• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Robotic Hedgehog" Metal Sonic VS "Human" Itachi Uchiha

• Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Neo Metal Sonic | Edo Tensei Itachi

Hedgehog:
Uchiha:
Inconclusive:

1b9b9d65e0aacdc0a669bbb3b94ffca6.png
111-1110597_edo-tensei-wallpapers-cave-uciha-uchiha-render-itachi.png

doesn't uchiha have some powerful hax
Like his Genjutsu which is rendered completely useless due to Metal being a machine?
And Mid-High regen that mitigates the effectiveness of Amaterasu
Or does Itachi possess the ability to mind hax machines

Reactions: JED
If Metal Sonic gets hit by Itachi's attacks, Metal would absorb the data from it and adapt to him

And would he even know that he needs to use it? He can't really sense Metal even if he can sense energy since Metal is a robot

How fast is Metal Sonic's Mid-High regen? It seems to be off-screen and not really combat applicable from the justification on Chaos's page

If Metal Sonic gets hit by Itachi's attacks, Metal would absorb the data from it and adapt to him
Metal Sonic cannot withstand extreme heat. He would be instantly incinerated if he came in contact with Amaterasu which would still delay his regeneration long enough for an incapacitation victory for Itachi.

And would he even know that he needs to use it? He can't really sense Metal even if he can sense energy since Metal is a robot
I don't see why not? Itachi has NPI with his Mangekyō Sharingan.

Metal Sonic cannot withstand extreme heat. He would be instantly incinerated if he came in contact with Amaterasu which would still delay his regeneration long enough for an incapacitation victory for Itachi.
How hot are these flames?
I don't see why not? Itachi has NPI with his Mangekyō Sharingan.
Just because he can use it doesn't mean he'll opt to go for it as his first move. He wouldn't know Metal is that much stronger than him, and if Metal collects the data from him, he'll adapt and copy his abilities

Some achievable wincons I see for Metal Sonic is to BFR'd Itachi in another timeline or use the Dragon Ball method and blow up much of the planet or even the entire planet to incapacitate Itachi in the vacuum of space.

Metal Sonic would be willing to use HAX upon seeing that his strength is insufficient to deal with Itachi, and his Mid-High Regeneration might help him withstand some of his jutsus (which is, for now, questionable in combat, though).

Some achievable wincons I see for Metal Sonic is to BFR'd Itachi in another timeline or use the Dragon Ball method and blow up much of the planet or even the entire planet to incapacitate Itachi in the vacuum of space.

Metal Sonic would be willing to use HAX upon seeing that his strength is insufficient to deal with Itachi, and his Mid-High Regeneration might help him withstand some of his jutsus (which is, for now, questionable in combat, though).
Why would space incapacitate Itachi?

BFR, he cannot return to the destroyed Earth.
Is Metal Sonic even capable of destroying Earth? He has 5-A AP sure, but AP =/= DC, furthermore, how likely is it? Amaterasu is quite in character for Itachi and as far as I can see Metal Sonic can't do anything about it.

The dragon ball method seems plausible

Is Metal Sonic even capable of destroying Earth? He has 5-A AP sure, but AP =/= DC, furthermore, how likely is it? Amaterasu is quite in character for Itachi and as far as I can see Metal Sonic can't do anything about it.
His regen capabilities should help reduce the effects of the fire.
Or he could just create a barrier to protect himself from it

To support my previous statement, Neo would immediately scan itachi's bio data from the start since he's in character.
Thereby knowing what itachi is capable of and proceeding to take precautionary measures

To support my previous statement, Neo would immediately scan itachi's bio data from the start since he's in character.
Thereby knowing what itachi is capable of and proceeding to take precautionary measures
So you're telling me that Metal Sonic could, for example, copy Itachi's Amaterasu beforehand? I mean, Itachi resists all his jutsus except Yata and Totsuka, which are soul-based and Metal Sonic is unable to copy them.

In Sonic, Chaos Manipulation users are resistant to their own attacks. Can we assume that, when analyzing the nature of Itachi's attacks, Metal Sonic chooses to destroy a part of the planet, since it is an action that has proven useful and usual within the verse?

So you're telling me that Metal Sonic could, for example, copy Itachi's Amaterasu beforehand? I mean, Itachi resists all his jutsus except Yata and Totsuka, which are soul-based and Metal Sonic is unable to copy them.
Yea.
Since the techniques wouldn't be effective when used on itachi, simply having the knowledge of those techniques should give him the chance to prepare countermeasures like using a barrier to block amateratsu

Back