchio, with or without White Album since he doesn't appear fazed from punching cars and putting dents in them.

I can dent a car with kicks too. And my father would dent my skull. Does this mean that me and my father are 9-C with father having stronger 9-C power via scaling?

TacticalNuke002 said:
I can dent a car with kicks too. And my father would dent my skull. Does this mean that me and my father are 9-C with father having stronger 9-C power via scaling?
Then why is Narancia kickin dents into the car a 9-C Feat?

He was doing it while somewhat shrunk, so the feat becomes better? Like if he were in his real size, he would be able to do better. Also, there's no calc or anything so I am assuming that the person guessed his physicals.

Seriously, try kicking your car. Denting aluminium isn't that hard.

TacticalNuke002 said:
He was doing it while somewhat shrunk, so the feat becomes better? Like if he were in his real size, he would be able to do better. Also, there's no calc or anything so I am assuming that the person guessed his physicals.
Seriously, try kicking your car. Denting aluminium isn't that hard.
He was in a Berserk like Mode though which gives someone "the ability to surpass their own limits" as well as "Increased physical tolerance".

Ghiaccio "casually" does it, angry(Which he almost always is) or not, and hasn't shown any sign of pain.

If you need any more proof, Narancia hurt his foot while kickin the car once his Rage Mode was done.

Back