• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha (Composite) vs Ulquiorra Cifer (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul destruction, which he should already have as soul manip. Depending on what he can do game wise though, EE may be legit. Got a video of it in action?

Also why would they say that the '''destructive power'''' of '''his eyes''' can '''erase anything they see''' into nothingness instead of his spirit energy?

because writers use flowery language sometimes. That word, Destructive power is the most damning part, without that it would be more easily accepted.

To me, that looks like AP. However, others may be able to support EE for it, so I'd make a CRT for that.

Eh, I'd probably keep it until you get a firm rejection, but this match can't go on until your CRT's resolved. You can bring up barriers there.

The barrier is the second power he does on the video. It has nothing to do with Existence Erasure. Is a reistsu Shield like Aizen's Hogyoku one.

So it should be easily accepted. I gotta go do something, so I can make the CRT in a little while if you don't want to.

Hey everyone, can I please get Kudos for making this versus thread? It's been a long time since I got everyone together in a composite Naruto vs composite Bleach thread!

The barrier is actually pretty useful since it completely negates any three hits until Ulq puts it back up.

Now a fun question is whether this Ulq is able to have character links/accessories?

AnonymousBlank said:
The barrier is actually pretty useful since it completely negates any three hits until Ulq puts it back up.

Now a fun question is whether this Ulq is able to have character links/accessories?
Link accesory abilities can be added since is a game character.

Does that mean we pick three of each, like in the game, or does it end up like Pokemon where they use everything/anything they want available? Because if its the latter Ulq is gonna multiply his stats by a lot. (Please don't let it be the latter because that just makes it dumb) Composite makes me unsure if all the builds for him would get put together.

AnonymousBlank said:
Does that mean we pick three of each, like in the game, or does it end up like Pokemon where they use everything/anything they want available? Because if its the latter Ulq is gonna multiply his stats by a lot. (Please don't let it be the latter because that just makes it dumb) Composite makes me unsure if all the builds for him would get put together.
If you can add them to his profile do it. About the other thing that depends how the rule for Pokemon works here in the wiki. It should be threated equally.

AnonymousBlank said:
Going by Ulq's EE thread so far, he looks in Itachi's direction and wins. Ulq for DragonEmp's reasons.
You do realize if he looks at Itachi, he would be under a genjutsu correct? Ulquiorra can't make eye contract.

Itachi doesn't need eyesight to use genjutsu in the first place. Plus EE in a general direction kinda solves the whole illusion problem. Not to mention Itachi can't really do much since barriers would null three hits, pesquisa isn't affected by genjutsu, adaptive evolution would break him out/make him immune to illusions, Itachi is going all out from the start meaning he will exhaust himself too quickly while Ulq can go for months at the very least etc etc

AstralKing7 said:
you guys need to make a whole thread on his rating lol. YOu havent even got 2C accepted in the first place
It's not a feat. I have explained to him that it's not 2C. Stop that argument right now before it gets out of hand.

NULL Terrorist said:
Boi this is a mismatch tier difference and hax difference.
I dont think itachi can stop his low godly.
Video game Naruto characters have multi-solar system level feats. Complete Body Susanoo Itachi was causing a crack in reality everytime he attacks with the Sword of Totsuka. Not only that Ulquiorra has zero resistance to mind hax. How can he escape Izanami which puts him in an eternal time loop which was powerful enough to effect Kabuto who had resistance to Genjutsu or Izanagi which mask away his opponent existence to the point not even a sensory type ninja can sense him?

Ulquiorra Hogyoku should have all Link accesory abilities like Pokemon characters have their own special atributes in game. One of them is Memory Replacement which is very hax.

Kabuto doesn't have resistance to Genjutsu, he made his eyes adjusted so Genjutsu wouldnt be able to make contact. He's still susceptible, but he had a shield basically blocking it.

AnonymousBlank said:
Itachi doesn't need eyesight to use genjutsu in the first place. Plus EE in a general direction kinda solves the whole illusion problem. Not to mention Itachi can't really do much since barriers would null three hits, pesquisa isn't affected by genjutsu, adaptive evolution would break him out/make him immune to illusions, Itachi is going all out from the start meaning he will exhaust himself too quickly while Ulq can go for months at the very least etc etc
That's not how Genjutsu works. Genjutsu not only attack your mind, but every other senses similar to Aizen's shikai Kyoka Suigetsu. Ulquiorra has no resistances to mind hax, he wouldn't even know if he is under a Genjutsu or not.

That's not how Genjutsu works. Genjutsu not only attack your mind, but every other senses similar to Aizen's shikai Kyoka Suigetsu. Ulquiorra has no resistances to mind hax.

KS attacks their six sense which allows them to fight blindly and see their opponents as pure energy during battle. Is call Reiatsu perception. When has Genjutsu affected a six sense like that?

Uh, just saying Izanami wouldn't work on Ulqu since Izanami only effects people that try to change themselves. Izanami was created as a counter to Izanagi users because people that use Izanagi don't like that they died so they change it but Izanami makes them stick with what actually happened. Since Ulqu is very self confident, it wouldn't work on him.

AppleLord said:
That's not how Genjutsu works. Genjutsu not only attack your mind, but every other senses similar to Aizen's shikai Kyoka Suigetsu. Ulquiorra has no resistances to mind hax.
KS attacks their six sense which allows them to fight blindly and see their opponents as pure energy during battle. Is call Reiatsu perception. When has Genjutsu affected a six sense like that?

A genjutsu is created when a ninja controls the chakra flow of a target's cerebral nervous system, thereby affecting their five senses.

Straight from the Naruto wiki.

AnonymousBlank said:
@John
Good to know. Now that we have agreed genjutsu won't affect pesquisa, why are we still talking about it. And no walls of text please.
Um if Pesquisa didn't help Halibel from being ambushed by Aizen's Kanzen Saimin, how will it help Ulquiorra from getting ambushed by Itachi?

Um if Pesquisa didn't help Halibel from being ambushed by Aizen's Kanzen Saimin, how will it help Ulquiorra from getting ambushed by Itachi?

Because KS attacks the six sense which Genjutsu doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back