• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No? It doesn't say anything about combining elemental natures.
Also that's leaving out the fact that it's a non physical spiritual weapon. Either way it just changes it's properties to counter the punches.
Counter a punch more powerful than every attack in Naruto combined?

That's a fanmade wiki… nothing in canon ever states anything about 5 chakra natures. At best I remember it being a headcanon a popular YouTuber made years ago and people just ran with it.
Counter a punch more powerful than every attack in Naruto combined?
Obviously? That's like saying durability negation shouldn't work because the target is too durable.
About Itachi's Yata Mirror, no it shouldn't protect Itachi from a Superman's punch

It doesn't have invulnerability
"in the face of God, all attacks lose their meaning", "shield that can deflect any attack" and "an absolutely perfect defense" definitely do sound like invulnerability ngl

why doesn't Itachi has it in his profile then?
No idea, the profile was made faaaaar before I even made a vsbw account. It doesn't even have incorporeality when it has no physical form. And tbh I don't care about Itachi nearly enough to make a CRT to try and get it upgraded 💀

Regardless, dodging and diversion is still an option even if we were to assume Yata mirror can't block anything.

That's a fanmade wiki… nothing in canon ever states anything about 5 chakra natures. At best I remember it being a headcanon a popular YouTuber made years ago and people just ran with it.
That's where I got the misconseption at least.
Obviously? That's like saying durability negation shouldn't work because the target is too durable.
These are not the same, there is a reason we have layers or an order to things. Could someone who has basic heat resistance survive the sun? No. Just because you have low-regeneration negation can you stop a high-godly character from regenerating? Of course not. And you sure as hell can't say just because you have power nullification you can be immune to an attack that one shots your entire verse combined.
"in the face of God, all attacks lose their meaning", "shield that can deflect any attack" and "an absolutely perfect defense" definitely do sound like invulnerability ngl
This statement would only apply to attacks shown in the series at the point that databook came out. Anyway Superman fra

Hmm okay but how much pain? Because again we're comparing it to getting repeatedly stabbed with katanas in every part of your body 24/7
Mainly extreme muscular pain throughout his entire body, even causing him bleeding. It's similar to radiation sickness, and Superman was experiencing continuously for 200 years.

As for supernatural willpower and mind hax resistance, even Superman has layers from that. Superman is immune to the Anti-Life Equation, which itself has multiversal mind hax and the powers to dominate the minds of everything in the universe, even the higher dimensional god of the Sphere of the Gods. Emperor Joker himself had the Anti-Life Equation yet still couldn't break Superman's will. Joker even manipulated the collective unconciousness, one of the seven forces in the multiverse. Which is responsible for giving all DC telepaths their power. The Anti-Life Equation is even capable of mind haxxing the likes of the Spectre, who was powerless against it.

Kyle Rayner was capable of resisting the ALE with his own sheer will. White Martians were capable of controlling Kyle. Martian Manhunter could mindhax the White Martians. Superman can force Martian Manhunter out of his mind and even do an uno reverse card and reflect the pain back onto Martian Manhunter. He does this again when MMH tries to enter his mind again. Superman has also done the uno reverse card trick again when he reflects being mind hax back on the attacker. Superman resists mind hax that controls every hero on Earth.

All in all Superman himself has multiple layers above mind hax that could dominate the minds of everything in the multiverse. And his sheer willpower can resist things that can affect conceptual Tier 1 structures. If anything, Superman could just reflect the mind hax back on Itachi.

For Itachi using Soul hax to harm him. Superman already has plenty of resistance to that so I doubt if that would even work.

And what's stopping Superman from using phasing to just dodging attacks from the Susanoo, which could phase through Doomsday's attacks, who could interact with Martian Manhunter's own intangibility. So that's two layers above regular intangibility

As for Itachi, melting Freeze Breath, I don't see how that would be possible when it can straight up restrain far more powerful characters. Even then, it would likely take a while before Superman just chucks him into space. Or bring him to the phantom zone before Itachi breaks out. Which he has done for characters he can't contain.

I'm voting Superman if it wasn't obvious

Last edited:
As for supernatural willpower and mind hax resistance, even Superman has layers from that. Superman is immune to the Anti-Life Equation, which itself has multiversal mind hax and the powers to dominate the minds of everything in the universe, even the higher dimensional god of the Sphere of the Gods. Emperor Joker himself had the Anti-Life Equation yet still couldn't break Superman's will. Joker even manipulated the collective unconciousness, one of the seven forces in the multiverse. Which is responsible for giving all DC telepaths their power. The Anti-Life Equation is even capable of mind haxxing the likes of the Spectre, who was powerless against it. All in all Superman himself has multiple layers above mind hax that could dominate the minds of everything in the multiverse. And his sheer willpower can resist things that can affect conceptual Tier 1 structures. If anything, Superman could just reflect the mind hax back on Itachi.
..Itachi can't compete with this tomfoolery 💀

Supes FRA.

Stupid capshit, lol. Anyways, how the **** can Itachi win? If he tries to mindhax Super, Super just
A. Tanks it
B. Resists it
C. Reflects it with^2 power

Mainly extreme muscular pain throughout his entire body, even causing him bleeding. It's similar to radiation sickness, and Superman was experiencing continuously for 200 years.

As for supernatural willpower and mind hax resistance, even Superman has layers from that. Superman is immune to the Anti-Life Equation, which itself has multiversal mind hax and the powers to dominate the minds of everything in the universe, even the higher dimensional god of the Sphere of the Gods. Emperor Joker himself had the Anti-Life Equation yet still couldn't break Superman's will. Joker even manipulated the collective unconciousness, one of the seven forces in the multiverse. Which is responsible for giving all DC telepaths their power. The Anti-Life Equation is even capable of mind haxxing the likes of the Spectre, who was powerless against it.

Kyle Rayner was capable of resisting the ALE with his own sheer will. White Martians were capable of controlling Kyle. Martian Manhunter could mindhax the White Martians. Superman can force Martian Manhunter out of his mind and even do an uno reverse card and reflect the pain back onto Martian Manhunter. He does this again when MMH tries to enter his mind again. Superman has also done the uno reverse card trick again when he reflects being mind hax back on the attacker. Superman resists mind hax that controls every hero on Earth.

All in all Superman himself has multiple layers above mind hax that could dominate the minds of everything in the multiverse. And his sheer willpower can resist things that can affect conceptual Tier 1 structures. If anything, Superman could just reflect the mind hax back on Itachi.

For Itachi using Soul hax to harm him. Superman already has plenty of resistance to that so I doubt if that would even work.

And what's stopping Superman from using phasing to just dodging attacks from the Susanoo, which could phase through Doomsday's attacks, who could interact with Martian Manhunter's own intangibility. So that's two layers above regular intangibility

As for Itachi, melting Freeze Breath, I don't see how that would be possible when it can straight up restrain far more powerful characters. Even then, it would likely take a while before Superman just chucks him into space. Or bring him to the phantom zone before Itachi breaks out. Which he has done for characters he can't contain.

These are not layers. He Just resisted mind manipulation with high potency.
For the second part that is 2 layers, And itachi has 4 layers of mind manipulation

Damn this really is a funny thread tho. People really vote for Supes with reasoning like this
If he tries to mindhax, Super just
A. Tanks it
B. Resists it
C. Reflects it with^2 power
When Supes has no layers on his resistance vs Itachis 3 layered mind hax.
No counters to Yata Mirror, no counters to precog, no counters to layered mind hax, no counters to soul sealing, just pure "uhm superman wins because he does okay?!?".

Shit happens ig 🤷‍♂️

These are not layers. He Just resisted mind manipulation with high potency.
For the second part that is 2 layers, And itachi has 4 layers of mind manipulation
The mind hax Superman has resisted is significantly more impressive than anything than Itachi has.

Superman > world mind hax > MMH > white martians > Kyle > ALE = Capable of mindhaxxing everyone in the multiverse as well as even beings within a higher dimension.

No counters to Yata Mirror, no counters to precog, no counters to layered mind hax, no counters to soul sealing,
I already stated that Superman's own intangibility has two layers. I already stated that Superman can counter precog with the theta state. And Superman already has multiple resistances to Soul hax.

And does Itachi have any counters if Superman just reflects Itachi's mind hax back at him like he's done before?

The mind hax Superman has resisted is significantly more impressive than anything than Itachi has.

Superman > world mind hax > MMH > white martians > Kyle > ALE = Capable of mindhaxxing everyone in the multiverse as well as even beings within a higher dimension.

I already stated that Superman's own intangibility has two layers. I already stated that Superman can counter precog with the theta state. And Superman already has multiple resistances to Soul hax.

And does Itachi have any counters if Superman just reflects Itachi's mind hax back at him like he's done before?
All this layers you keep mentioning please reference me to where it is on his profile. Coz it seems like you're just equating stronger to layered. Impressive or not you can't resist hax on a greater layer than you are.
And this is the first time ever I'm hearing layered intangibility.
Finally the check his profile. Sharingan is capable of reflecting genjustu back. It's a basic ability. If superman reflects it , it would just be reflected back. That is if he can resist it in the first place.
Please point me to the layers on his profile

Why is this not on Superman's profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back