• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh btw check the way your friend is counting the votes in the OP and the reasons he is putting there. And somehow he is normal
Funny majority of the Refute comes from Whatsbousm. So i shouldn't put it as a reason why they are refusing? It should be useful for other staff see unlike people who agreed has my OP as Source.

I already said why when only refuting bring Whatsbousm same can be applied to when upgrading a verse? Well talking to you this double standards thing wouldn't help i guess.

@EldemadeDityjon except the speed part is only referring to his own speed, not the sword's speed as it's just mentioned the sword is capable of cutting through time.

You literally said "Anyway I am gonna count your vote as Disgreeing for Balzarondo so don't even bother replying" so yeah you did say I can't reply when I have the right to choose when I can or cannot reply. Ah yes, the whataboutism argument, because that's totally something viable and not an argument that can be used both sides.
I think I should have specified. Also I am not well versed in speaking English I already mentioned in OP if you misunderstand what I was trying to say can't help.
Ah yes, I'm totally taking things out of context when the scans is right there and it mentions his speed being fast and the sword being able to cut through time, can you stop with these random claims and just refute my/our points against this feat?
Yes you are comparing two verses logic which doesn't even make sense of course you're taking out of context for MG with headcanon.
Believe me the majority of staffs won't touch this verse with a billion light year long pole.
There are few Knowledgeable & neutral staffs who are willing to check MG threads still exists but lets not talk about them

Honestly I don't understand any of you.Are you really arguing over something this stupid? I hope they're not considering me when they talk about toxic members. No Maou Gakuin fan from this wiki is toxic. Everything that is happening here is just a misunderstanding. A disagreement from the past being brought up here. Anyway, I have never participated in these silly discussions and I intend to remain neutral about it.

Honestly I don't understand any of you.Are you really arguing over something this stupid? I hope they're not considering me when they talk about toxic members. No Maou Gakuin fan from this wiki is toxic. Everything that is happening here is just a misunderstanding. A disagreement from the past being brought up here. Anyway, I have never participated in these silly discussions and I intend to remain neutral about it.
I added your explanation to OP.

I don't know man if they are doing deliberately trying to close my CRT. All I did was told them not to bring Whatsboutism like biased people. They only uses when downgrading MG that logic is flawed especially coming from a staff who shouldn't use that.

Maybe you should stop and check why everyone who ever had a dealing in the MG threads think all of you are toxic, it is because majority of you are like that so it is a fair generalization to make.
No, it's not right in anyway no matter the justification.
When referring to a group, you can generalize them under the majority.
You can but even when decisions are made based on the majority, the opinions of the minority are also respected.
Oh btw check the way your friend is counting the votes in the OP and the reasons he is putting there. And somehow he is normal
Yeah, he's pissed and I've called him out and tried to calm him down but he has a lot of bad blood between you guys so i can't really do anything about that unfortunately.
Believe me the majority of staffs won't touch this verse with a billion light year long pole.
Previous threads may beg to differ but whatever, I'm just derailing.
Yeah, sorry bro (hope it's the right pronoun) but we're all in this together. MG supporters have been grouped under that toxic banner. You, me, tons of others including peak, God900 and ottavio who participate seldomly but still support the verse

Last edited:
I come to evaluate a thread and what I find is personal problems, generalization (congrats to Me, Null, Oblivion, we are in the generalization boat again), etc... If words could kill, this would be a massacre. Yikes. I don't want to evaluate **** anymore.

anime-awkward.gif

Maybe you should stop and check why everyone who ever had a dealing in the MG threads think all of you are toxic, it is because majority of you are like that so it is a fair generalization to make.
I want to mention one thing that has been bothering me since I saw Maou Gakuin's first CRT, Pain could you please stop saying that most or all of the MG supporters are toxic in most CRT that participates? Not only do I not remember seeing any MG supporters cursing someone, there are still many times you exaggerate, like when Tatsumi just put the word LIKE THIS and you instantly complained about him being toxic and "screaming", and he just did this to make you see the arguments better, just stop repeating the same thing about MG supporters on almost every CRT you go to.

I come to evaluate a thread and what I find is personal problems, generalization (congrats to Me, Null, Oblivion, we are in the generalization boat again), etc... If words could kill, this would be a massacre. Yikes. I don't want to evaluate **** anymore.

anime-awkward.gif
No it’s safe. Stay here and evaluate. 🙈

I will wait for dread to wake up and tell him to redo the CRT. I guess Pain & Glassman has some problems with me. They probably would be okay if dread or anyone else does the CRT. This is my last CRT for MG 🚶. Already lost interest seeing both of them attacking the fandom because of my CRT.
Well I count as staff (joking pls don’t ban) so that means with Derecks agreement you can apply the changes!

And from what I know the majority here are toxic and believe they are always right.

Anyway I will stop derailing now.
[/QUOTE]

Again stop with the ******* generalization ahh is it hard to understand saying we are toxic she already stated her point that she meant no harm and you saying no staff won't touch this verse is shit and I don't think you have the rights to say this and maybe stop the derailing the thread lol and one more thing I can also say you are toxic but whatever double standards lmao

"Again stop with the ******* generalization ahh is it hard to understand saying we are toxic she already stated her point that she meant no harm and you saying no staff won't touch this verse is shit and I don't think you have the rights to say this and maybe stop the derailing the thread lol and one more thing I can also say you are toxic but whatever double standards lmao"

My student. Pouring gasoline on the fire won’t put it out. It will only lead to the silencing of your account. (Also you somehow broke the quote thingy)

And from what I know the majority here are toxic and believe they are always right.

Anyway I will stop derailing now.
[/QUOTE]
There is no fair generalization. Does not matter how you even see it. Does not matter which experience you had with one or two supporters. Generalization a whole verse supporters will lead to toxicity. Pain, I have seen this behavior from you almost in every MG thread right now and it kinda pissed me off that you still derail them.

Ngl, the toxicity comes from you if you keep generalizing a whole verse supporters as toxic. @theglassi dont think those comments are really worth to be commented? I at least see her in every MG thread stating same shit and this is annoying as ****. Really, they are new verse supporters coming as well in the community and they are treated as toxic.

"Again stop with the ******* generalization ahh is it hard to understand saying we are toxic she already stated her point that she meant no harm and you saying no staff won't touch this verse is shit and I don't think you have the rights to say this and maybe stop the derailing the thread lol and one more thing I can also say you are toxic but whatever double standards lmao"

My student. Pouring gasoline on the fire won’t put it out. It will only lead to the silencing of your account. (Also you somehow broke the quote thingy)
Yh my bad master

There is no fair generalization. Does not matter how you even see it. Does not matter which experience you had with one or two supporters. Generalization a whole verse supporters will lead to toxicity. Pain, I have seen this behavior from you almost in every MG thread right now and it kinda pissed me off that you still derail them.

Ngl, the toxicity comes from you if you keep generalizing a whole verse supporters as toxic. @theglassi dont think those comments are really worth to be commented? I at least see her in every MG thread stating same shit and this is annoying as ****. Really, they are new verse supporters coming as well in the community and they are treated as toxic.

I said "most" not "all", if you are not part of the most, move on.
If only I was the only one who thinks that way,
Literally everyone else says you guys are weird but you can't see it. I am sure everyone who has ever had a dealing with you can't be wrong maybe one or two or even three can be wrong, but almost everyone says the same thing, that should at least make you realize that something is amiss.
Anyway, still only Dereck and a few others I think does not spiral down anytime someone disagrees with him, almost everyone else do that.

Also you said generalization is never fair, you claim you have seen me in "almost all MG threads" and also you said "every MG thread" that would be generalizing, which you said is bad, I have only actively participated in three, how about that, and this is the second I made a single comment on how toxic you guys can be. Kind of bad for you to just assume I say it in every thread, I mean how could you turn me into the villain when I am a saint and I can't be wrong.

Also lastly before I unfollow, which I already did but the tags keep coming, and i just cant deal it anymore after pressing read for so long.
The fact that none of you have asked the question "why do they keep saying we are the bad guys" or "what have we been doing that is bad"
That shows what I said, you guys don't think you can ever be wrong and thinks you are all a saint.

While at that, next time I want to speak, I will single out the names and not generalize. So I am sorry to everyone else but not @EldemadeDityjon.
Again I am sorry. Do forgive me

Last edited:
Literally everyone else says you guys are weird but you can't see it. I am sure everyone who has ever had a dealing with you can't be wrong maybe one or two or even three can be wrong, but almost everyone says the same thing, that should at least make you realize that something is amiss.
Anyway, still only Dereck and a few others I think does not spiral down anytime someone disagrees with him, almost everyone else do that.

Also you said generalization is never fair, you claim you have seen me in "almost all MG threads" and also you said "every MG thread" that would be generalizing, which you said is bad, I have only actively participated in three, how about that, and this is the second I made a single comment on how toxic you guys can be. Kind of bad for you to just assume I say it in every thread, I mean how could you turn me into the villain when I am a saint and I can't be wrong.

Also lastly before I unfollow, which I already did but the tags keep coming, and i just cant deal it anymore after pressing read for so long.
The fact that none of you have asked the question "why do they keep saying we are the bad guys" or "what have we been doing that is bad"
That shows what I said, you guys don't think you can ever be wrong and thinks you are all a saint.
I really didn't want to reply but that last statement you saying we think we can't be wrong also applies to you to be honest almost everyone except staff knows this lol you think your say is final in all thread in which it's really not you have no knowledge on the verse but will just disagree with evidence in your front and no one is a saint not even you so pack up peinjo.. sigh

I really didn't want to reply but that last statement you saying we think we can't be wrong also applies to you to be honest almost everyone except staff knows this lol you think your say is final in all thread in which it's really not you have no knowledge on the verse but will just disagree with evidence in your front and no one is a saint not even you so pack up peinjo.. sigh
And the tags keep coming.
Anyway disagreeing with a single CRT and not accepting it cause I thought it was shaky does not mean I am always right, there are tons of times I am wrong and tons of time I have said "My bad" or "Sorry"
It was a single CRT that I disagreed with, get over it and I still disagree

And the tags keep coming.
Anyway disagreeing with a single CRT and not accepting it cause I thought it was shaky does not mean I am always right, there are tons of times I am wrong and tons of time I have said "My bad" or "Sorry"
It was a single CRT that I disagreed with, get over it and I still disagree
I didn't see a message forcing you to agree and I'm not angry with your disagreement if anything it doesn't change anything lol so get off your high horse lol later

Second time? In my cosmology thread, I requested thread moderator to delete at least 3 or 4 comments from you which are high irrelevant derailment.

Again, I have 0 clue why even mention about Verse supporters generalization in any threads? Completely irrelevant how you view people. The purpose of any those posts will lead to toxicity and hate.

Heck, take example of @DaReaperMan, he does not flood with this shitty comments that is known to lead to toxicity, except, he goes in my wall or someone else or dms and say it there, so the thread does not get derailed.

I have no clue how those "posts" are even allowed to be posted in threads. It's literally just to make things worse.

So do I now go to bleach content revisions and mention what they did last 2 years and derail the thread, knowing that my posts will lead to toxicity and hate? Heck, Pain, stop with this shit. This is childish. Bringing up those comments and personal arguments should be really dealt with.

But you used it as an argument. Elde's point is to stop whataboutsum. That's it
I'm not using whataboutism, cutting of time is not immeasurable speed just time manipulation and NPI
You are stonewalling the thread by bringing other verses. Stop with that. Already counted your vote. No need to spam same thing again and again.
I only brought a similar instance and nothing says it's wrong to do so.

I agree with all except Banzarondo.

@YoPercy and his own speed which isn't tied to the sword being so fast that it cuts through time. Just that his sword can do that ability.

Again I don't particularly care about the other feats or characters they scale to, I'm arguing against this one feat here. Just like how I don't care about a series having like 20 different universal feats when I only tackle against one feat that I disagree with being universal in the first place.
Ok Ty for your opinion.

@EldemadeDityjon then you need to learn how you say certain things when responding to arguments, saying LMAO or spam emojis with your response doesn't let a lot of folks take your side seriously when you make it sound like you're belittling the other side. Especially when you say "so don't bother replying" since that's very disrespectful to say to anyone who has the right to argue, you could've just said "anyways I got your vote for disagreement, thanks for giving your inputs" and you could've given the exact same message without sounding like a jerk to others.

How many times are you going to throw around headcanon and not tackle my points? Prove your point instead of making random accusations towards me.

@Pain_to12 alright, enough with this derailment on the entire supporters of the verse, if you wanna talk about your issues with the fans leave it to the DMs, we're talking about speed feats for MG here, not "my issues with MG supporters".

The thread can be closed. I will re-create it later. The toxic members already ruined it and involved the old past of OP and irrelevant/personal arguments.

The thread can be closed. I will re-create it later. The toxic members already ruined it and involved the old past of OP and irrelevant/personal arguments.
There's not much of a point in recreating the thread if you aren't going to change the basis of your arguments. If Glassman has an issue with the cutting time stuff here, he isn't going to magically change his mind if you post that scan in a new thread.

There's not much of a point in recreating the thread if you aren't going to change the basis of your arguments. If Glassman has an issue with the cutting time stuff here, he isn't going to magically change his mind if you post that scan in a new thread.
With new scans and better arguments*. Re-creating means “creating the thread in better ways”.
I don't need “magically” change his mind. Also, you said “your arguments”. What are my arguments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back