• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha (Composite) vs Ulquiorra Cifer (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AppleLord said:
Wrath Of Itachi said:
Itachi is in his complete susonoo, which has High 6-A dura, so ulq isnt going to be able to do any damage. All itachi has to do is point and its GG.
Hogyoku Ulquiorra vs Soul King Yhwach is a thing in Brave Souls, SO... that SK Yhwach has canon feats. GG.
How the hell is Ulquiorra with the Hogyoku more powerful than Aizen with the Hogyoku? I call bs in that logic.

JohnCenaNation said:
AppleLord said:
Wrath Of Itachi said:
Itachi is in his complete susonoo, which has High 6-A dura, so ulq isnt going to be able to do any damage. All itachi has to do is point and its GG.
Hogyoku Ulquiorra vs Soul King Yhwach is a thing in Brave Souls, SO... that SK Yhwach has canon feats. GG.
How the hell is Ulquiorra with the Hogyoku more powerful than Aizen with the Hogyoku? I call bs in that logic.
Because Muken Aizen (Brave Souls) is not in the game yet. This is a complete new character made for the game.

Soul King Yhwach is 634 in power while Ulquiorra Hogyoku's power is 640. Same with defense Ulquiorra is higher.

@Apple

Shouldn't R3 Ulq have true flight rather than pseudo (he should get both really), he has four wings after all and was shown to use them. Speaking of, R1 and R2 Ulq should be the same as well.

He shouldn't get his canon transformation as with Aizen the Hogyoku transcendent that power and won't revert his state. This is a unique character if we add the rest to the profiles there is a chance that it will be similar and deleted.

Can someone add this gif to his Tormenta De Murciélago?

https://imgur.com/a/FgPu4KJ

My 4G won't allowed me to upload it.

AnonymousBlank said:
I wan't saying to add those keys to R3 Ulq, just that his other releases should have them added.
There's no need to since he can't go back to use them in game.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Itachi can also fight kaguya in game as well.GG.
Oh dear, if this is the case then Itachi would be multi-solar system level or universal level scaling off from the size of Kaguya's dimension.

I already added your vote.

You do know that votes don't count if they are debunked, right?

Itachi doesn't scale to Kaguya for reasons above.

AppleLord said:
I already added your vote.
You do know that votes don't count if they are debunked, right?

Itachi doesn't scale to Kaguya for reasons above.

I know. People mostly vote for Itachi due to hax.

AppleLord said:
How is Itachi bypassing Tormenta de Murciélago?
Yara Mirror absorbs any type of attack. Now before you mention Ulquiorra's attack is not made out of chakra, reiryoku is half of chakra.

JohnCenaNation said:
AppleLord said:
How is Itachi bypassing Tormenta de Murciélago?
Yara Mirror absorbs any type of attack. Now before you mention Ulquiorra's attack is not made out of chakra, reiryoku is half of chakra.
While "Any type of attack" is a little NLF.

It's said to be endowed with all nature transformations and able to change its characteristics to any nature transformation to completely negate any attack, whether it be spiritual, or physical.

That much is accepted.

But to say that he can negate a Tier 5 Existence Erasure destructive reiryoku attack is NLF? Unless you think he can negate that too, I agree.

@AppleLord You do realize Ulquiorra has no resistant to either one of Itachi's mind hax right? For example from the start of the battle, how would Ulquiorra even know he was under Izanami? The Genjutsu was was so powerful that it was able to effect Kabuki who completely shut up his own vision to become immune to Genjutsu. Ulquiorra will be fighting in a loop cycle to the point he would get tired out. Don't forget Izanagi, which will Itachi will allow him to control his state of existence. Ulquiorra wouldn't even know if he was alive or not, since it was powerful enough to even fool Hashirama who is a sensory ninja that can sense chakra. For that imo, I believe Itachi wins this.

If I am not mistaken even with Edo (Infinity chakra) Itachi needed pre time against Kabuto for Izanami. Izanagi costs Itachi an eye.

It comes down to who is faster in the end.

Firs t of all you guys really need to make a thread for EE cause that sounds like one of he biggest hyperboles I've heard in bleach lol

Make a crt

AppleLord said:
If I am not mistaken even with Edo (Infinity chakra) Itachi needed pre time against Kabuto for Izanami. Izanagi costs Itachi an eye.
It comes down to who is faster in the end.
If you use Naruto guidebook. Haku was already at light speed, and Edo Itachi was keeping up with Nine-Tails Chakra Mode Naruto who would be much faster than Haku.

AstralKing7 said:
Firs t of all you guys really need to make a thread for EE cause that sounds like one of he biggest hyperboles I've heard in bleach lol

Make a crt
Is on his profile in Brave Souls: http://beta.bravesouls.fyi/characters/61276-ulquiorra-shifar-3rd-anniversary-versio

"In this form, he has the destructive power to render everything he sees into nothingness."- Is a valid statement feat of his power, and it was also stated on the trailer and promotion material.

Uh hyperbole like I said. Do you know how many anime have had statements where they say they have so much power it can turn things into nothing???

AstralKing7 said:
Uh hyperbole like I said. Do you know how many anime have had statements where they say they have so much power it can turn things into nothing???
Unlikely anime this character is from a game. If we take it as hyperbole many CRT will need to be created for all game characters. Usually the attacks are explain and accepted as such.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
"Everything he sees" is as much nlf as it gets...
Kubo's most hax abilities are always ending with "everything" or "all" not to mention Yamata Mirror "Nulls are types of attacks".

Incase no one figure out. Itachi could negate Ulquiorra is why take his NLF that he can negate all types of attacks.

Tell that to the OP.

And "everything he sees" could mean anything not just raw power. Because it's hax.

Generalized EE/Power null isn't an NLF. You just wouldn't assume it works on people who resist or are abstract or some other state of existence he hasn't demonstrated his power on.

Wokistan said:
Generalized EE/Power null isn't an NLF. You just wouldn't assume it works on people who resist or are abstract or some other state of existence he hasn't demonstrated his power on.
If it were a hax, sure.

Here its just sheer ap.

Wokistan said:
This.

Didn't notice that word "destructive power", so yeah, that's just indicative of having high AP.

Wokistan said:
Didn't notice that word "destructive power", so yeah, that's just indicative of having high AP.
I don't see how, it's indicating that's his destructive power has Existence Erasure like Yamamoto's reiatsu/flames.

"In this form, he has the destructive power to render everything he sees into nothingness."

Indicates that it is tied to AP, and as such not hax.

"In this form, he has the power to render everything he sees into nothingness."

With no such indication, the implication of Existence Erasure would have to be taken literally, though feats would doubtlessly be demanded.

So are you able to present scans of him using this existence erasure?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No...
Its indicating that he can destroy stuff through sheer AP.

The difference is massive
Bleach characters are souls. Adding erasure to their sheer power is just soul erasure which falls into Existence Erasure.

Feats can be seen on the gameplay, and every character that fights with Ulquiorra Hogyoku disappears. But that goes for all other characters too.

I repeat statements in game are taken literal since they are there to explain the characters powers, same with novels.

Providing scans are for movies, tv shows, manga, comics, and such other media.

That doesn't really mean anything. Erase doesn't always pertain to EE.

Can you present these feats? Just link to a youtube vid or something.

Actually, game statements aren't always taken literally if its contradictory. I could argue for 1-A Oryx, the Taken King if I was to take things really literally (and out of context), but that would be dumb.

Nope. You gotta back up your claims for every type of media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back