• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He got wrecked by toshiro bankai. All other quincy that stole bankai were not really seriously affected coz they were not actively using it. The robot guy just some of his body parts were malfunctioning. The rest it didn't just injure them.
You just proved my point. When they are not actively using it, the Bankai is in the medallions. Cang Du was using the Bankai, so the reishi was in contact with him, and that's why he got wrecked.

You just proved my point. When they are not actively using it, the Bankai is in the medallions. Cang Du was using the Bankai, so the reishi was in contact with him, and that's why he got wrecked.
The robot guy it was definitely in contact with him as it started affecting his system. All in all it is not instant death that's my point

But yeah, this discussion should be closed. Someone, ask Duedate8898 to close this. And OP, if you are going to use Sasuke, try him against Masaki or some non-Hollow entity with similar stats.

The robot guy it was definitely in contact with him as it started affecting his system. All in all it is not instant death that's my point
That's what I said—not instant death, but clearly some damage and weakening, leading to potential long-term death. Which could result in at least draw unless there's some type of cleanse or countermeasure in the long run.

Btw im talking about corruption in general not this matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back