• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha (Composite) vs Ulquiorra Cifer (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was stated to be a beam of light in the databook:
Y4pg0iN_d.jpg

Also, I think Aaroniero dodged a beam of light from inside of Las Noches.

Also, I'm on the phone so I'm posting a little late than normal (I'm also at work lol).

i remember all of that there was a whole thread lol and it was agreed that it wasnt light and that it was a hyperbole

and the beam of light in Las Noches was from a fake light source bro

What's for perception? Soifon, Yoruichi, and Matsumoto reacted to Negacion coming down.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
That was brought up and calced. It was only Sub-Rel, and its not considered to be real light by this sites standards.
Itachi calc was view as a joke which is worst.

no it was viewed as a joke we all just saw the link lol i guess all outliers are viewed as jokes.

Tata just wanted to make it cause he was interested he wasnt trying to get any laughs off it and nether were the people in the comments

I now understood what AppleLord said, the Itachi feat is him making his girlfriend percive a microsecond inside an illusion as an entire lifetime, which I don't think is usable in a fight as a speed feat for Itachi.

do you guys know the different speed feats???

Itachi would get that as perception speed man. Tata knew what he was doing when he made the calc

he processes things way faster and can think faster

AstralKing7 said:
do you guys know the different speed feats???

Itachi would get that as perception speed man. Tata knew what he was doing when he made the calc

he processes things way faster and can think faster
That doesn't mean he can move his arms or legs at that same speed.

Hogyoku Ulquiorra is FTL since in his final attack he travels through space to reach Hueco Mundo.

calc??? scans??

Is on Youtube. Look for his gameplay when he uses his special he is in space and you see multiple stars in the background.

You could just simplify UH's speed and say he's as fast as Hogyoku Aizen was, who is listed as sub-rel. Hogyoku would amp Ulquiorra to the same level, provide reactive adaption, evolution, statistics amplification and low-godly regen.

Then his meme tier eye attacks. Dude basically is constantly applying damage to everything within his field of vision. It says it turns things to nothing in the text, for gameplay it just does severe damage.

Itachi is in his complete susonoo, which has High 6-A dura, so ulq isnt going to be able to do any damage. All itachi has to do is point and its GG.

Ulquiorra would be 6-B at least via scaling from Hogyoku Aizen. But tbh, Ulquiorra would probably be a lot higher canon wise for his Resurreccion alone once the Las Noches revision finally gets done. We'd probably have to wait for that though.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Itachi is in his complete susonoo, which has High 6-A dura, so ulq isnt going to be able to do any damage. All itachi has to do is point and its GG.
Hogyoku Ulquiorra vs Soul King Yhwach is a thing in Brave Souls, SO... that SK Yhwach has canon feats. GG.

AppleLord said:
Wrath Of Itachi said:
Hogyoku Ulquiorra vs Soul King Yhwach is a thing in Brave Souls, SO... that SK Yhwach has canon feats. GG.
Ahh well **** gg well played.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Itachi can also fight kaguya in game as well.GG.
Not like that. Lol

I mean it has to be either in the story or desine for the game in a mode like Raids. Not because you choose to pick up those two to fight.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
It's a fighting game, so it is in the design of the game to have them fight.
That only applies when the game force you to do it. Not when you choose to do it. That's not lore.

What AppleLord is saying is that it is canon in BBS lore that Ulquiorra fights Yhwach. Unlike in the Storm video games where you could have 1 player be Itachi and the other player be Kaguya to fight, but that fight doesn't happen in the lore of the Storm games.

Stand gachavjihkbv
Who wants to make his profile.

"A special version of Ulquiorra created to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of Brave Souls. This is Ulquiorra's form when he releases power greater even than that of a Resurrección. In this form, he has the destructive power to render everything he sees into nothingness."

AppleLord said:
Bleach vs Naruto fights are ban.
The rule only applies to Kaguya, Yhwach, Aizen, and Madara. Good news is, I already did a composite thread for these characters before the ban was applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back