• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha (Composite) vs Ulquiorra Cifer (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Itachi complete susanoo by alanmac95-d9lwkw1

vs.

BBSUlquiorra fused with Hogyoku

Rules:

1. This is both Itachi and Ulquiorra before their death without any injuries.

2. Itachi is alive & healthy, has dual Mangekyō Sharingan, activates Complete Body — Susanoo, ate Military Rations Pill, and wields Sword, Sword of Totsuka & Yata Mirror.

3. Ulquiorra activates Resurrección: Tercera Etapa, has Caja Negación, wields Zanpakutō, and fused with Hōgyoku.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

Land of Fire
Huecomundoopening
Fusion between Land of Fire and Hueco Mundo, so ladies and gentlemen, let the battle between the two wanked characters begin!

While this is a composite thread, can I ask everyone of you to please keep it in-universe! Thank you very much.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Itachi points and it's GG.
Wouldn't the Hogyoku make Ulquiorra immune to Genjutsu due to reactive evolution and keep saying no? I could be wrong here.

Hogyoku Ulquiorra would have the same traits and stats as Aizen did with his Hogyoku. And Itachi's Perfect Susano'o would have the same stats apparently as Madara's Perfect Susano'o.

I'd give it to Hogyoku Ulquiorra. The Hogyoku provides great versatility with reactive adaption, evolution, statistics amplification and low-godly regen.

The existence erasure statement stems from this statement about Ulquiorra with the Hogyoku.

So his eye-sight inflicts constant severe damage and this is backed up by his in-game ability.

Also, Ulquiorra is getting revised soon due to Las Noches size revisions, so who knows how far that will put him forward.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Hogyoku Ulquiorra would have the same traits and stats as Aizen did with his Hogyoku. And Itachi's Perfect Susano'o would have the same stats apparently as Madara's Perfect Susano'o.
I'd give it to Hogyoku Ulquiorra. The Hogyoku provides great versatility with reactive adaption, evolution, statistics amplification and low-godly regen.

The existence erasure statement stems from this statement about Ulquiorra with the Hogyoku.

So his eye-sight inflicts constant severe damage and this is backed up by his in-game ability.

Also, Ulquiorra is getting revised soon due to Las Noches size revisions, so who knows how far that will put him forward.
Goddammit, I need to seriously catch up on Bleach: Brave Soul.

This is far too vague to be classified as such. Something worse than death can mean so many different things. Like being tortured instead of killed. You need more evidence than a line that says "His eyes turn things into nothingness."

Itachi gets my vote he has the speed advantage by a lot if iremember correctly and he can seal immortals easily

DragonEmperor23 said:
Ulq's in game ability description explains this as well though. Imade posted a link of it.
If you're talking about the second link imade provided, that has nothing to do with EE at all.

Won't that work for Ulq too, considering that even lieutenants dodged light (Negacio)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back