• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha (Composite) vs Ulquiorra Cifer (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ginjo cut Ichigo's eyes: http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-451-page-19.html

And he was using his six sense that Kyoraku explained. Ginjo did too.

AppleLord said:
Straight from the wiki says "five senses", and I said KS affect "Six senses".
It controls the five senses to the point where it can make the target misinterpret another person's form, shape, mass, feel, and smell to be an enemy's.

Kanzen Saimin controls five senses as well according to Bleach wiki.

I said it would make genjutsu useless against him, not that it would keep Itachi from ambushing him, that is done by his MFTL speed and reaction.

AnonymousBlank said:
I said it would make genjutsu useless against him, not that it would keep Itachi from ambushing him, that is done by his MFTL speed and reaction.
He doesn't have those speed feats. Only inside his Izanami.

AnonymousBlank said:
According to Naruto guidebook, Haku is lightspeed and Edo Itachi was keeping up with Nine-Tails Chakra Mode Naruto who would be much faster than Haku.

Its confusing but genjutsu has made sixth sense useless.

Naruto was still gonna get effected by the IT, Madara was able to put Kurama under genjutsu and he has a 6th sense

Kakashi as well hax a 6th sense even without the Sharingan and he still gets put under genjutsu by Itachi like its child play

JohnCenaNation said:
AnonymousBlank said:
According to Naruto guidebook, Haku is lightspeed and Edo Itachi was keeping up with Nine-Tails Chakra Mode Naruto who would be much faster than Haku.
Are you so desperate that you are resulting to using things the Wiki has already deemed incorrect/outlier? We have a rule for the Naruto databook to avoid things like light speed Haku.

That's an outlier here in the VSBW. And even if we take that as a valid feat he only haves reaction speed on his favor, is not like someone hasn't reacted faster than light in Bleach or to a Reflection on Rukia's ice mirror.

Another issue is that Itachi has almost never once in character used Tsukuyomi at the start of the fight. Even when he was fighting Naruto and Bee, Itachi doesn't use Genjutsu until later in his fight with Bee.

However, BBS Ulquiorra's eye ability is passive per the wording. it's happening to whatever is in his field of view.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
JohnCenaNation said:
AnonymousBlank said:
Are you so desperate that you are resulting to using things the Wiki has already deemed incorrect/outlier? We have a rule for the Naruto databook to avoid things like light speed Haku.
Well this is a composite thread so guidebook is allowed, right?

AstralKing7 said:
Its confusing but genjutsu has made sixth sense useless.

Naruto was still gonna get effected by the IT, Madara was able to put Kurama under genjutsu and he has a 6th sense

Kakashi as well hax a 6th sense even without the Sharingan and he still gets put under genjutsu by Itachi like its child play
Yes they may have a six sense, but Its not the same one, therefore Genjutsu doesn't have feats of affecting Reikaku sense.

Outlier's arent allowed then why are we accepting him as MFTL and giving him 5C scaling from Aizen but MFTL from his own feat that didnt come from Aizen??

Issa outlier lol a big one at that

AnonymousBlank said:
@IMade

John has a point, nothing can be considered an outlier the moment we decide to use composites.
So we can use Ulquiorra Hogyoku feat of traveling through space in his Ultimates attack? He moves so fast that he creates light in space to reach Hueco Mundo in an instant. Lol The links are above.

AstralKing7 said:
Outlier's arent allowed then why are we accepting him as MFTL and giving him 5C scaling from Aizen but MFTL from his own feat that didnt come from Aizen??

Issa outlier lol a big one at that
He doesn't scale to Aizen, but to Soul King Yhwach.

Why don't we use Edo Madara' s statement that his Complete Body - Susanoo is universe level since he can destroy all things in the universe and Rukia's statement that the death of Soul Society will collapse the universe? Great, now we have universe level Itachi and a universe level Ulquiorra. Does the fight sounds fair now? Well?!

we're giving him abilities that Aizen only showed in his final form. We dont even know which form he is in in that picture.

Yhwach isnt MFTL as well so its still a huge outlier

AstralKing7 said:
we're giving him abilities that Aizen only showed in his final form. We dont even know which form he is in in that picture.

The ability he possess of Regenerationn comes from the Hogyoku, Aizen told Isshin that is the Will of the Hogyoku protecting it's host because it has a Will of it's own.

No MFTL Yhwach. Lol what??

JohnCenaNation said:
Why don't we use Edo Madara' s statement that his Complete Body - Susanoo is universe level since he can destroy all things in the universe and Rukia's statement that the death of Soul Society will collapse the universe? Great, now we have universe level Itachi and a universe level Ulquiorra. Does the fight sounds fair now? Well?!
Correction, Universal Susano'o is a fan translation. Not what was really said. Also you are mistaken on the other part as well. Soul Society is a Dimension.

AstralKing7 said:

We're giving him abilities that we know the Hogyoku allows due to it's reactive adaption/evolution.

He also has feats from the BBSverse that are canon to him.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
I mean whats the point of this match? It wont get added to the profiles, plus i'm not sure how strong composite itachi really is.
That's correct. You can still unfollow the threat. Itachi scales to Kabuto who could control Edo Madara.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
I mean whats the point of this match? It wont get added to the profiles, plus i'm not sure how strong composite itachi really is.
Why don't we ask the administrator to add it to their profile?

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Pretty sure we don't do composite profiles unless it's of real life things like Composite Human. Goku doesn't have a composite profile even.
Well that sucks, anyways, do you mind giving me a Kudo please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back