• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where it is stated he Destroyed the order ? Also why did you jumped to only one line did you even read chapter 498? He used his destructive power from root & other spells to set the black sky in flames to grasp silver light. Black sky is stated to be infinite size don't see how do you divide infinite size into finite.
he didnt burn entire black sky.

"You'll be able to see into the abyss of the blue-burning sky with your evil eye.

I'm not going to be able to get rid of it. There it is.

With the left hand of the that was dyed in the evening darkness, I grabbed the black sky.

It was definitely responsive.
 A silver light leaked from the left hand that amplified the magic I grabbed."

he said himself "im not going to be able to get rid of it"

he didnt burn entire black sky.

"You'll be able to see into the abyss of the blue-burning sky with your evil eye.

I'm not going to be able to get rid of it. There it is.

With the left hand of the that was dyed in the evening darkness, I grabbed the black sky.

It was definitely responsive.
 A silver light leaked from the left hand that amplified the magic I grabbed."

he said himself "im not going to be able to get rid of it"
Show me when did i said he burned the whole sky? Why are you making things up?

@mal

Chapter 485-

"This black sky, which stretches endlessly, has no end."

Chapter 492-

We were in a sea that flowed out silvery light.
Looking back, I could see an endlessly huge, round bubble of silver light.
Looking with my Magic Eyes, I can certainly see the magical power of the creator god Militia.
it have and end tbh

"What if we fly faster than the speed at which the black sky can be stretched?"
"When you fly up to the sky, you come out from under the depths of the earth."
"In other words, the space in this world is not uniform, but distorted. If you fly straight up, you will naturally change direction, go around the world and come out from below. So to speak, due to order, the world comprises a sphere."
Eldemade added to the diagram on the blackboard, making the world a sphere.

basically u will go in circle if u reach the end.

it have and end tbh

"In other words, the space in this world is not uniform, but distorted. If you fly straight up, you will naturally change direction, go around the world and come out from below. So to speak, due to order, the world comprises a sphere."

What it proves? What are you even trying to say here ?
Are you trying to say world ain't infinite size?

Even this can be used to argue for infinite speed as they are traveling infinite distance and circling around infinite sized world

Looking back, I could see an endlessly huge, round bubble of silver light.

World is Infinite size in spherical shape as normal universes exist. Are you trying to say it should be flat or something?

Also if you can't read that's not my problem. Set the sky in fire is not burned down whole sky which dictionary you use to understand English language 🤦

it have and end tbh

1. Show me where it's stated world has an end statement. So according to you endlessly stretching means end?
  2. Do you ever see a sentence where they even once called earth is middle/center of bubble world. Why do you think they never refered it as center of bubble world? Simple infinite size wouldn't have center or end. Both words which are never mentioned once when defining the bubbles in MGF you just made up the word "end" even though it was never stated.
  3. Also you can't divide infinite size into finite size. If you can divide infinite size then it wouldn't be infinite size that's common sense there are like two statement backs up world being infinite size and don't see where you get the idea of world having an end.
  4. No one can leave the world because of directions getting distorted not because it has finite size. Anos left the infinite size because he went straight grasping Silver light which is connected to bubble world from outside also nowhere it's stated he used teleportation or something he clearly grasped silver light and went straight through it.

そして、<掌握魔手レイオン>はつかんだ魔法を増幅させる。

それは秩序とて、例外ではない。

本来見えぬ銀灯が、見えるようになるまで魔力が高まったのだ。

俺は銀灯の明かりを左手でぐっと握り締めると、勢いをつけて黒穹へ投げつけた。

銀の光が目の前を照らし、そこへ向かって風が吹く。

<掌握魔手レイオン>の手を制御しては風をつかみ、銀の光へ突っ込んでいく。

無数の泡が目の前を横切った次の瞬間、俺は広大な銀の海へ飛び出していた。

Then, <Rayon, the magician's hand in the grip> amplifies the magic it has grasped.

The order is no exception.

The magic power increased until the silver lamp, which was originally invisible, became visible.

I gripped the light of the silver lamp with my left hand and threw it with great force into the black sky.

The silver light illuminated in front of my eyes and the wind blew toward it.

<Rayon, the magician's hand in the grip> hand in control, I grabbed the wind and plunged into the silver light.

The next moment, as countless bubbles crossed in front of my eyes, I was plunging into the vast silver sea.

It clearly stated he moved along black sky grasping silver light and gone out of bubble world. Don't see where it was stated he traveled only finite distance to get out of bubbles as it's clear black sky is infinite in size and he get out of it. It's infinite distance he travelled by grasping silver light.

Again if you want to say world is finite just because it is spherical shape bring some good proof for anywhere in MGF stating worlds have "end" instead of "endless". You posted "endless" statement and claiming it has "end" doesn't make sense.

I hope I cleared your "end/stop" misunderstanding.

Last edited:
it have and end tbh

Dude, the quote literally admitted that you need infinite speed to be able to cross black sky 🚩

3 staff is fine, i think that enough
Can you help me with the edit? Just copy paste actually

Conclusion:

For Silver Sea Key

— For Anos Voldigoad -
At least Infinite combat speed and travel speed. (Anos was shown to go in and out of bubbles many times in the series without Ship. Bubbles are infinite size and Silver sea layers are infinite size he is traveling infinite distance in finite time. He was able to go out of Magic Bullet World bubbles and caught the Silver Magic Bullet which was already fired and throw it back at magic bullet world which is also infinite in size. Silver magic bullet are world Destroying magic bullet which can travel infinite distance in finite time)

—For Misha Necron - At least Massively FTL (Can keep up with deeper world inhabitants), up to Infinite (Able to see and catch Silver magic bullet in her hand and also fast enough to put up barriers even faster than Silver magic bullet can travel. Silver magic bullet are world Destroying magic bullet which can travel infinite distance in finite time)

—For Lay Glanzudlii - At least Massively FTL (Can keep up with deeper world inhabitants), up to Infinite (felt the impact of Silver magic bullet on his skin and sliced it even before it got exploded. Silver magic bullet are world Destroying magic bullet which can travel infinite distance in finite time)

—For Sasha Necron - At least Massively FTL (Can keep up with deeper world inhabitants), up to Infinite (Comparable to Misha)

— For Shin Reglia - At least Massively FTL (Can keep up with deeper world inhabitants), up to Infinite (As the Strongest Subordinate of Anos should be comparable to Misha's speed)
I am not good in editing so don't wanna mess it up.

Who's gonna apply the changes? I can help is none is willing to do so.
Sure. OP already has some kinda of explanation but edit it like you need. I mean in meaningful way i am not good in English you see I may have made few grammatical mistakes. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back